Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Points? I see no points. Just a perfect "internet warrior" post.
    So yeah... you kinda deserve to be ridiculed I mean... what do you expect?
    I don't think people get that offended and ridiculed when the person doing so is a mere apologist

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    I don't think people get that offended and ridiculed when the person doing so is a mere apologist
    True, if Djalil is doing the ridiculing it's the pot calling the kettle black.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Well since PM Valis said "France must learn to live with terrorism" that tells you exactly how proactive they're going to be to root it out, aka not enough to actively get rid of the problems. So there you go French people, enjoy what your bureaucratic betters have wrought for you.
    Erm... how do you get rid of the problem? France isn't some minuscule island lost in the atlantic. There is no quick fix.
    Valis is right. Problem he might not realise is that it's also thanks to his government and their choices that this is happening. So he should be hanged by the balls from the Eiffel tower.

- - - Updated - - -

Please link anything about me being apologetic of anything.
    Oh you can't?
    Then why do you talk?

Oh you can't?
    Then why do you talk?
    Do I really gotta link half of your post history? I'd be infracted for spamming!

Deleted
    Do I really gotta link half of your post history? I'd be infracted for spamming!
    Blablabla. You made an accusation, so back it up or silently slither away back in the shadows?

Blablabla. You made an accusation, so back it up or silently slither away back in the shadows?
    At least I'm not the one calling anyone who disagrees with me a "Forum Warrior" or similar names

Oh you can't?
    Then why do you talk?
    It didnt even take you half a page to go from dismissing the seriousness of approval ratings for sharia law (which includes death penalty for apostacy, unfaithfulness and claiming dogs are cuter than cats on the internet) to deny any and all forms of apologism on your part. Does that not strike you at least as a bit odd?

Deleted
    At least I'm not the one calling anyone who disagrees with me a "Forum Warrior" or similar names
    Uh? Im calling a forum warrior, someone calling his own countrymen "terrorist supporters" and asking for harsh punishments.
    What would you call such a guy?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    It didnt even take you half a page to go from dismissing the seriousness of approval ratings for sharia law (which includes death penalty for apostacy, unfaithfulness and claiming dogs are cuter than cats on the internet) to deny any and all forms of apologism on your part. Does that not strike you at least as a bit odd?
    Unlike you, I know what sharia is and how many different interpretations there are. If you'd do some reading you'd understand my dismissal of that ridiculous opinion poll as well.
    Do you even know what apologism is?
    Let me shine a light on you.
    Apologism is having your government fuck things up in a way that we will remember for the next 45 years in Europe, and you denying its actions had any major effect.
    The you is impersonal.

Uh? Im calling a forum warrior, someone calling his own countrymen "terrorist supporters" and asking for harsh punishments.
    Someone who is fed up with Terrorist Attacks and can see we are at war with these people?

Deleted
    Someone who is fed up with Terrorist Attacks and can see we are at war with these people?
    We're at war with who again?

Terrorists; From wherever they might be. Would you disagree?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    Worry about the thousands of americans that get shot by their own countrymen.
    Look at my post history. You have some nerve telling me that I'm not worried about my own country.

Please do provide some source for this.
    Also why would I not call out people who are from my country? I dont call them terrorist supporters for being my countrymen, I call them this because their actions listed in order indirectly or very directly benefit those that seek to destory our country from within and without, with means both violent and non violent, but both with the end goal of transforming our society into something governed not by the law of man but by interpretation of religious doctrine.

Unlike you, I know what sharia is and how many different interpretations there are. If you'd do some reading you'd understand my dismissal of that ridiculous opinion poll as well.
    So which one of those excludes judging and convicting people on the grounds of religious dogma? Which one forsakes bringing the personal: belief into the public: the political?
    Do you even know what apologism is?
    Let me shine a light on you.
    Apologism is having your government fuck things up in a way that we will remember for the next 45 years in Europe, and you denying its actions had any major effect.
    The you is impersonal.
    No. Apologism is exactly what you are doing. You dont get to make a grand speech. You arent going to deflect blame again.
    Last edited by Runenwächter; 2016-07-15 at 09:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh is there. Ooooh how clumsy... So for the last 4 years they have been throwing weapons at pretty much everyone and always with the same result, and yet they keep on doing it?
    You know... fool me once fool me twice but fool me for 30 fucking years and youre way beyond brother.
    I mean, it's hilarious that you're still convinced that the US is responsible for these groups because they managed to get their hands on our weapons. You realize they also have Russian weapons too right? I guess they're responsible for these groups too then, huh? That charge makes more sense considering they're the ones who invaded Afghanistan in the first place and are the only reason Assad can bomb Doctors without Borders with impunity.

*sigh* al Qeada and ISIS Djalil. If you knew anything about the Middle East you'd know that.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    Please do provide some source for this.
    Also why would I not call out people who are from my country? I dont call them terrorist supporters for being my countrymen, I call them this because their actions listed in order indirectly or very directly benefit those that seek to destory our country from within and without, with means both violent and non violent, but both with the end goal of transforming our society into something governed not by the law of man but by interpretation of religious doctrine.

So which one of those excludes judging and convicting people on the grounds of religious dogma? Which one forsakes bringing the personal: belief into the public: the political?

No. Apologism is exactly what you are doing. You dont get to make a grand speech. You arent going to deflect blame again.
    Please provide one example of me being apologetic of terrorism or anything please or shut the fuck up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    I mean, it's hilarious that you're still convinced that the US is responsible for these groups because they managed to get their hands on our weapons. You realize they also have Russian weapons too right? I guess they're responsible for these groups too then, huh? That charge makes more sense considering they're the ones who invaded Afghanistan in the first place and are the only reason Assad can bomb Doctors without Borders with impunity.
    See rune, THIS is being apologetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I'm not interested in talking with ISIS-supporters though..
    Do you just turn away from the screen when you type in order to not read your own words then?

10+ Year Old Account
    See rune, THIS is being apologetic.
    Except that the things I say are easy to look up, while you hammer away at a point that only someone like Michael Moore would try to make.

15+ Year Old Account
    I haven't been following the discussion at all, but one thing caught my attention when I read the news about this thing and saw the videos of the shooting - if the guy ran over those people in about 2 minutes or something, how the hell was the truck surrounded by 20 policemen, a helicopter, a fire truck and couple of ambulances. In 2 minutes?

It's like they knew beforehand it was going to happen....
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I haven't been following the discussion at all, but one thing caught my attention when I read the news about this thing and saw the videos of the shooting - if the guy ran over those people in about 2 minutes or something, how the hell was the truck surrounded by 20 policemen, a helicopter, a fire truck and couple of ambulances. In 2 minutes?

It's like they knew beforehand it was going to happen....
    It was a massive festival police were already there...