Quote Originally Posted by Haikus View Post
    I did it with TOF/B&S/mind bomb/lingering/AS/PI/S2m. Used augment rune+bear tartare+flask. Dotted the sfiend adds with swp/fury of burning sky trinket to kill. Mind bomb the melee brother when you need to tunnel a hand. Silence first cast, and then rotate disp/living with like 200k hp with pws+vt shield+3.7m hp. In last phase i popped drums+pot+s2m and just went ham.
    I think hearing that someone can do it actually pisses me off, as it confirms my own ideas of self worth and I got so angry I gave myself multiple bruises from how irritated I was. So I guess there is a minimum ilvl just to survive one of them.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2017-04-03 at 04:26 PM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I think hearing that someone can do it actually pisses me off, as it proves my own ideas of self worth and I got so angry I gave myself a black eye from how irritated I was. So I guess there is a minimum ilvl just to survive one of them.
    Did it at 904 ilvl, but thats with an 860 arcano bringing down my ilvl.
    Shadow Priest http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aikus/advanced
    Divine Council, my guild that is always looking for more exceptional players.

Did it at 904 ilvl, but thats with an 860 arcano bringing down my ilvl.
    Somehow I have the feeling that I have no chance with my mechanical skill and my 880 ilvl

I did it with TOF/B&S/mind bomb/lingering/AS/PI/S2m. Used augment rune+bear tartare+flask. Dotted the sfiend adds with swp/fury of burning sky trinket to kill. Mind bomb the melee brother when you need to tunnel a hand. Silence first cast, and then rotate disp/living with like 200k hp with pws+vt shield+3.7m hp. In last phase i popped drums+pot+s2m and just went ham.
    I found I didn't need s2m. I used SI and mindbender and it was all the insanity generation and instant casts I needed. You don't even need to kill the little adds. They move slow enough that you can just kite them out. The biggest thing is to run over the summoning circles to prevent the 100m hp add from spawning.

Beat it with the default shadow raid spec (aka no s2m) at 910 equipped level in a few tries. Pretty easy with sephuz to kite and prydaz to basically ignore hand casts. Ignored little adds too. Just make sure he doesn't summon the big guy.

I have been trying with 880 ilvl but i think is just too low even using snutz Strategy

the burn strat is def the best way to go if you have the gear for it. treat it like running surrender on ilgynoth and you should have it down within an hour or two

Quote Originally Posted by kalaratic View Post
    the burn strat is def the best way to go if you have the gear for it. treat it like running surrender on ilgynoth and you should have it down within an hour or two
    Doesn't say what gear level SNutz is at, but it seems pretty undoable if you are below 900. I might just be bad though

Quote Originally Posted by Sangomah View Post
    Doesn't say what gear level SNutz is at, but it seems pretty undoable if you are below 900. I might just be bad though
    He is 912ilvl. http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/characte...zpriest/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Sangomah View Post
    i wouldn't be surprised if the cutoff is around there. there's always ways to make your surrender better each attempt but eventually it can get to the point where you just need more intellect to make the timer before he goes immune

If you have prydaz I'd say you can do it with 890 ish. Prydaz and sephuz help a shitton though. I literally just stopped caring about the hands in last phase because I have prydaz. At one point i got hit by a portal then immediately by Karim and still survived. If you don't do stupid stuff like that I'm sure you can get away with pretty low ilvl. Easy for me to say when I have 906 with arcano, but as long as you have prydaz and don't get bad spawns on the summoning portals it's very forgiving.

Snutz' way was a lot cooler I used Misery/AS/Lotv

7+ Year Old Account
    Did it at 896 ilvl. Used Default build but with AS and Misery. Mostly ignored the adds but VT'd adds between VB's to get more insanity. Used Mind Bomb on CD with Kareem till his second phase where I only used Mind Bomb when the hand came out. Third phase I soaked one Big Add but ignored everything else and focused the mage. Also used drums, flask and food with Sephuz and ZenKaram since Norgannon wouldn't do me any good and I don't have the other leggies. Good luck guys, stay at it.

Deleted
    Of course the pull I killed Raest I didn't frapsed....

Everything the previous posters concerning the phases said is correct.
    My talent-setup: ToF/Body/Mindbomb/RoS/AS/Misery/Stm

In P2 I had 3 Hands, I killed the adds to keep my screen clear and to give me some more room. I used Stm 5-10 sec before the 3rd hand to get in the last phase with around 20+ stacks. Then used drums/pot/fiend to nuke the boss.
    Worked quite good, the most annoying part is that stm doesn't reset...

Legendaries were Sephuz and the Belt (ilvl was 903).

Good Luck to everyone.

Deleted
    Tried the zerg tactic, Raeth had 348hp left when he went immune.... 348..... hp... WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Deleted
    Hey guys! Just really quick; I've updated my Shadow Priest Guide for 7.2! My Artifact Path will be uploaded separately, but this guide should give helpful insights concerning not only my personal gameplay, but to any shadow priest out there in general! Enjoy!

I finally got my 4pc, unfortunately though they were shoulders and I have legendary ones. My only other good ones, not equipped, are the belt and the neck. In this situation the belt would be the best out of the two?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I finally got my 4pc, unfortunately though they were shoulders and I have legendary ones. My only other good ones, not equipped, are the belt and the neck. In this situation the belt would be the best out of the two?
    yes... u get more dps and mobility with 4 set

Deleted
    Anyone got a weakaura that shows the 4 people that get mindquickening how grateful they should be?
    Last edited by mmoc66f43097a4; 2017-04-10 at 01:20 AM.

Seeing other classes get hotfix damage buffs and waiting for them to acknowledge Shadow:

they are so afraid to turn any knob on shadow, it's pretty funny