Page 28 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    It's a test of my read on Reticence.
    Dupti is one of the founders, whom I am 97% certain isn't on Catta's team. So it's likely not scum driven.
    Hm. What is that read? Do you think I am less certain than Dupti to not be on Catta's team?

Also, in case I die tonight and people see my alignment -

Be extra wary of Danner is he suddenly changes his tune and brushes off my votes as 'misguided'. If we have a serial killer he is my prime suspect. He was been very sly about casting doubt upon me in such a way as to cover his back regardless of my alignment.

7+ Year Old Account
    Im home from work and have 3 pages to review and get something out in the next 30 min. Ill likely not get full responses out before night to everyone, but will be posting them at earliest time available.

I can agree with an Allowyn lynch if for no other reason than policy, however. Since my claim was probably overlooked. I'm a Turkey VT. But if you want to still lynch me, well... I can't really stop you. Especially since my play time is about to rapidly plummet to 0. Would still like to put pressure on Jynx/Bloodfox. They just do not feel right at all. As for Crackle claiming cop... Well I have nothing that makes me doubt it, and it would explain some things. My readings for games right now consists of games 70 and 71, so it is very possible I'm drawing very skewed results, but I think I have a feel for at least how some of the players common between both games feel.

Unvote.
    Vote Allowyn.

(3) jynxiej - cruelle
    (1) dupti - jynxie
    (2) shiro - kryllian, listo
    (2) crackle - bloodfox, anakso
    (1) bloodfox - dethmourne
    (9) allowyn - virothe, reticence, dupti, crissi, danner, cruelle, kryllian, graeham, shiro
    (1) Reticence - crackle

Is my current read of votes... And again I end up being L-1.... Sigh...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    If you are only townreading Virothe because of his list you might want to reconsider, since he did it last game as scum. I made the mistake of townreading him for it last game.

Also have to question some of your other reads.

Could you elaborate on Allowyn? I know you claimed it is a gut feel but still.
    Not using just his list. Leaning trust is more of a feel, however I didnt post that in the rush to get something out last night.

As for Allowyn, with her being gone and not contributing (other then her man in from america)... there was time before he landed to play. This hasnt really happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Marack and Shiro are for the same reason basically. I agree Jynx's playing has been off so far but we have a soft TPR claim from BF that Jynx is town. That means most likely he is either a mason with Jynx or his is the cop who investigated on N1. Assuming BF/Jnyx aren't scum and are in fact town (and a TPR or two) then continuing to scum hunt them is deflecting from others we should be looking at. If BF/Jynx are town they will likely be scum NK targets. I think it's too early to sacrifice a soft claim that's not being challenged. If they both survive the next couple nights then I think we do need to relook at them as a possible scum team. I'm willing to give Marack and Shiro some leeway but they both say they've been reading games for awhile and have ideas of how people play so these pushes on Jynx seem strange.
    I dont trust Jynxie right now. Have a leaning trust on BF. Im not pursueing that vote. Just thought Id put out what I was thinking. Not trying to deflect from/to anyone. If I remember correctly, even with my distrust of Jynxie, my vote after BF's soft claim moved off of Jynxie

@Reticence Ive been following these games for a bit (think 1st game was pokemon) so maybe its just not what I expected from you. I will say Ive missed a couple of the more recent games, so this maybe just be a poor recollection.

@dupti I know some of my stuff may be questionable. Made that post last night while I was tired. Will go back over it and reread during N2. As far as thinking Im scum, I am not.

unvote

Lynch is better than no lynch

vote allowyn

7+ Year Old Account
    Im sure this will add to peoples scum read on me, but policy lynch seems like what we are doing here. Hope its the right choice.

Vote Allowyn

vote: Allowyn

Deleted
    The heads of state argued back and forth, back and forth, accomplishing almost nothing. Audacious claims were made but as they saw the sun setting, bringing to close another session, they knew they must expel somebody. All looked to the EU section and at the forefront was Angela Merkel (Allowyn). She protested her innocence, trying to buy time by holding up her record as a friend to refugees, however the delegates threw her out the nearest window. And it was a good thing they did...

Allowyn - Angela Merkel - Chancellor of Germany (Mafia Goon) - has been lynched on Day 2

it is now Night 2. You have 24 hours to send in your night actions.

Allowyn (10) - Virothe (#453), Reticence (#533), Dupti (#534), Crissi (#535), Danner (#536), Cruelle (#538), Kryllian (#539), Graeham (#540), shirokitsune (#544), dethmourne (#546)

CC: Angela Merkel
    RC: Mafia Goon
    Faction: Mafia
    Description: You are Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany. As the head of the Government and with the sheer power of the Germany, you are also described by some as the de facto leader of the European Union. However you have recently been criticized over your handling of the middle east migrant crisis.
    Win COndition: Gain a majority in the UN
    Last edited by mmoc81024b83e3; 2016-07-20 at 06:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Undead bump. "CURSES. MAFIA AGAIN!"

Deleted
    The heads of state gathered once again in the main hall of the UN. When roll call was performed they noticed Justin Trudeau (Uggorthaholy) was missing. Sergio Mattarella mentioned seeing him head towards the library the previous night and the area was promptly searched. They found Justin Trudeau's (Uggorthaholy) body under a series of strategically felled bookshelves. Sergio protested his innocence but was promptly taken away as a person of interest in the murder.

Uggorthaholy - Justin Trudeau - Prime Minister of Canada (VT) - was killed on Night 2
    Sergio Mattarella - President of Italy (an NPC) - was arrested on Night 2.

NOTICE: I would like to remind all players about the discussion of religion on these forums is forbidden. Now I understand that it is a reasonable hypothesis that religion played some part in the design of this mafia. It did not. I would request that all discussions of religion please be taken elsewhere. If you have a problem with this, please inform me in your QT. Thank you

It is now Day 3. It will last 48 hours. With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

CC: Justin Trudeau
    RC: VT
    Faction: Town
    Description: You are Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada. You lead the Liberals to a decisive victory in Federal Elections, securing a majority in Canadian Parliment. You are popular with the people but it remains to be seen if you will be a great leader
    Win COndition: Eliminate all threats to the UN (town)

Nooo! YOU KILLED JUSTIN YOU BASTARDS!

Also interesting that Uggor was the only kill, Another single kill and another Lurker/Low post person dead.

Deleted
    There is bad news and good news.

Bad news first:

Seen as today is going to be all about me (the in game bad news), I thought I'd let you all know, I got the all clear and have to return for some standard blood tests and to make sure the scar on my neck heals properly (the rl good news)

Now sit back and get your popcorn because all I can say about what your going to read next is.....You are not Prepared!

Full role claim inc shortly....

7+ Year Old Account
    Congrats Cruelle! That's great news!

/grabs popcorn

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    Now sit back and get your popcorn because all I can say about what your going to read next is.....You are not Prepared!
    I was prepared! I EVEN HAVE STREAMERS FOR YOU!

-Throws streamers everywhere!-

HURRAY FOR CRU!

I'm so happy

Deleted
    Right, here is the unique and un-basic situation you are not prepared for:

Let me first of all apologise for my ever so slightly misleading posts yesterday. Let me just say I wasn't really sure which day to claim on but I had already decided at the start of the game it would be day two or three. I was tempted to do it right at the start of day two but given how busy day one was I felt that would have completely detracted from our new information and learning about where people wanted to go with day two.

When Xanjori put his vote on me, more than half the day was gone and I didn't want to shut down day two with my claim, not that I would have had to of claimed but I didn't want people wasting their time pressuring me, knowing I was going to claim on Day 3 anyway. I just thought buy yourself time, your claiming tomorrow anyway and in buying my time I also kept the mafia at bay.

Here is my claim:

OK I am The leader of Ireland. Enda Kenny.

My abilities:

I have a 25% chance to redirect a night action.
    I have a 50% chance to kill anyone I target.
    I have a 75% chance to take someone with me when I am lynched or killed.
    I have a 100% chance to self resurrect upon being lynched.

I was always going to claim early anyway regardless of people voting on me or not, because my role in a BASICS game is The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out of It's Ass....how basic is that? And I might like to add not one ability with fucking laser beams ...I am so pissed!

Can you imaging trying to deal with that claim late game? Town would be in horrendous trouble dealing with that when down to single figures. There is just no way I couldn't claim early.

If I had just read this claim I would be lol-ing and rolling around on my floor helicoptering (actually hurt myself last time I did that) but here is the important part, ready?
    If I get lynched I lose two of my abilities. One being my ability to self resurrect and the other is *redacted*, but in turn all my other abilities % is raised to 100. One other thing, I asked if my resurrect ability confirms it's self in the rp and it does.

Vote:Cruelle

As you know I have a very good chance to nominate someone to be lynched with me (75%). I highly recommend not rushing the day so that we can perhaps use some kind of nomination system so I can see who your all in favour of me picking. It also gives town extra information even if I am unlucky and my ability fails.

Glad to hear you are getting better @Cruelle.

Umm... But you seemed to not have specified if you are town or mafia or independent....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shirokitsune View Post
    Glad to hear you are getting better @Cruelle.

Umm... But you seemed to not have specified if you are town or mafia or independent....
    I said I was town yesterday.

Moreover, if you are on a death timer due to someone's ability (which is what it sounded like you were hinting strongly yesterday) won't your ability take them with you anyway? Or does it not count as triggering your vengeance type button.

Heh I wonder if you end up lynching yourself, or what not, could your ability trigger to kill you again, potentially triggering it again to kill the responsible party (you) again, and again, and again, and again.

I mean I get that if you try to lynch or kill yourself it's effectively suicide, but if it recursed like that it would be taking it to all new extremes wouldn't it?

That's a basic role?