Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Got some logs? I can look at what you're doing and adjust the sims accordingly. Would help also make them more accurate.
    As mentioned previously, I've had to heal so far because of... unforeseen circumstances.

Here's a target dummy log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports.../#type=summary

Two caveats:
    1. I just came home and messed up a bit - could've fit another void torrent in and I didn't play the rest flawlessly either (still 127 seconds of void form according to the insanity weakaura though)
    2. I believe I went out of combat during first dispersion and the log only shows the fight after that... shouldn't be a big issue though

Edit: Nevermind, I don't think the second point is true.

Edit 2: In case you're wondering, SWD before 2nd void torrent is purely for DPS purposes. You can easily get there without SWD.
    Last edited by GT4; 2016-09-22 at 12:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuhloss View Post
    I looked at some logs and saw that many shadows are using Devilsaur Shock-Baton. Can someone explain this did it get buffed? Didn't seem to be that good when i tested it 1-2 weeks ago.
    It didn't get buffed. The proc is simply doing good dmg. I looted Swarming Plaguehive of ilvl 855 and it's proc dealts less dmg overall than 835 Devilsaur Shock-Baton. Now i don't know which one to use, because plaguehive has a haste.

btw: What's the point of using dispersion early in voidform ?

Quote Originally Posted by Agness View Post
    What's the point of using dispersion early in voidform ?
    Dispersion halts the drain on insanity and also halts the increase of the drain rate while still granting you stacks of voidform.

Quote Originally Posted by stiglet View Post
    I'm also surprised Bough is simming that high, when i tried simming this it came out really low. I must be doing something wrong when simming this trinket but not sure what.
    I can double check everything on it tonight. Some trinkets don't sim that well and live data and feedback will always provide more accurate results.

As for twisting wind I'm not sure but I can do some math can get back to you regarding it.

It might not be best for ursoc or very mobile bosses but majority of the bosses in en are pretty stationary.

that moment when you kill il gynoth... you get no loots while the holy priest get the hidden artefact skin (shadow one) + a titanforged loot and he already have 2 legendaries while you have 0.

;_;

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Annesh View Post

It's a bit unclear whether our Void Form damage bonus will be 20% or 30% - whether it stacks, or if it increases to. We'll just have to see.
    It's 20%.

basically we gain a 10% damage buff outside of VF.

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted

It might not be best for ursoc or very mobile bosses but majority of the bosses in en are pretty stationary.
    Thats a fair point but the bosses that are stationary have adds which don't always position themselves right where the boss is (and at the very least move around a bit more). With the amount of multi dotting we do, the possibility of this procing on an add instead of the boss is (I would guess) fairly high. It's something worth thinking about anyway.

I wish these stationary AoE procs would at least be 'on use', like Blademaster, so we have some degree of control.

Deleted
    I have 18% crit and 35% haste at the moment with Chronoshard (which procs a lot, so I sit around 50% base haste for a huge part of the fight), but I fear my low crit is dragging my DPS down, or making Auspicious Spirits relatively useless.
    Should I juggle gear so I have 20-22% crit at the cost of having around 5% less haste?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saispai View Post
    I have 18% crit and 35% haste at the moment with Chronoshard (which procs a lot, so I sit around 50% base haste for a huge part of the fight), but I fear my low crit is dragging my DPS down, or making Auspicious Spirits relatively useless.
    Should I juggle gear so I have 20-22% crit at the cost of having around 5% less haste?
    Your high haste will also buff AS, since more dot ticks means more chance to crit. It works both ways.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Praying that the bug is still going on so I can get the better ones now that I have a poopy one. lul

Quote Originally Posted by justflayin View Post
    Praying that the bug is still going on so I can get the better ones now that I have a poopy one. lul
    At least the stats are ok haha.
    Bug was fixed afaik.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    At least the stats are ok haha.
    Bug was fixed afaik.
    I was only saying that because after the bugged was "fixed" our resto got his second in the mail from something he didn't loot. Maybe just really lucky? It will make world questing better tho. That movement speed and haste yis!

Quote Originally Posted by justflayin View Post
    I was only saying that because after the bugged was "fixed" our resto got his second in the mail from something he didn't loot. Maybe just really lucky? It will make world questing better tho. That movement speed and haste yis!
    I wonder, does that haste effect trigger on a mob you can't stun? I can totally see Mind Bomb on CD being good.

Quote Originally Posted by stiglet View Post
    I know that Twisting is simming quite high (for a lot of classes seemingly) but i'm dubious about it's uses in practice. It seems that the feedback it's had from people who got the trinket last night say that for most fights, the boss / adds rarely stay in the AoE. It's like Blademaster 2.0, but for casters, and you can't control when it procs. Great example; it procs on Ursoc just at the end of that fat bear's charge to Stormwind. Is there a way to sim what the breakpoint is for the percentage of use the trinket actually gets before another trinket becomes better? If it turns out to be like 80% then i'd probably go for the next best thing.

I'm also surprised Bough is simming that high, when i tried simming this it came out really low. I must be doing something wrong when simming this trinket but not sure what.
    People really need to learn to look at the actual reports instead of blindly trusting sims. Both simc and AMR had (still have?) the base proc damage at almost 3 times the in-game tooltip damage which is an obvious bug in the sims (probably didn't catch up with a hotfix some time ago).

Sims can be insanely useful but blindly trusting them is insanely dumb at the same time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GT4 View Post
    People really need to learn to look at the actual reports instead of blindly trusting sims.
    Yes, hence the discussion.

Deleted
    Guys one question for those who tried dragons of nightmare hc... due to the mark problems, did you focus just on your own dragon or its safe to go dot the other one as well?

I just focused on mine. I did make sure to toss 1 last voidbolt/refresh my dots when the tanks did their swap.

60 yard range on that debuff and 40 yard spell range leads me to believe no.

I could imagine a case where you could cross dot if you feel like you won't get stunned.

you can multi dot both dragons without a problem.

I just went on to the PTR and the Shadowform change is in. A few notes:

Shadowform is 10%, Voidform is 20%-- the total bonus shadow damage in Voidform is 30%. I am floored, it's a flat 10% damage buff.
    As expected, nothing you cast in combat will break Shadowform; PW:Shield, Levitate, and Purify Disease are both fine.
    It's not the old Shadowform visual, it's the current one. Curiously, you still apply Glyph of Shadow and Glyph of Shadowy Friends to Voidform and not Shadowform.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clerigon View Post
    you can multi dot both dragons without a problem.
    How? Other than when the swap is happening.