Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sendai View Post
    PVP related comment. I just got Psyfiend and it works against bosses in AV and IOC. It's totally overpowered.
    Wow I wonder if that's intended.

Quote Originally Posted by justflayin View Post
    I doubt it

I finished the order hall quests. The dagger looks better on you than what you see before. I have 75% chance to get a SA when my VT crits, feels good man.

I love the look of our order hall gear.

Then I got ganked by a rogue and I remembered how miserable our survability is.

Homophobia is so gay.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    I doubt it

I finished the order hall quests. The dagger looks better on you than what you see before. I have 75% chance to get a SA when my VT crits, feels good man.

I'm so ignorant to the questline. I'm on the lumenstone/gathering items/world quest part. What's after that?

And way to get brought back down by that sneaky little rogue. I HATE how much they nerfed Dispersion dmg reduction and then baked that heal into our artifact to compensate. no like.

Deleted
    Clear oversight.

I doubt it

Accidentally abbandoned the lumenstone quest @ 40/50, cause I wanted to abandon another quest, pretty stupid from me, now i'm set back to 10/50 instead of fninished :/

GMTicket isnt a solution, since the waitingtime is around 3-4days :/

Quote Originally Posted by Alexieel View Post
    Accidentally abbandoned the lumenstone quest @ 40/50, cause I wanted to abandon another quest, pretty stupid from me, now i'm set back to 10/50 instead of fninished :/

GMTicket isnt a solution, since the waitingtime is around 3-4days :/
    oh damn it sucks man :/

I'm so ignorant to the questline. I'm on the lumenstone/gathering items/world quest part. What's after that?

And way to get brought back down by that sneaky little rogue. I HATE how much they nerfed Dispersion dmg reduction and then baked that heal into our artifact to compensate. no like.
    After that you have to defend the order hall against the legion invasion and then it's a bunch of talking to alonsus and you're done

- - - Updated - - -

I have a problem. I finally decided to do the other artefact quest but... Faol disappeared from the order hall... what do ?

Homophobia is so gay.

Hey ppl, 2 questions here:

1) Is alchemy trinket any good? Was going to make one for my holy priest. Wonder whether it's ok for shadow or should i just stick to +int +haste from world quests.

2)How much of a damage increase is call to the void? I've taken MH and started going towards CttV, but now i wonder whether it's worth taking asap or spending ap to get first golden trait in holy artifact.

Thanks.

Deleted
    hey one question what is about the t18 2 peace bonus to mindbender. is it worth useing it as lv 110 ? you only lose a few hundred int and some secondary stats for an almost permanent mindbender. Is it recomended to replace the pre legendary ring which gives +15% Int for 10 seconds ?

Deleted
    A general question about how "l2p" a shadow. I'm currently around item level 798 with 15% haste, 20% crit and 35% mastery I know that I should aim for way more haste but RNG is giving me a hard time. What amount of time should I be able to spend in void form/how many stacks of lingering insanity should I have after I leave void form? Currently I end up with something between 17 and 30 while the average seems to be around 20-24.

And a question in regards to boss fights: Should I hope into void form asap or should I rather try to get a high amount of stacks of lingering insanity and only pop into void form if it's save to get higher number/the same amount of lingering insanity - to at least have the haste buff up for a decent amount of time?

At last ... does anyone else have considerable issues with multiple worlds mobs? I feel like most mobs I engage take a rather long time (in comparison to other classes I see that pull multiple mobs at a time) and if I try to take on multiple mobs (>2) I'm pretty guaranteed to see that ghost healer again.

Anyone else noticing the abundance of Warforged/titanforged drops? I'm not sure if they changed something with the chances, but it definitely feels good. Got the haste/crit helm from Neltharion's Lair and it WF up to 850. faptastic.
    I'm not sure which game you're playing or I'm just running different content (normal dungeons/WQ) and there is no chance/very little to get warforged/titanforged?

We've never been good at low gear levels. I too have some very un-optimized gear (mast/vers ring, ew). If you're the set back on trash people should honestly start looking at comps for dungeons. Shadow is for boss damage. Literally any other dps is good on trash but us right now and there's nothing you as a player can do about that. If your guild doesn't understand that then that's kinda sad. My guild has been pretty understanding and we managed to get through every mythic with 2 shadow priests in the group and our low geared tank DH playing havoc. Patience is kind of key at low gear levels anyway. I will say once you get some gear trash starts to feel a little better since with more haste the rotation gets more fluid. Or you could just beat them on bosses because we melt bosses down
    With all the stuns, knockbacks and more I don't really feel like I'm melting anything except for my WASD keys. At least that has been my experience so far.

Not sure I quite follow @Atwaru : you can't get stack of lingering insanity outside of voidform. So yeah you enter VF as soon as possible since the damage increase is quite large (access to void bolt + mass hysteria + void torrent + the damage buff + stacks).

Now you won't enter voidform on a trash mob or a boss if you know that the mob will die 2 sec into VF or if the boss is going to go into an invulnerability phase or something.

Homophobia is so gay.

When doing Dungeons should i be using Shadow Crash or Minderbender? I ask because not every group waits for talent switch. And for all i know mindbender does more damage on trash then Shadow Crash single target :P

Deleted
    Not sure I quite follow @Atwaru : you can't get stack of lingering insanity outside of voidform. So yeah you enter VF as soon as possible since the damage increase is quite large (access to void bolt + mass hysteria + void torrent + the damage buff + stacks).

Now you won't enter voidform on a trash mob or a boss if you know that the mob will die 2 sec into VF or if the boss is going to go into an invulnerability phase or something.
    Yes, of course you need to enter it at the start of the fight to build up those stacks of lingering insanity. But a normal boss fight lasts longer than a single void form phase. I'm a bit unsure whenever I should try to get into void form asap again or whenever I should carefully time it and just be content with the stacks of lingering insanity until I can safely get back into void form again (e.g. not such much running around). From your second paragraph I guess it's the second option.

As an example (just a theoretical one):
    The the boss fight consists of 3 parts (1. Stand still damage, 2. Run around dodging things, 3. Stand still damage). Should I enter VF shortly before phase 2 to get in some casts (say 2 blots and in phase 2 none) or should I rather wait until phase 3 starts and just be content with the LI for phase 2.

The more I think about it the more your answer is the only one that makes sense.

You always want to enter VF as soon as possible tbh.

Now don't use Void Torrent if you know there will be a lot of movement but being in voidform enables you to get void bolt which is instant so it helps your dps (since you can cast it while moving).

I think the only boss where you might not want to enter VF asap is Cordana when she uses her SO DAMN ANNOYING shield that reduces all the damage she takes, so keep your insanity and pop voidform when the shield is down.

Homophobia is so gay.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atwaru View Post
    A general question about how "l2p" a shadow. I'm currently around item level 798 with 15% haste, 20% crit and 35% mastery I know that I should aim for way more haste but RNG is giving me a hard time. What amount of time should I be able to spend in void form/how many stacks of lingering insanity should I have after I leave void form? Currently I end up with something between 17 and 30 while the average seems to be around 20-24.

And a question in regards to boss fights: Should I hope into void form asap or should I rather try to get a high amount of stacks of lingering insanity and only pop into void form if it's save to get higher number/the same amount of lingering insanity - to at least have the haste buff up for a decent amount of time?

At last ... does anyone else have considerable issues with multiple worlds mobs? I feel like most mobs I engage take a rather long time (in comparison to other classes I see that pull multiple mobs at a time) and if I try to take on multiple mobs (>2) I'm pretty guaranteed to see that ghost healer again.

I'm not sure which game you're playing or I'm just running different content (normal dungeons/WQ) and there is no chance/very little to get warforged/titanforged?

With all the stuns, knockbacks and more I don't really feel like I'm melting anything except for my WASD keys. At least that has been my experience so far.
    I'm playing the same game you're playing. My group for mythics got a lot of WF/TF pieces. Just wanted to know if everyone was seeing the same or if RNGeesus was in my favor.

And with the knockbacks and tuns you just have to learn the encounters. like holding VoiT till after that knockback that Smashspite in BRH does. Properly playing around shitty ranged mechanics will always be a huge contribution to your DPS.

Deleted
    @Ilir thanks.
    @justflayin thanks too. I didn't want to sound rude but gee RNG luck ... it took me until invasions to get the "Needy" achievement.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atwaru View Post
    @Ilir thanks.
    @justflayin thanks too. I didn't want to sound rude but gee RNG luck ... it took me until invasions to get the "Needy" achievement.
    No harm done. I understand how frustrating it can be to not have the loot you want because you want to perform at your best. Gear will drop eventually. I promise

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    I straight up laughed today. Was doing a heroic dungeon and just mind searing like the wet noodle our AoE is and Xal'atath just whispers "Boring" to me.

Even our dagger knows our AoE sucks.
    I was in Blackrook Hold and hit a huge trash pack with Shadow Crash and Xal whispered 'did you enjoy that?'. Made me laugh having read your post earlier. And, uh, yes Xal, I did enjoy it! I just wish I could do it more often.

Now that I've got through my strop about how low the numbers are on trash, I'm finding the spec a ridiculous amount of fun.

Deleted
    Does anyone know what the best neck enchant is for S2M ?

Quote Originally Posted by jobbly View Post
    Does anyone know what the best neck enchant is for S2M ?
    The one that gives haste and crit. Can't recall the name of it right now

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammin Shaman View Post
    The one that gives haste and crit. Can't recall the name of it right now
    Mark of the Claw