Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Oh, I dont mean it in that sense! Just for people expecting Vancity BC must really feel a bit trolled.
    Yeah they are like 5-6 hours south if they come here instead haha
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Why should we believe the cop?
    This is correct. Alton Sterling was a man of high credibility that provided for all of those in need in his neighborhood. Most importantly, he was a family man, as seen in these pictures below:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    This is correct. Alton Sterling was a man of high credibility that provided for all of those in need in his neighborhood. Most importantly, he was a family man, as seen in these pictures below:
    Would you like to present any actual evidence that the picture is of Alton Sterling?

http://www.snopes.com/alton-sterling...graph-myspace/

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

The thing that bothers me the most about this (and many other similar pictures) is total lack of trigger discipline. I get it, they want to be "gangsta" and show how "tough" they are, but seriously:

GET YOUR GODDAMN BOOGER HOOK OFF THE FUCKING BANG SWITCH!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

I'm not sure what this image is suppose to prove.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Could people please stop repeating the insanely stupid argument that black people aren't allowed to complain about police shootings because more black people kill black people than police kill black people? First of all, the fact that most white people are killed by white people has never stopped anyone who was white from complaining about what they feel is inappropriate conduct. Maybe, just maybe, the police are not your average citizen and having been given special authority over other citizens need to be held to higher standards. After all, if you don't like gang violence, who the fuck are you supposed to trust to handle that? The police. And if you don't feel you can trust them? Well, fucking *crickets*.
    I hate to say I agree with Nixx..... but this is right.

We should 100% have higher expectations of the police ... as opposed to gang members and the like. (Not that I'm saying any of the shootings are the polices fault, thats a different story)

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Excuse me Themius, but they're clearly black and have guns.

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    I'm pretty sure in 99% of the cases the police officers act correctly and it's just that those innocent, arrest resisting criminals who happen to be black give them no alternative.

Alas it's far easier to shift the blame on the cops than accept the fact that the Black community in the US is totally screwed up and always has been.

What needs to be done is to look very critically at 'inner city culture' and call these people out for what they are: uneducated, backwards, lazy and criminal. Then you find solutions how to fix that problem. In my opinion that has to start with a shift from welfare towards education. Schools in impoverished communities are underfunded, resulting in a vicious doom cycle of an already existing aversion to education meeting an objectively horrible education, resulting in a somewhat justified aversion to education.

We'll still deal with the same old problems in 50 years if we keep condoning their behavior and keep 'helping' them in the wrong way, that is not actually helping them at all, but enabling. We're essentially helicopter parents to these people.

That said, the widespread acceptance or even endorsement of groups like Black Lives Matter does not bode well for, hilariously enough, Black people.
    You can't have that "conversation" because they'd call you a racist and refuse to listen.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Would you like to present any actual evidence that the picture is of Alton Sterling?

Not that this proves much but his 19 crime rap sheet and impregnating a child certainly does.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    That he was a family man

10+ Year Old Account

Nobody cares when white people take a picture with their guns...

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post

"On 7 July 2016, a photograph purportedly showing Alton Sterling and two of his children holding guns was posted to the "White Rights" section of Reddit."

Quite the credible source if you ask me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Nobody cares when white people take a picture with their guns...
    Its unproven to be him at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol at posting a picture of a dude with a gun

im sorry, but I thought the second amendment allowed for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

im sorry, but I thought the second amendment allowed for that.
    Muzzle pointed in a safe direction and finger off the trigger. That's how you're supposed to pose with a firearm.
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasttey View Post
    Muzzle pointed in a safe direction and finger off the trigger. That's how you're supposed to pose with a firearm.
    Lol yeah I'm sure the difference is just a principled stand on gun safety

You think coffee mug guy is as dangerous as the guy holding a gun the "cool" way? (You think looks have nothing to do with anything?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    You think coffee mug guy is as dangerous as the guy holding a gun the "cool" way? (You think looks have nothing to do with anything?)
    must I post more pictures? I'll be here all day.

must I post more pictures? I'll be here all day.
    Go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lol yeah I'm sure the difference is just a principled stand on gun safety
    Your bait is weak Wells. The only thing we know about either of these 2 photos is that in one the subjects show a complete lack of elementary firearm safety while the other has observed 2 key points.

For all we know the guy holding the rifle in front of the Christmas tree could be a wanted child rapist/murderer. Still doesn't discount the fact that he has demonstrated a basic knowledge of firearm safety that is higher than that of the first subjects pictured.
    Last edited by Tasttey; 2016-07-14 at 04:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasttey View Post
    Your bait is weak Wells. The only thing we know about either of these 2 photos is that in one the subjects show a complete lack of elementary firearm safety while the other has observed 2 key points.
    Yeah, I think this would have been a better comparison