Page 1 of 20
... LastLast

Uber driver screams at customer who refuses to leave his car

What a strange situation. The address she gave him stopped where they are, and she refuses to get out of the car because it's "not the ER entrance."

What rights to you have to forcibly remove someone from your car? I know in some states your car falls under castle doctrine

Get.Out.Of.My.Car.NOW!

"Sir you don't know who you are facin-"
    "I'M FACING A GODDAMN MORON NOW GET OUT"

Considering how mad he is, I imagine a lot happened before she started filming and pretending to be nice and calm.

Still more friendly than most cab drivers <3.

She is clearly trolling him. Why he doesn't just quietly call the police, I don't know.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he wanted her out of his car.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowseer View Post
    Considering how mad he is, I imagine a lot happened before she started filming and pretending to be nice and calm.
    Pretty much what I'm thinking.

Pull the brat out by the arm and be done with it, would be my next course of action, if yelling for her to get out, for over 5 mins, wasn't enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    If she didn't say where at the hospital she wanted to go prior to arriving then yeah obviously the guy would probably be pissed. Something happened before she started filming as well. I don't know what. She could have been having him drive in circles. She could have been arguing with him. She could have done another number of things. Who the hell knows? It's his car. If he wants her out she should get out.

Why is she calling an uber to go to the emergency room anyway?

7+ Year Old Account
    This guy is going to have a stroke at some point. You can just see the blood pressure building in his face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    If she didn't say where at the hospital she wanted to go prior to arriving then yeah obviously the guy would probably be pissed. Something happened before she started filming as well. I don't know what. She could have been having him drive in circles. She could have been arguing with him. She could have done another number of things. Who the hell knows? It's his car. If he wants her out she should get out.

Why is she calling an uber to go to the emergency room anyway?
    He says in the video that she was late getting to his car, which for Uber and Lyft is a BIG nono. You have 3 minutes to get to the car when it arrives before they leave, company policy. If he was polite enough to stay and wait, he is already above and beyond any uber driver I've ever dealt with (or accidentally took too long so they bailed)
    She said she was in a hurry but was still late. He said she was extremely rude and condescending the entire trip

Maybe when the big, visibly angry guy repeatedly yells at you to get out of his car, maybe you should, I dunno, get out of his car?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Pretty much what I'm thinking.

Pull the brat out by the arm and be done with it, would be my next course of action, if yelling for her to get out, for over 5 mins, wasn't enough.
    So much stupid shit happens if he touches her, it's surprising really that he 'kept his cool' (haha I know right) in regards in remembering not to touch her.

10+ Year Old Account
    this defo seems like some catty stuck up madam who fucked up where she needed to go/be dropped off, and typical woman, trying to pin the blame and discredit this guy :/

i hope he films dragging her out by her hair

So much stupid shit happens if he touches her, it's surprising really that he 'kept his cool' (haha I know right) in regards in remembering not to touch her.
    See, that's the part I'm not sure about. Uber cars are still yours, they aren't a company car. So does he have the right to forcibly remove her from his vehicle?

Dunno why she'd call Uber to go to the ER and then not peace the fuck out ASAP. What was her emergency? A sneeze and a cough, thus clogging up real emergencies?

I was actually ready for him to pull her out, and for her to just start screaming he broke her arm. Well played, sir.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wow that chick is a real POS. You can just tell that she must have been making his life hell before she started recording, so she could play the victim. He should have just started driving, and went to the police station and had the cops remove her.
    Self entitled people are such a fucking plague.

Don't you normally phone for an ambulance if you need to go to the ER?

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Don't you normally phone for an ambulance if you need to go to the ER?
    If you want to pay a ton of money sure.