Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Unhinged Judge, Jury & Executioner of Nazis now prowling in Lithuania.

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/07/15/n...st-478180.html

From this base, the loud but jovial Nazi hunter fields phone calls with tips on suspects through his Operation Last Chance initiative (financial rewards for information leading to the arrest or conviction of Nazi war criminals), follows up on promising leads and works with partners who can scour archival material in the languages he can’t handle. He went to Copenhagen last summer to submit an official police complaint about a Danish SS volunteer who remains alive and unpunished. Since the number of living perpetrators has dwindled in recent years, Zuroff increasingly spends time writing op-eds about Holocaust denial and anti-Semitism, speaking with the press when these topics are in the news and giving lectures at universities and conferences.

“You have to start from the premise that it’s almost impossible to prosecute a Nazi these days,” he says, his large frame folded behind his desk and graying hair usually topped with a kippa. Many of Zuroff’s critics think it’s time we stop prosecuting Nazi collaborators—most of them are dead or too old to stand trial, they say, and some argue it’s vindictive to dwell on events so far in the past. Zuroff scoffs at such talk. “First, the passage of time in no way diminishes the guilt of the killers,” he says, launching into his oft-recited “Nazi Hunting 101” spiel. “Old age should not protect people from punishment, people who committed such heinous crimes. We owe it to the victims—that’s three. Four is it sends a powerful message about the serious nature of these crimes, their importance. Five is it’s important in the fight against Holocaust denial and Holocaust distortion. Six, ‘superior orders’ has almost invariably been rejected as a defense, so in other words, individual criminal responsibility.” He insists that if the world doesn’t make it “abundantly clear” that all individuals who participate in genocide will face consequences, people will assume they can get away with mass murder.
    This is a great example of how some people just can't let go of their misguided grudges. Why would you try to punish someone who is just trying to live out the remainder of their lives in peace and quiet? Would punishment of those who were just following orders really accomplish anything?

Efraim Zuroff has already led a campaign of terror in multiple countries (including France) and is no doubt off his rockers. If you are from Lithuania and spot this man stalking about, be ready to take refuge in the basement of your house.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Regret Nothing View Post

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/07/15/n...st-478180.html

This is a great example of how some people just can't let go of their misguided grudges. Why would you try to punish someone who is just trying to live out the remainder of their lives in peace and quiet? Would punishment of those who were just following orders really accomplish anything?

Efraim Zuroff has already led a campaign of terror in multiple countries (including France) and is no doubt off his rockers. If you are from Lithuania and spot this man stalking about, be ready to take refuge in the basement of your house.
    Why would people who aren't Nazis need to hide in their basement

Deleted
    How many WW2 Nazis are even actually alive?

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Why would people who aren't Nazis need to hide in their basement
    Because vigilantes are never actually interested in justice and have a track record of shooting the wrong guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I mean is this guy the anti-Nazi Dexter? How is he their executioner? He just seems to be tracking them down and then trying to convince the appropriate authorities to act.
    Here's the thing: in the vast majority of cases the authorities aren't going to prosecute ex-Nazis because they are too old or the evidence is too weak. So why is he doing it? There's only one possible explanation.

If the tables were to be turned and someone was to go through this man's list of expenditures, we would probably find lots and lots of plastic wrap being purchased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not that many. Pope Benedict was part of Hitler's youth if that tells you anything. You'd have to be pretty old to actually still be one now. I say let them be. They're no harm to anyone any more.

Age should not matter when it comes to prosecuting war crimes.

No one really knows although there is a short Most Wanted list out there.

OMG, OMG, the Force is coming to me ! Yoda is speaking to me !

''...the history...of the OP....check you must. Surprised, you will be not''

Why would anyone call prosecuting former nazis a ''terror attack'' Why indeed ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    So he's a murderer because you said so.
    Efraim Zuroff jovially refers to himself as "The Nazi Hunter" multiple times throughout the interview. What do hunters do?

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/de...n/english/hunt

hunt
    Pronunciation: /hʌnt/
    VERB

1 [WITH OBJECT] Pursue and kill (a wild animal) for sport or food

When will we ever be left alone?

Oh, we. TY for the confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Why would anyone call prosecuting former nazis a ''terror attack'' Why indeed ?
    Normally I would prefer to lurk but I had to make an account just for that comment.

If you bothered to do any research you would have eventually found out about the Redcross documents, various internal German documents and Trumans inquiry into the so-called holocaust.

Most of those accounts clearly point out that people died because of disease and starvation (lack of supplies to the camp due to having to supply the army - they were losing the war.) None of those documents say anything about the nazis mass murdering anyone... plus, it was physically impossible to do: there were no mass ovens to be found and guess the nationality of the bodies found in mass graves? Russian.

Remember when America put Japanese and German-American citizens in concentration camps after Pearl Harbor? Those prisoners would have received the same treatment if America had been forced to funnel every last ounce of resources into the war.

So yes, threatening someone because of something they haven't done is harassment at best, if not terror.

Infracted - FOrbidden Topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-07-14 at 11:38 PM.

A one poster message about so-called holocaust. Wonderful. Your guys must think that hitting someone in the face with a sledgehammer is subtle.

Holocaust denial is the bottom pole of human inteligence. It's dudes screaming like possessed that ''jeeeeeeews are uvil and liars and they should be killed, but my idols did not do it''.

Bad boy. You are robbing your beloved masters of their psychotic fixation. Once you remove the ''killing duh DJEWS'' part of being a Nazi, what is left ? Hugo Boss uniforms and beating gays ?
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-07-14 at 11:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holocaust denial now? This is great!
    Black Lives Matter

Quote Originally Posted by I Regret Nothing View Post
    When will we ever be left alone?
    Confirmed for Nazi war criminal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

If the perpetrators are no longer alive then their descendants shall stand trial for their crimes! Such heinous crimes are carried on through the blood and we will not stop until all have been punished for what happened to the Jews!

Wow... Is this some holocaust denial and neo nazi reunion thing? Did I miss the memo?

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    If the perpetrators are no longer alive then their descendants shall stand trial for their crimes! Such heinous crimes are carried on through the blood and we will not stop until all have been punished for what happened to the Jews!
    I hope you are not serious.

If so, we need to cull the Earth's population down to about 2,000 that consists of the folks who's ancestors never did any wrong.

If they are still alive, most of them would be in there 90s by now eh? I don't have a problem with him going after them but at this point any of them would probably die before their trials began.

7+ Year Old Account
    Damn Nazis, they're taking his job because they're dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    I hope you are not serious.

If so, we need to cull the Earth's population down to about 2,000 that consists of the folks who's ancestors never did any wrong.
    No, I am not being serious. But I do know people that feel this way, and quite frankly they scare me. Oh and @Nixx my post is a slight historical referal to France when they had their revolution. Therer was just so much anger that they didn't care, somebody has to pay for X's crimes and since X is dead we must punish X's brother, sister, child or whatever. Because the crime was so great it is transferred through the blood lines. Like how people would be cursing and screaming for the blood of any of Judas' blood relatives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    If he is not breaking laws, does it matter?