Quote Originally Posted by Malico View Post
    Is there way to spread nameplates? Really hard to target when it is stack or overlapping.
    get Enemygrid. Its like raid frames but for hostile mobs.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Malico View Post
    Is there way to spread nameplates? Really hard to target when it is stack or overlapping.
    Interface>names>stacking nameplates

That makes it clean if you are using standard UI

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    I feel like Zabra Hex or whatever our troll bodyguard name is... sucks so much. I like Sol a whole lot more.

Speaking of champions, which one are you keeping active and which one did you desactivate ? I'm unsure atm.

(god I wish we could get a free artefact respec for the first time we do it :'( )
    Regarding the followers I found some nice trick - at one point during the Priest campaign you have to spend 100 ressources, this is done via a blue "?" for 5 of those ressources - and everytime I complete this repeatable quest my chosen bodyguard follower gets EXP. and when I reached the 100 ressources, I abbandoned the quest, accepted it, and could level my follower another 20 times. Depending on the price for those mats on your Server it is a pretty easy way to level your bodyguard followers.
    On my server I can buy the Blood for 1-2g per unit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    I put together a pre raid one here
    Why are you not going for the setbonus counter part of the chrono shard trinket?

Quote Originally Posted by alexieel View Post
    regarding the followers i found some nice trick - at one point during the priest campaign you have to spend 100 ressources, this is done via a blue "?" for 5 of those ressources - and everytime i complete this repeatable quest my chosen bodyguard follower gets exp. And when i reached the 100 ressources, i abbandoned the quest, accepted it, and could level my follower another 20 times. Depending on the price for those mats on your server it is a pretty easy way to level your bodyguard followers.
    On my server i can buy the blood for 1-2g per unit.
    ... Why didnt you tell me that sooner ? Why :'(

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinie View Post
    Why are you not going for the setbonus counter part of the chrono shard trinket?
    Pendant of the Watchful Eye gives you more haste and is static. Plus the stats on the neck are poop.

Deleted
    Anyone know how long is our class hall campaign? After awakening the light where you need 5 lights from missions... theres much more left? Ty!

Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    Anyone know how long is our class hall campaign? After awakening the light where you need 5 lights from missions... theres much more left? Ty!
    Yes, you'll need to do missions similar to those 5 lights + other stuff.

Homophobia is so gay.

So I think at this point, it's no surprise to anyone that we suck at trash in dungeons.

The problem is we suck at bosses too for having such weak aoe and cleave. Don't get me wrong, we do "alright" on bosses, but nowhere near good enough to justify being so bad at trash. I've had WW monks, DH, and arms warriors beat me on single target or me beating them barely, and them clobbering me on trash. One minute boss fights aren't exactly long either, considering all these classes have considerable cooldowns.

Feel bad for anyone who plans to do 5 mans as their main path of progression. You are gonna feel like deadweight the whole time. Hopefully mythic+ changes this but I don't see how unless the mobs health scale insanely high compared to the ilvl we get.
    Last edited by Dawnrage; 2016-09-04 at 12:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrage View Post
    So I think at this point, it's no surprise to anyone that we suck at trash in dungeons.

The problem is we suck at bosses too for having such weak aoe and cleave. Don't get me wrong, we do "alright" on bosses, but nowhere near good enough to justify being so bad at trash. I've had WW monks, DH, and arms warriors beat me on single target or me beating them barely, and them clobbering me on trash. One minute boss fights aren't exactly long either, considering all these classes have considerable cooldowns.

Feel bad for anyone who plans to do 5 mans as their main path of progression. You are gonna feel like deadweight the whole time. Hopefully mythic+ changes this but I don't see how unless the mobs health scale insanely high compared to the ilvl we get.
    Add to this every second boss has some random knockback that stops a void torrent channel or an immunity phase or a 10 second pushback into whelps... I know you're meant to "time" your burst but you are left with a situation where you can cap on insanity and not enter void form or enter void form and "waste" it. I know we can disperse but it really feels like a shadow priest is a square peg in a round hole when it comes to dungeons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Add to this every second boss has some random knockback that stops a void torrent channel or an immunity phase or a 10 second pushback into whelps... I know you're meant to "time" your burst but you are left with a situation where you can cap on insanity and not enter void form or enter void form and "waste" it. I know we can disperse but it really feels like a shadow priest is a square peg in a round hole when it comes to dungeons.
    Yup, sh*t is bad, not that we can't use the artifact out of voidform, but when we do, theres this sliiiiiiight (not so slight) chance that you'll either get knocked, stunned or targetted by some avoidable ability and you gotta avoid it... leading to wasted channel. AoE damage is non existent. Single target? Yeah, perhaps.. when the final tier of gear comes out, aka few months... for now we'll be dwelling in the bottom of the dps charts unless you pick StM...

I - along with some others - complained about this since Alpha but were basically told to shh because "there are more important stuff to worry about"

smh

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if they will do something about it tho. I guess there is a chance now that Legion is live but we need to whine (we should ask hunters and mages the secret)

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    I - along with some others - complained about this since Alpha but were basically told to shh because "there are more important stuff to worry about"

smh

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if they will do something about it tho. I guess there is a chance now that Legion is live but we need to whine (we should ask hunters and mages the secret)
    Ill tell you one thing... when they nerfed StM, even here some people said "yeah it was too OP was a right nerf". Now trust me, if in HFC they nerfed arcane mages crazy burst (oops sorry, StM was too OP, yet 800-1mil burst dmg with trinket proc to bypass so many mythic mechanics WAS PERFECTLTY TUNED) not ONE single mage would've agreed to it and everyone would've whined.

Truth is that priests dont whine enough and some even agree to nerfs.

Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    Ill tell you one thing... when they nerfed StM, even here some people said "yeah it was too OP was a right nerf". Now trust me, if in HFC they nerfed arcane mages crazy burst (oops sorry, StM was too OP, yet 800-1mil burst dmg with trinket proc to bypass so many mythic mechanics WAS PERFECTLTY TUNED) not ONE single mage would've agreed to it and everyone would've whined.

Truth is that priests dont whine enough and some even agree to nerfs.
    Well StM is too strong but that's the whole issue : we've been saying that StM was too strong/problematic since ever. Thing is, they can't buff us out OUTSIDE of level 100 talents otherwise it's just a buff to StM.

We asked for LotV buffs and a complete redesign of Mind Spike. The devs didn't care because "it looks cool to see a spriest at 100 stacks and then die lol so much class fantasy".

- - - Updated - - -

We ask for some form of aoe and some spriests gave the shitty excuse that "not all classes have to be good at that" which is the dumbest thing ever. There is a difference between "godtier brain dead" good" "okay" "okayish" and "behind a healing spec".

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Unless twintop released new stat weights, nope still up to date.
    I noticed that you decided to use the "Combined" stat weights as opposed the "StM or LotV" stat weights. Can you explain what the differences are between them and why you decided to chose the combined one instead? How does the combined ones differ from the StM and LotV ones if we would be chosing either one of those talent choices anyway?

Also, I just got the legendary neck drop earlier today during a mythic dungeon run and at first I thought it was horrible because of the lack of haste but then I looked at the BiS list on howtopriest and it actually says it was the 2nd best on any of those lists. Is that valid? Why would a crt/mastery neck be better than some of the 840+ crit/haste necks we can get before raid?

Thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by darkxiao View Post
    Also, I just got the legendary neck drop earlier today during a mythic dungeon run and at first I thought it was horrible because of the lack of haste but then I looked at the BiS list on howtopriest and it actually says it was the 2nd best on any of those lists. Is that valid? Why would a crt/mastery neck be better than some of the 840+ crit/haste necks we can get before raid?

Thanks for your help!
    Congrats, and the sheer ilevel (stats) makes it better really, regardless of the stats on it. Mastery isn't horrible by any means either, it's no haste or crit but it's not versatility either lol.

I imagine a good 860+ haste/crit neck with a socket might beat it though, since sockets are really strong on accessories, so in 3 weeks when the max ilvl becomes 895 after raids are unlocked.
    Last edited by Dawnrage; 2016-09-04 at 08:28 AM.

currently im 835 ilvl and i gotta say, i feel pretty useless in mythic dungeons. every fight has me moving or knocking me back or dodging or kiting shit i get rekt on the meters. only on stand-still fights can i somewhat keep up. not feeling too optimistic right now
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Deleted
    agreed , ubber poop..
    might get ok on raid bosses, but for now disc does alot of dmg and healing and is soo much fun ...Q as dps and use disc , not had one complaint so far..
    hardly see any shadow priests out and about either ..

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else noticing the abundance of Warforged/titanforged drops? I'm not sure if they changed something with the chances, but it definitely feels good. Got the haste/crit helm from Neltharion's Lair and it WF up to 850. faptastic.

Hah.

I've run about 7-8 dungeons so far. Gotten 2 pieces of gear. Both of which were worse than versions I got from World Quests. Screw warforged/titanforged. Please just give me any usable gear whatsoever.

Really doesn't matter though, since I'm seriously considering bailing from SP and moving to my DK. Sucks I'm going to be behind on artifact stuff, but SP is just so awful. That's what happens when all design efforts go into one overpowered niche talent that isn't usable before raids. I have become the butt of all my guildmates' jokes now. "Why isn't this pack dying quick enough? Oh, right. We're carrying a Shadow Priest." "Dude. You're doing less than HALF as much DPS as I am. Like. . .WTF?" Meanwhile, I'm working my behind off on these pulls while they're just cheese-moding and wrecking me on the meters.

I've gotten a couple of quests where I get a companion and they give a 40% haste buff. That's the only time it has felt great playing my SP. And even so, it never feels great on a large pull. Mind Sear was bad before and it feels even worse now.