Page 24 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Be great to type out your thoughts on dethmourne, danner, ret and dupti to start off with.
    Do you have a response/followup to my answer to your question?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Do you have a response/followup to my answer to your question?
    I probably missed it. Only just got back from work, skimmed through the thread this morning.

I'll check now.

There wasn't much to my reply; I'm just curious where you're going with that.

Could people quit typoing my name? Kthx .

Regarding playing with me before, it's basically impossible. I started to play one game but had to /out because I am Senna's boyfriend and can read her like an open book (I think it was the X-men game?) so it was kind of an unfair advantage.

I feel pretty town on Virothe and Kryllian, don't like Blood Fox. I'm confused as to why Jynx has so many votes - sounds like it's a playstyle/meta argument that I"m not super familiar with in this case?

Crackleslap gets a D2 pass from me for being the first person to NOT call me deathmourne.

Shiro feels scummy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    There wasn't much to my reply; I'm just curious where you're going with that.
    Well as I said last day phase. Catta's last post he continued to support the lynch on Dupti, and not switch to Danner. Was curious if that would have changed your thoughts.

I refuse to lynch the one person I KNOW to be town. ( jynx)

7+ Year Old Account
    Heading off to bed in an attempt to get 3-4 hours of sleep before work.

I have a my thoughts post ready to post in the morning, will post it after making any needed adjustments to my reads between now and then.
    Unvote
    Based on Blood Fox's comment.

Would be nice if some of the stragglers would join in on the conversation before the final 12-14hour mark.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote Anasko

Where are you? Come out and play!!

Well as I said last day phase. Catta's last post he continued to support the lynch on Dupti, and not switch to Danner. Was curious if that would have changed your thoughts.
    Not really.

If you're theorizing that Catta would have voted a town-Danner out of self-preservation, I think that would have been premature and drawn attention to himself. The only other votes on him were Cruelle's unexplained vote and Xanjori's typical Catta vote, and there wasn't really an indication that the focus for the day was going to pull away from Dupti and Danner.

If you're theorizing that Catta voted town-Dupti to avoid scum-Danner getting lynched, that's... really difficult to say. Catta's last post was actually a fair bit back (#225). There were only three votes on his, Dupti's and Danner's trains; I had only just moved my vote to Catta, and he had already thrown his on Dupti. That said, Catta actually voted back in (#126), he was only the second vote on Dupti, and there were only two votes on Danner at that time. That moment doesn't seem decisive enough for me to support that theory, especially when I think it's just as (if not more) likely that Catta's final post was an attempt to keep pushing the Dupti vs. Danner narrative and force town into choosing between two of their own.

Also,

Vote: Crackleslap
    Last edited by Reticence; 2016-07-19 at 04:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Reticence

You're thinking that I think Danner is scum. I do not. I was attempting to see if you thought Danner was scum.

- - - Updated - - -

Going to post some reads in a moment. (moment = how ever long it takes me to write my thoughts up! )

@Reticence

You're thinking that I think Danner is scum. I do not. I was attempting to see if you thought Danner was scum.
    Ah, sorry. I thought my stance was fairly obvious, so I interpreted you as questioning it.

For clarity, no, I currently do not believe that Danner is scum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    next to least amount of posts today, least amount of contribution today, longest time not posted, And her reason for not being here is cause she's frisky.
    It's cause I'm getting frisky. Ayyyyy! (Also work picked up. RIP my free time)

I also am unapologetically not going to be as active as I had intended. Again, the boyfriend is finally here. I will post when I have meaningful things to contribute, when I notice things, get asked questions, or I wish to say something, also to vote to secure a lynch if I'm awake for it. But I won't participate in fluff. Not when I'm getting dicked.

Gonna go with Virothe here and put some pressure on @Allowyn come out bebe guuuuurl! Your precense is wanted.

I want to push on senna (dethmourne) as well. But i might revaluate that over the day. See what comes yo light with the rest of the day.

- - - Updated - - -

vote: Allowyn

And when you do arrive. Be great to type out your thoughts on dethmourne, danner, ret and dupti to start off with. Thatd be great.
    That's the cutest you've ever been to me honey, no wonder Shirokitsune thought we were an item ;D

So for Senna(Dethmourne):

I read Senna as town honestly. She played it all exactly how she had in past games when she turned out to be town. For the first few days at least. We never got far enough in with her to see if she was gonna make any scum mistakes. As for Deth, I have nfi yet. I'm waiting to see more from him before I make a judgement on that.

FoS: Danner. Call it a gut feeling but it's not seeming right and I cannot honestly tell you why, it's a lot of the "Buy guys it's not me I swear look at all these active posts I have to prove it don't lynch the active people!" But I could also be reading far too into that.

Dupti is doing dupti things. Which is making me think town. Dupti asks questions. Dupti gets answers. Be more like Dupti.

Ret is really scrutinising everything that's posted, I think it. But it could also be a scum play to appear on the town side if you wanna way look into that. I'm honestly not sure where I am learning for Ret.

Crackle I'm leaning town for you, you're posting as usual with the same tone I've seen from you in previous games where you've been town, and there's no trying to hide your scum stink. So that's making me question Ret a little too. Honestly between work stuff I'm just reading posts and seeing when I can feel from people and their tones and accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by shirokitsune View Post
    Virothe - The data charts are impressive... but not entirely sure how they help. You've as much said you use an arbitrary system of rating which to me means you could also arbitrarily change it to show whatever outcome you desire. I don't trust you.... but I don't distrust you that much... for now.
    I already said I try not to be biased, but I am human. It's the same with any chart though, You can toss a vote chart in and base your entire argument over the timing over the vote rather than the context in order to further your own gains. Trust lists can be easily manufactured and even the major lists like Robo does can be exploited to his teams own ends.

Any information added to the game should be taken with a grain of salt, but the fact is it's still up to you to discern something from it. My only priority is to provide the information to you and follow my own path with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Danner During day one I thought Danner was scummier than Dupti. On the scale of 1-10 scummy, it rated lowly. I would have prefered to lynch Danner over Dupti if it came between these two at that time. Danner had a slightly weirder play style than normal. It felt strongly like a town bait. People come out and accuse Danner of not playing Danner and being different = scum. After some heavy thought, it's the conclusion I came too and henceforth I think Danner is leaning town.

@dupti/Blood Fox: Dupti had a mexican stand off with Danner. Doing the usual dupti things of asking questions about every thing and every one. Interacting with most people. Doing usual things. Not scum reading currently, but necessarily town reading either. Dupti is one of those players that takes time to get a grasp on. Leaning neutral. Though a slight negative with the whole "I actually like that vote". With Blood Fox.

66% of his reasons were utter bullshit. His other 33% relies on the fact that I voted with Catta. Tell me, what would have happened if I voted with someone else (Scenario: I voted Jynx, after Xanjori did). Catta gets lynched at the end of the day and flips the same. What would happen to me? Absolutely fucking nothing with bussing. Maybe for avoiding the lynch but that's entirely circumstantial. So just because I HAPPEN, to vote after a scum did. I'm automatically scum. Good logic guys, no really good.

@Blood Fox Extreme hypocritical qualities being displayed on day 2. Useless trolling. Typical Blood Fox crap I care not to bother about. Claiming to be a mason with Jynx. Either scum or mason. Or some other dumb crap.

@Reticence. Getting a mix of both. I like that you're questioning around with anything that may seem off. It can be good, but you seem awful eager. Which is the part I do not like. After some hurly burly, you thought it was 'opportunistic' of me to put my vote on Dupti, after seeing at least 2 other votes on him. Okay, fair point. However, it was during start of day or at least first 24 hours (maybe after?). Which I would call bullshit on every time. This is not a valid reason. In game 70, I voted on Dendrek after he gathered some votes. Largehorn immediately hopped off and voted me. I LEGITIMATELY, but sarcastically called them out as being scum, but thought nothing of it. Turns out they were both scum. If only I had stuck to the idea. I'm always looking for actions and reactions when I place those votes. It's the entire point. Also, it's gets the ball rolling.

I get your vote on me, but if there's any hint of that vote stemming of Blood Fox's reasoning I'd shoot you off to the sun by cannon. I'm getting a large feeling you're not quite sure what I am exactly doing this game. you might not like it? I could be wrong. It gives me a little leniency towards you on that part. But currently I'm 50/50 again. Would not mind pushing you for extra information.

@dethmourne as stated earlier, I felt Senna was a little breezy, floating around. At least the impression I got (which could be entirely wrong). As stated before, was very quick to 'brush off' Danners action after calling them out in the almost same sentence, that felt a little weird, could be some hidden motives there? However, I also thought it could have just been a genuine reaction. Eh. Hence the 50/50 earlier. Also mentioned Kryllian was 'eager'. Same as I have just said with Ret. I understand that point of view. Interesting things were coming from Senna. With dethmourne, very interesting things coming from him however. Senna called Kyrll out as "eager" and wanted to push on d1. Deth is having a town read. This has me suspicious. By quite a large amount.

@Allowyn I like your post. I disagree with your view on Danner however. Reasons above. With Dupti should there be a question is this more 'habitual' from him or his town behaviour. Honestly forget when he was last scum. (Besides last game, not sure anyone knew what was going on then).

Vote: Dethmourne

Don't like Senna/dethmourne after re-reading. (Deth gave me a free pass though. I feel like I am betraying! )

- - - Updated - - -

forgot to unvote.

Unvote
    vote: Dethmourne
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2016-07-19 at 06:16 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, the complete inability to fall asleep has hit me, so here I am again. Initial reads and trust list for me. Still work for me to do on it. Will end up taking the time to go back and reread as much as I can before work and adjust. Should be here to answer any questions for the next 2 hours or so. Yay wall of text.

Leaning Distrust
    JynxieJ – Something feels off about the way Jynxie is playing. Little effort into the game. Theory that doesn’t add up in my eyes. Leaning Distrust.

Graeham - With my reads agreeing with Danner and I feel there is something off with your play this game. Leaning Distrust.

Anasko – Cant remember any true contribution to the game as of yet. Not enough info for me to get a good read. Neutral, leaning distrust due to lack of content.

Kryllian – Not sure where I see Kryllian. Decent post count, but contribution seems lacking. Doesn’t feel town to me. Neutral, leaning distrust.

Xanjori – Not seeing a lot of contribution from Xan (IMO) but that doesn’t say much from the newb. With not a lot to go on. Neutral, leaning distrust.

Uggorthaholy – Real life has more or less taken him from the game thus far. Not a lot of info from him to get a decent read for this game. Neutral, leaning distrust (for now)

shirokitsune – Seems like a lot of fluff. Agree with you on Jynxie, but you are rubbing the wrong way right now. However, both of us are new to the game, so just going to watch. Neutral, slightly leaning distrust.

Neutral
    Crackleslap - I need to go back and reread Crackle. Gutfeel says not to trust early, but some of the recent posts are turning this around. Will put more effort into rereading his posts after I get home from work. Neutral.

Reticence – I don’t have much on Ret, other then agreeing with your read on the dupti/Danner D1 convo. His contributions are not matching up with what ive seen in past games. However, it is early. Neutral.

dethmourne - Not a lot of info to go off of deth's posts, but combined with Senna's has given me a little pause for concern. Two different people, two different feels. Senna felt town. Deth does not come across that way for me. Will see where the day goes. Neutral.

Leaning Trust
    Virothe – Like the lists and his explanation of his point values. Gives me some insight as to how he sees content throughout the gamedays. Sucks that the effort didn’t come into fruition until D2, but that’s better then nothing. Leaning trust.

Marack – I am me. I trust me. You should trust me too. However, I’ve done and said some things that can be construed the wrong way. But I know I’m town. Trust =D

listo95 - Called out Jynxie for the Catholic theory. Ideas about the game composition. Didn’t like the idea that mafia could have more then just GF/goons. Thinks a newbie is responsible for the hit on Cruelle. I don’t completely agree with this notion. Neutral, leaning trust.

Dupti – dupti/Danner debacle makes me feel town/town that were talking in circles. Have apprehension about saying trust since this play has been done in the past and both parties were scum. Outside of that convo, Agree with the distrust in shiro. Dont like the perceived looking for town points post long D1 back and forth. Neutral, leaning trust.

Danner – Like the effort you put into calling out your distrust, giving a pass list. I agree with your reads on crackle and graeham, and your distrust of JynxieJ. Your lists always help me when I'm reading the game from a spectators standpoint. Hopefully they do the same while I'm playing. Neutral, leaning trust.

Cruelle – Agree with read on Virothe and good response to Danner (#459). Shitty that you will be dead in another gameday. Leaning trust, Unless the “assassination” fails and nobody claims to have saved you.

Crissi – New to the Mafia game. Seeing some things the way I do, right now. Leaning trust.

Blood Fox - Blood sees things that myself as a newbie seem to miss. Might not like the way he plays, seems a little brutish to me, but alas. Would like more info “I will not vote on the one person I KNOW to be town (Jynx).” Neutral, leaning trust.

Allowyn – Not enough info to make a read. Would like to see you play the game. Understand the boy toy is visiting, but try to pry yourself away occasionally to add to the game. Neutral, leaning trust. Mostly a gut feel.

All that being said. Going to keep my vote on Anasko until they return to the game and add to the discussion

That trust list is either the worst or the most slanted I have ever seen,. Like half the people on your trust list have made about 5 posts between them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    That trust list is either the worst or the most slanted I have ever seen,. Like half the people on your trust list have made about 5 posts between them.
    Only person on the leaning trust list with less then 10 posts is Allowyn, and as stated, a gut feel.
    Can it use some work, yes. Is it perfect, no. Is this how I see the game at this moment, yes.

And we all know, post count doesnt equal content. You dont have to like my opinions. I may suck at this game, but im going forth and putting in some effort when I have the time to.

Quote Originally Posted by dethmourne View Post
    Could people quit typoing my name? Kthx .

Regarding playing with me before, it's basically impossible. I started to play one game but had to /out because I am Senna's boyfriend and can read her like an open book (I think it was the X-men game?) so it was kind of an unfair advantage.
    Whoops! Sorry about the name!

Ah, so that's the story. I thought I had seen the name before, but couldn't remember where for the life of me. Then have a formal Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    I refuse to lynch the one person I KNOW to be town. ( jynx)
    O.o
    And here I thought you weren't playing agent of chaos mode.

Carry on.

--

More replies to follow for Marack, Crackleslap and Allowing.
    Just need to look into those a bit closer.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Although I'm still a little suspicious of Danner I feel more comfortable now people have weighed in on the situation and given their reads on both of us. It gives other players something solid to look into as the game advances and more alignments are revealed.

Unvote

I'm still deciding where I will put my vote next. Jynx, Allowyn and Crackleslap appear to be the major targets of interest for today if I put Danner aside for the time being. I feel as though we stand to gain information from any of the three. Though I really hope Jynx shows up to put forward a solid defence.

7+ Year Old Account
    About to head into work. Hopefully ill be able to check the thread during lunch. If not, I can pray I get to leave early and have time to post before days end. Since my vote on Anasko is essentially pointless...
    Unvote

Im willing to place my vote on Jynxie, Anasko or Kryllian... all depending on the next 6-7 hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Heading off to bed in an attempt to get 3-4 hours of sleep before work.

I have a my thoughts post ready to post in the morning, will post it after making any needed adjustments to my reads between now and then.
    Unvote
    Based on Blood Fox's comment.

Would be nice if some of the stragglers would join in on the conversation before the final 12-14hour mark.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote Anasko

Where are you? Come out and play!!
    At work for the record, but home now and will catch up.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay my thoughts so far.

Danner: Don't get Blood Foxs trust on him but I'm thinking there may be more to it than he's letting on, between him and Dupti he's the more likely scum. Leaning Distrust but will still unvote him for previously stated reason.

Jynx: Same as above, don't see any reason to trust him and don't understand why Bloodfox does, I can sort of see where he might be coming from with Danner (him being a train then a scum being lynched instead) but not so much with Jynx, I can see Jynxs vote on Catta being an 'adding my vote so it looks like I voted on scum' vote considering Catta was already a sure lynch at that point with the deadline incoming. leaning distrust.

Dupti: Stated my opinion on him already, don't think he's with Catta at the least, leaning Trust

Blood Fox: Has some strong opinions regarding trusting Jynx and Danner, Not too sure on why. Could be #justbloodfoxthings but who knows. Neutral-leaning trust

Crackle: Do agree with Blood Foxs read here, his vote on Catta was in a good bussing position.

Don't like making full trust lists, it's a waste of time but those are my stronger opinions so far.

unvote
    vote: Crackle