Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I'm only interested as far as health is concerned. I do not care that 13 generations ago, my ancestor led 3 men and 4 women into battle against 1 trillion enemies and survived.

I don't care honestly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaurenOrc View Post
    Well only in 19 states, kinda surprised that it is in the UK.
    Laws in the UK do not change much over the centuries unless there is a pressing need to and cousin fucking has never presented a major issue - half our aristocracy are inbred in order to keep their estates together.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    no

/10 char

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm rather interested in learning as much as I can about my family as far back in time as I can. Some countries would provide citizenship to proven descendants of their citizens, and in our given political climate it might just become not only convenient, but necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Zandro View Post
    I take pride in my heritage and love to know about my family history and background, but I wouldn't say I let it dictate who I am.
    this, pretty much. its nice to know where I come from, where my family comes from. but what I do with my life and who I become? is up to me. it just creates a sort of connection to those who came before me and may have made similar choices.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Some of them literally married their cousins and had kids.
    Well considering stereotypes I'm just glad it was just cousins and not a sheep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning- View Post
    I don't care honestly.
    Well your dad was a madman obsessed with fire.

Understandable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Well considering stereotypes I'm just glad it was just cousins and not a sheep.
    My family came from the West Country, they probably would not have been averse to a bit of mutton molesting.

And my nan came from Norfolk, they are sibling fuckers over that way, the cousin fuckers are the normal ones in my family tree.

Deleted
    A good man does everything in his power to better his family position, regardless of his own selfish desires!
    Who said that?

Well whoever said that had some failed fucked up children thats for sure. Just like some are, here.

Have you guys ever considered that your ancestors instead of spending money and resources on your generations so at the end you are born, could have just spent a bit of quality time with those money instead? It isnt easy raising children, let alone neo-liberal children.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2016-07-14 at 05:11 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not really.

But I do need to get a woman to give me a son to carry on the family name though.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    My family came from the West Country, they probably would not have been averse to a bit of mutton molesting.

And my nan came from Norfolk, they are sibling fuckers over that way, the cousin fuckers are the normal ones in my family tree.
    In America, they expect Europeans to have these epic stories of knights and crowns and cool stuff, and I alas realized too late I should have lied and given them a better less inbred story. -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    Do you care about your family tree at all? Like what your ancestors did in the past?
    Nope, not really. I mean I am aware of what some of them did. Like I am aware of some interesting things they did like on my dad's side I guess his relative who migrated to Australia was fooling around with a girl a rich dude had his eye on and the rich guy paid him a sum of money to get lost, and he took it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    A good man does everything in its power to better his family position, regardless of his own selfish desires!
    Who said that?
    Tywin Lannister.

Well whoever said that had some failed fucked up children thats for sure. Just like some are, here.
    Yes, well... two of them literally engaged in twincest.

Have you guys ever considered that your ancestors instead of spending money and resources on your generations so at the end you are born, could have just spent a bit of quality time with those money instead? It isnt easy raising children, let alone neo-liberal children.
    In some of the older days, children were considered wealth and possessions. It was desirable to have many children, and in particular sons, so that you may have strong hands for physical work and to defend against attackers. It's isn't easy being raised, let alone by slave-driving tyrants.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Not sure what you're trying to say here.
    He's saying that children are bad and that you should instead let your country be cucked by immigrants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Why are they ghosts? Did you fail to avenge their murders and restore your bloodline to its former glory?
    I think they are rather, like, force ghosts! They walk in their blue forms and talk philosophical nonsense all the time. Such bores!

Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    Who would that be?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.