Deleted
    is it worth using t194set if you can replace low item tier parts with highe item lvl off pieces?

Deleted
    TC says : The Shadow stat priority is as follows:

Haste;
    Critical Strike >= Mastery;
    Versatility;
    Intellect.

it is true ? how many %haste / crit / mastery for the cap?

30% haste, 30% crit, then all mastery?

Deleted
    I suggest you read the h2p guide about shadow... but in short... in TOS we'll be playing AS with MB and not SL with PI. I forgot the numbers exactly but haste is pretty much by far the best stat till around 13-14k, after that crit comes ahead. Mastery isnt good anymore.

Assuming t20 4set bonus:

Haste > Crit > Mastery/Versa

There is no Haste cap, Haste starts losing some value around 12kish, but it's still better than Crit. I haven't calculated how much Haste one can realistically get with a full set of properly itemized Haste/Crit ToS Mythic gear, but it's safe to assume that for now, just go for every high iLvl Haste piece you can get, Haste/Crit pieces optimally.

https://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=10323

"These haste values are only used to demonstrate the impact of haste between the setups, they are not caps."
    Last edited by ThrashMetalFtw; 2017-06-21 at 05:43 PM.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Deleted
    do i have good stat or i can do better ?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/fr-fr/ch...imonde/xastrya

13597 haste, and i have ring, and i'm nightelf for 1% more
    9744 crit
    4947 mastery.

thx for answer

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xastrya View Post
    do i have good stat or i can do better ?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/fr-fr/ch...imonde/xastrya

13597 haste, and i have ring, and i'm nightelf for 1% more
    9744 crit
    4947 mastery.

thx for answer
    You have good stats / gearing
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

7+ Year Old Account
    We've had to deal with very underwhelming spell animations for a long time now but finally Blizzard is giving us what we hope to be some awesome new spell and casting animations in 7.3

(Note: Shadow Priest animation updates are also on the way for 7.3, but aren’t working yet in this build. In fact, some spells are likely to have no animations at all right now. That’s only temporary while we finish getting the new animations ready for PTR testing.)
    7.3 is on the currently on the P.T.R. with all mages, druids, elemental/restoration shamans, and holy/disc priests having new animations to show!

Dropping 4pc t19 for 2pc/2pc (and hopefully 4pc t20 tonight) is a rough transition. So use to having the rapid fire Void Bolt when entering Voidform. Finding myself spamming Void Bolt button doing nothing now and then. :P

Shit, I'm considering dropping 4PT19 for dick-all just so my wrist can start to heal from the repetitive stress injury I received from spamming Void Bolt so god damn much this last tier.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caladia View Post
    Dropping 4pc t19 for 2pc/2pc (and hopefully 4pc t20 tonight) is a rough transition. So use to having the rapid fire Void Bolt when entering Voidform. Finding myself spamming Void Bolt button doing nothing now and then. :P
    I be doing the same shit constantly lol

Quote Originally Posted by Caladia View Post
    I never realized how much muscle memory I use in this game till I started playing my ally spriest without belt and 4pc T19 and started trying to cast spells that weren't there.

Hell I still catch myself now trying to spam VB and I broke my 4pc day 1.

so right now im at 13% crit, 27 % Haste and 98% Mastery, i think im doing everything wrong cause i read almost all the comments and i see that most High ILvl priest got more than 20% on crit, about the same on haste and not that much mastery. any advice guys? Thanks for the help
    Last edited by Matricidio; 2017-07-01 at 02:13 PM.

Question about the rotation with the belt during Voidform. I can't quite tell if it is better to use both Mind Blasts or go back and forth between Void Bolt and Mind Blast. Seems like I can get 4 of each off and then cast Flay once. This doesn't seem quite right when I think about getting the next 2pc and how I'll be rarely casting Flay by casting Blast and Bolt that way.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matricidio View Post
    so right now im at 13% crit, 27 % Haste and 98% Mastery, i think im doing everything wrong cause i read almost all the comments and i see that most High ILvl priest got more than 20% on crit, about the same on haste and not that much mastery. any advice guys? Thanks for the help
    Stat priority for T20 is haste > crit > other stats. Haste and crit are significantly better then mastery if you have T20 bonuses and are using AS and Mindbender talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Question about the rotation with the belt during Voidform. I can't quite tell if it is better to use both Mind Blasts or go back and forth between Void Bolt and Mind Blast. Seems like I can get 4 of each off and then cast Flay once. This doesn't seem quite right when I think about getting the next 2pc and how I'll be rarely casting Flay by casting Blast and Bolt that way.
    In between Void Bolts you should have space for 2 global cooldowns, so you can cast 2 Mind blasts or one Mindblast and a half of Mindflay. Only with significant haste buffs like Bloodlust or Sephuz proc, the haste may be so high that you alternate between MB and VB, because you can't fit more spells between VB's.

Quote Originally Posted by davesignal View Post
    Shit, I'm considering dropping 4PT19 for dick-all just so my wrist can start to heal from the repetitive stress injury I received from spamming Void Bolt so god damn much this last tier.
    I originally set my 2 key to function with mouse-wheel down and my 3 key to function with mouse-wheel up... back in wotlk on my afflock 2 was shadow bolt and 3 was haunt... It has just stuck for all of my alts that my spam spell is mouse-wheel down, and a CD spam spell (mind blast in this case for shadow) is mouse-wheel up.
    It has long since saved my wrists, and is very convenient for 1 handed play if you're eating/drinking while playing, as there's no need to spam a keybind if you get the same effect from just scrolling up/down with your mouse-wheel.

This was a common thing back then because you didn't have that lag-tollerance slider and the same spell queuing systems I think, but ya it has made void bolt spam not so annoying.
    Last edited by Glnger; 2017-07-02 at 11:02 PM.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

I have all 3 relics upgrading my VT damage. At what point should I switch to AS from SL? Now? when I replace 1? 2?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baza View Post
    I have all 3 relics upgrading my VT damage. At what point should I switch to AS from SL? Now? when I replace 1? 2?
    You have that information on h2priest
    here is the link for a excel made by melgane (on h2priest topic about relics -> https://www.howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=9485 ) that help choose best relic for your talents.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...GGM/edit#gid=0

Edit:
    We can make more dps using AS but depends a lot of your gear. If you have 20-25% crit change to AS but if you have less just keep on SL. In my option VT damage relics dont affect witch talent you gonna choose.
    Last edited by mmoc10289f0ad6; 2017-07-04 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balfas View Post
    We can make more dps using AS but depends a lot of your gear. If you have 20-25% crit change to AS but if you have less just keep on SL. In my option VT damage relics dont affect witch talent you gonna choose.
    It's funny that you refer to H2P and then say something completely wrong.

AS is nowhere near as reliant on high crit levels as it once was and SL needs 15k haste to even do comparable damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    It's funny that you refer to H2P and then say something completely wrong.

AS is nowhere near as reliant on high crit levels as it once was and SL needs 15k haste to even do comparable damage.
    "The haste that San'layn takes to reach the same DPS levels as Auspicious Spirits, however, is pretty high (above 15k haste). This haste isn't reasonably attained, especially early in the tier. Although, the overall difference between them is pretty negligible, so running either is fine."

Yep, you're right. Sorry given wrong information.

So I only have 4 legendaries. The neck, shoulders and chest @ 970 and the twins @ 940. I have 4 piece t20. If I use Neck and Twins along with 4 piece t20 and an 890 shoulders and 910 t19 chest, I have over 12k haste. If I swap out the t19 chest and shoulders I drop down to somewhere in the 8k range for haste, yet both simscraft (single target) and dpsing the three target dummies shows better damage from the 8k haste set up.

I can get to above 50 stacks with both set ups but I've been using Mind Bender followed by Void Torrent at around 25-30 stacks. I'm finding it's what allows me to get 50 stacks since usually when I pop Bender, I'm almost about to drop out of Voidform, so while I'm using Void Torrent, Bender and the rest of insanity generators, fill my insanity to full. If I use Void Torrent right off the bat, it seems like I get to around 40-45 stacks. Also seems like a waste to use Void Torrent at the beginning when my insanity bar is constantly full anyways.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.