10+ Year Old Account
    Not gonna lie this shit is getting out of hand. Maybe we should just go all out on these motherfuckers. But I fear that it will just inspire more fanatics.
    The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it.- George Carlin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    LOLZ

You aren't fixing shit, and as people have mentioned ISIS was around long before we were in Iraq.

Wanna blame someone, look in the mirror. You have been an advocate for increased refugee migration and have criticized anyone on this forum that didn't agree. Deal with it.
    I've neved advocated nothing of the sort you grunt. Stop guessing my opinion based on your ignorant preconceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    you're earlier posts easily shed light on the subject lol
    i mean come on...."protectionism", negative views on charles martel

you're obviously a supporter of the regressive left
    simply put, the things you want are not in the best interests of the west....and at dire consequences considering the current demographic replacement
    if thats how you feel, thats fine. Just dont tell your self that isn't what will happen.
    Ah, all the scary words. ''Regressive left''. ''Demographic replacement''. You do know that ''Charles Martel'' was actually the name of an incompetent terrorist group ?

And dude, I know it's hard to fathom, but French economy have been suffering since Louis XIV : protectionnism, not against ''dah muzlims'' but Germany, the United States and the rest of the Europe, won't help.

I just saw the execution of the driver video. The truck was halted and he posed no threat. Its time to make peace or these kind of acts will continue. Divide Paris and maybe they will stop.

\sarcasm off

Welcome to the real world. You can suck radical Muslim dick all you want, it won't spare you.
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Ah, all the scary words. ''Regressive left''. ''Demographic replacement''. You do know that ''Charles Martel'' was actually the name of an incompetent terrorist group ?

And dude, I know it's hard to fathom, but French economy have been suffering since Louis XIV : protectionnism, not against ''dah muzlims'' but Germany, the United States and the rest of the Europe, won't help.
    protectionism =/ free migration get a clue
    <<insert funny stuff here>>

Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    I just saw the execution of the driver video. The truck was halted and he posed no threat. Its time to make peace or these kind of acts will continue. Divide Paris and maybe they will stop.

\sarcasm off

Welcome to the real world. You can suck radical Muslim dick all you want, it won't spare you.
    Bombing them and posting pictures of guns does not seem to work either.

yeah and neither does apologetics.

No problem. Divide Paris. Then divide France and give them half. IF that helps - I am sure the rest will follow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieke View Post
    protectionism =/ free migration get a clue
    As I said, the FN actually want rabid protectionnism. No muslims (WOOT !), no American goods too (uh....(

Deleted
    Now to hold each other's hands, put on a translucent flag filter on Facebook and condemn the attack. Oh boy are we gonna show them!

No problem. Divide Paris. Then divide France and give them half. IF that helps - I am sure the rest will follow.
    Dividing a country in two, the other American strategy with a whopping success. The first one being ''bomb''

As I said, the FN actually want rabid protectionnism. No muslims (WOOT !), no American goods too (uh....(
    again not the same thing just because they want both things does not make them equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you fixed your problem in Israel and don't keep it going for decades you can start lecturing the rest of the world. Till then the last person we should listen to is a zionist

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette55 View Post
    Now to hold each other's hands, put on a translucent flag filter on Facebook and condemn the attack. Oh boy are we gonna show them!
    France is already bombing them in Rakkah with virtually all her modern aircraft. Most of it's mobile forces are baking in hellholes in Mali and Africa. What else they are supposed to do ?

10+ Year Old Account
    That is done to show solidarity with the victims not to deal with the problem of extremism or "show them".

Quote Originally Posted by Kieke View Post
    again not the same thing just because they want both things does not make them equal.
    You seem to assume one is ''KOOL' and the other trivial as long as they are no longer muslims (Marine hide very badly that by ''migrant'' she means ''Muslims') . The FN economic program will do more damage than the Germans in 1940...

France is already bombing them in Rakkah with virtually all her modern aircraft. Most of it's mobile forces are baking in hellholes in Mali and Africa. What else they are supposed to do ?
    hold hands and post flags on facebook.

15+ Year Old Account
    These incidents are no longer a surprise anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    That is done to show solidarity with the victims not to deal with the problem of extremism or "show them".
    Showing fake solidarity is about all the emasculated people of this continent are able to do.

They are surely shaking in their boots by seeing people ''European beta cucks ! MUH GUNNAH NUKEZ THEM ALL KEK''

- - - Updated - - -

Showing fake solidarity is about all the emasculated people of this continent are able to do.
    Ah, and here we go. ''Emasculated''....It's so much virile and manly to scream online ''KILL ALL ARUBZ''.