Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The Elephant In The Room...

Look after talking with my more left leaning friends I came to a realization something that is going to make a lot of you uneasy but something we need to talk about.

It is time to ban trucks.

Now I know we have a lot of truck nuts on this forum and even a few members of the national trucking association here and I have heard all the tired and lame arguments before. "A good guy with a truck can stop a bad guy with a truck" or "trucking is fine with responsible owners" after the nice attack we can no longer live with such naivety.

We need to as a country push for strict anti truck laws to ensure a tragedy of this nature never happens again.

After all if it isn't the trucks fault.... who's is it?

Deleted
    Is this trolling? Serious question

Deleted
    It's clearly the roads fault

Nice bait.

5/7.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Look after talking with my more left leaning friends I came to a realization something that is going to make a lot of you uneasy but something we need to talk about.

It is time to ban trucks.

Now I know we have a lot of truck nuts on this forum and even a few members of the national trucking association here and I have heard all the tired and lame arguments before. "A good guy with a truck can stop a bad guy with a truck" or "trucking is fine with responsible owners" after the nice attack we can no longer live with such naivety.

We need to as a country push for strict anti truck laws to ensure a tragedy of this nature never happens again.

After all if it isn't the trucks fault.... who's is it?
    This thread was already attempted last night and didn't make it to 5 posts. You're really sick to be trying to make a joke out of a tragedy.

The problem with banning trucks is they are very vital to the infrastructure for transportation at least in the USA. Rail can carry alot but after you unload rail cars to get it to the final location trucks are the best solution we have.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    This thread was already attempted last night and didn't make it to 5 posts. You're really sick to be trying to make a joke out of a tragedy.
    I fail to see what is funny about any of this.

Deleted
    People with little friends and no hobbies need to find entertainment somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Nice bait.

5/7.
    5/7? that's a perfect score if i remember correctly

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    The problem with banning trucks is they are very vital to the infrastructure for transportation at least in the USA. Rail can carry alot but after you unload rail cars to get it to the final location trucks are the best solution we have.
    Those trucks should only be in the hands of trained police officers who are tasked with working for the good and peace of society. They do not belong in the hands of private citizens.

Those trucks should only be in the hands of trained police officers who are tasked with working for the good and peace of society. They do not belong in the hands of private citizens.
    See?

Not even clever. Just basic.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Is this trolling? Serious question
    Yes, it is.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Take away my truck and we'll have a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Moderately embarrassed for you right now.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's not really a joke, it's pointing out how foolish the arguments that anti-gun lobbyists make by applying those same arguments to another similar situation that has happened.

The first attempt at this was much more funny.

2/10 for being a copy cat and missing the obvious pun with assault trucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trucks have utility, guns don't.

Next.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that you think this is comparable to guns in anyway, shape or form really shows the level of intelligence you have.
    Have you ever had an original thought in your head, or do you just copy what you see on 4chan?

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    The fact that you think this is comparable to guns in anyway, shape or form really shows the level of intelligence you have.
    Have you ever had an original thought in your head, or do you just copy what you see on 4chan?
    After such a slaughter I find this kind of attitude appalling.

What do you think is responsible if not the truck?

15+ Year Old Account
    It´s always nice to see when idiots come out full-frontal.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.