Deleted
    Eyewitness on Bfmtv saying that there were 3 people in the back of the truck shooting people.

http://www.bfmtv.com/mediaplayer/live-video/

Quote Originally Posted by Mcbenchpress View Post
    Invade. Take the children, foster them in homes across EU and US. Remove anything of cultural or historical value in the region.

Then burn it to the ground.
    First off, ISIS is already destroying anything with cultural or historical value. We'd be doing their job for them. Glad you know so much about the topic. Second, actually taking the children? What's this, flashback into ancient Rome? Burn it to the ground? GoT strategies?

This is neither a game, nor a movie, nor a television series. This is the real world. We do not abduct people as a general rule. Especially not children that nobody would want to feed.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    That's fine. Stay where you are. Btw, you get to live in a democracy because of us. You're welcome. That you're even allowed to type something on the internet (or are able to type in the first place), also... you're welcome. We don't mind that you don't know how much you have thanks to Europe and our western values, just don't think it all fell into your lap because you somehow magicked all the cool stuff into existance over there.
    You sound like the us soldiers here who think we should be grateful to them for what people in the past did when they weren't even born

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Or ever.

We do not become barbarians, that is not up for negotiation.
    Give it time. As the body count keeps climbing you will break...

Hmm, yeah... Turkey has a stunning record fighting terrorism. Tell me, when did Turkey have the most peaceful period? Oh right, when they achieved some sort of cease fire at the diplomatic table. How's it looking for Turkey these days since PKK officially said fuckit and resumed normal operations?

Dude, Turkey is not handling shit very well at all.
    Mate, there are international reports reporting the success of Turkish (8 out of 10 factors or so if I remember correctly) military between 1990 and 2000. These are scholarly works, you can find them on web, although access may require payment. The situation is even better now due to better technological equipment. Turkish army doing just fine, it is politicians fucking up.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I'll be really surprised if it's a refugee.

They say the truck was loaded with grenades and small arms. Good thing someone shot him dead.
    I always wonder what is the point of an "arsenal".

You are one man. You can shoot one gun accurately at a time, a max of 2 if you dont give a fuck. And unless you are gonna carry around all those bombs then they are useless too.

I never understood why people think "more weapons = I will be more dangerous". They never live long enough to use them all. Unles syou have like 9 other guys, there is no need for small arsenals. Just pack more ammo

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    That happened cause of just natural danger. That wasn't you guys finding them and sinking them.

One is an acceptable risk to them. The other is "Holy fuck why go there? They will kill us?"
    So we should kill innocent people who are trying to cross a border? That would be illegal. It only would be legal if they would try to get to Europe by (excessive) force like shooting at the guards etc.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    The Nazis tried this. That's why they won.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Start making examples of them and sinking them once they violate maritime borders. The rest will get the word.
    Soooo... I'm guessing by your logic, those drowned people will somehow walk across the mediterranean sea floor back home and while they ooze sea water out of their various orifices, they will tell the story of how they were sunk?

Is this US logic at work?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    No we will not break, we shall never lower our standards to that of the savage.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Once again, I remember how a whopping success was the approach ''bomb them to the stone age'' in Algeria and Iraq. It worked so well there, it will surely work in Syria-with bigger bombs.
    got infracted for saying the same thing , but i agree )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I'll be really surprised if it's a refugee.

They say the truck was loaded with grenades and small arms. Good thing someone shot him dead.
    If eyewitnesses are to be believed he wasn't alone.

Quote Originally Posted by badzerath View Post
    *snippy snip*

I'll just leave that here.
    Naziis justified invading Europe with the same argument-backwater subhumans that desserve to be slaves.
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-07-15 at 12:47 AM.

Or ever.

We do not become barbarians, that is not up for negotiation.

yeah wait until they kill more and more inocent poeple because they are brainwashed ?
    i think its time to stop this bullshit .

Deleted
    Those fucking savages...

Quote Originally Posted by Renyo View Post
    So we should kill innocent people who are trying to cross a border? That would be illegal. It only would be legal if they would try to get to Europe by (excessive) force like shooting at the guards etc.
    Killing people /= letting people die.

I am saying to let them die if they choose to float off your coast. But killing them would 100% stop this migrant situation you got.

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    You sound like the us soldiers here who think we should be grateful to them for what people in the past did when they weren't even born
    Well, they do have a point, though. Your border is guarded by them. The last time SK was on its own, NK kinda swallowed it up in no time. Might want to research your own history there...

Soooo... I'm guessing by your logic, those drowned people will somehow walk across the mediterranean sea floor back home and while they ooze sea water out of their various orifices, they will tell the story of how they were sunk?

Is this US logic at work?
    We dont sink refugee boats. The ones from cuba we typically rescue but then we take them back to Cuba once we believe they are healthy again. Some do make it though.

No we will not break, we shall never lower our standards to that of the savage.
    I wish you luck then. History is not on your side however.

Quote Originally Posted by badzerath View Post
    I'll just leave that here.
    That man need to reveal the secret to prevent aging, he does not look like he is over 100 years old