Requesting UI Masters assistance!

Hello there! I do not know if this post is allowed or not but i did not see anything against it in the rules. If it should be in another place / thread please move it.

So basically i am in need of a UI and i have been trying for the last days to make one on my own but it is not going very well hence why i am asking your assistance. If you feel like you want to make it for me i would very much appreciate it!

Picture 1: http: // imgur . com/QwNn7Oe (Credit to Lemmeleif (Youtube video i took it from: https: // www . youtube . com /watch?v=auRAgJICXAU))

Picture 2: http: // imgur . com/U04dMDM (Credit to Arboros since it is his UI.)

I wish to have the aura bars of picture 1 but the unitframes of picture 2. I can not for the love of god make this myself.
    So please if anyone can do this for me i can donate a few bucks or some gold on Ravencrest / Silvermoon Alliance side.
    Sorry about the links, I'm new here and i can't post them yet.

Helping with your images:

Picture 1:

Picture 2:

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    When you say "aura bars" I'm assuming you mean the Beast Cleave, Focus Fire etc? They look to me like Tell Me When.

As for the UF's, I posted a similar question in the Show your UI thread and the author replied that they used Pitbull so that may be a good start!

EDIT: Actually that first one may be a variant of ElvUI so it could be the bars from there just moved. I'm sure TMW would replicate them.

The icons in between those UF's are more than likely Weak Aura's...hope this helps!
    Last edited by zakalwei; 2016-07-14 at 06:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zakalwei View Post
    When you say "aura bars" I'm assuming you mean the Beast Cleave, Focus Fire etc? They look to me like Tell Me When.

As for the UF's, I posted a similar question in the Show your UI thread and the author replied that they used Pitbull so that may be a good start!

EDIT: Actually that first one may be a variant of ElvUI so it could be the bars from there just moved. I'm sure TMW would replicate them.

The icons in between those UF's are more than likely Weak Aura's...hope this helps!
    Do you know how to set the Weak Auras up?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleyez View Post
    Do you know how to set the Weak Auras up?
    Heh way out of my league. I usually cheat and search for already created ones. Once you have them imported then I've found it fairly easy to modify them to your liking with regards to positioning and the look of the icons. There are usually stickys at the top of each class sub-forum with WA strings here.