Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Neither does saying that there is no perfect solution.

So instead of whining about the prayers, start cracking on those ideas if your dead set on helping.
    We're here mostly to discuss, that's the reason why it's called FORUM, not charity website or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    We're here mostly to discuss, that's the reason why it's called FORUM, not charity website or something.
    You are not offering much of a discussion ; You are drawing inaccurate conclusions and boasting empty words.

Quote Originally Posted by thekingziko View Post
    GL banning 1.5 billion ppl. Btw Tunisia is one the most secular and west friendly. I bet this guy 31 have mental issues just like the other tunisians that destroyed our tourism industry by killing tourists. Most of them are born 80-90 so the problem is imo lack of identity in a world today when you don't have money you are worth nothing.
    Is it really that secular when Tunisian men or women can't marry a person of a different religion unless their partner has converted to Islam and not the other way around. I've seen so many such cases here in Dubai. Ridiculous really.

And it's not pertaining to Tunisia only. The rest of the arab world is pretty much like that.
    Last edited by Daten-shi; 2016-07-15 at 09:52 AM.

54 children in hostpital ,wonder how many dead, but islamic terrorists doing what they do best killing children and innocent people. They are killing children all day everyday in syria/iraq so no surprise here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by namecraft View Post
    like the crusades and christians, every muslim will be blamed for terrorism even after 1000 years

......but hurr durr religiun of piece
    Muslims own fault for the crusades, should not have conquered and butchered and converted people everywhere. I can list you hundreds of attacks by islam before the crusades, now that is a excuse if anything to attack them. I never hear any muslim talk about that though nah only the bad crusaders is bad. Islam have been at war or conquered since muhammed died and some other idiot took power.

Eazy, you can't bring democracy to these people. The criminals that perpetrate these crimes do the same against their own people to keep them cowed and in line. The people may want more power, but the criminals are hell bent on a theocracy. I don't see how anyone can bring a different structure of order to a region whose current governments and extremists actively work against with violence and oppression.

These people need to be left alone to fight their fight or embrace whatever else is placed upon them. Intereference from the West gives these fanatics and hardline religious leaders a smokescreen for their systems own shortcomings.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    If you think the root of this conflict is the Iraq War, you're extremely idiotic or naive.

This us vs them mentality Islam constantly projects has its roots in the religion's founding and somewhat later, the Crusades.
    You just lost all credibility there... crusade? Us versus them, only a terrorist talks in absolutes. people like you are, I believe, part of the problem. Ignoring you from now on. Your views will never enrich me.

Herald of the Titans PickleballAce's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    only a terrorist talks in absolutes.
    Sounds like you're due for a background check, mon frère.

Deleted
    You just lost all credibility there... crusade? Us versus them, only a terrorist talks in absolutes. people like you are, I believe, part of the problem. Ignoring you from now on. Your views will never enrich me.
    You can ignore him all you want, doesn't make it any less of a fact that's how a lot of muslims think about it. Extremists more accurately said. Ignore me too please, btw. Facts are always hard for people like you.

Please enlighten us on why the crusades was launched then

634-644 The Caliphate of Umar ibn al-Khattab, who is regarded as particularly brutal.
    635 Muslim Crusaders besiege and conquer of Damascus.
    636 Muslim Crusaders defeat Byzantines decisively at Battle of Yarmuk.
    637 Muslim Crusaders conquer Iraq at the Battle of al-Qadisiyyah (some date it in 635 or 636).
    638 Muslim Crusaders conquer and annex Jerusalem, taking it from the Byzantines.
    638-650 Muslim Crusaders conquer Iran, except along Caspian Sea. 639-642 Muslim Crusaders conquer Egypt.
    641 Muslim Crusaders control Syria and Palestine. 643-707 Muslim Crusaders conquer North Africa.
    644 Caliph Umar is assassinated by a Persian prisoner of war; Uthman ibn Affan is elected third Caliph, who is regarded by many Muslims as gentler than Umar.
    644-650 Muslim Crusaders conquer Cyprus, Tripoli in North Africa, and establish Islamic rule in Iran, Afghanistan, and Sind.
    656 Caliph Uthman is assassinated by disgruntled Muslim soldiers; Ali ibn Abi Talib, son-in-law and cousin to Muhammad, who married the prophet’s daughter Fatima through his first wife Khadija, is set up as Caliph.
    656 Battle of the Camel, in which Aisha, Muhammad’s wife, leads a rebellion against Ali for not avenging Uthman’s assassination.
    Ali’s partisans win. 657 Battle of Siffin between Ali and Muslim governor of Jerusalem, arbitration goes against Ali 661 Murder of Ali by an extremist; Ali’s supporters acclaim his son Hasan as next Caliph, but he comes to an agreement with Muawiyyah I and retires to Medina.
    661-680 the Caliphate of Muawiyyah I. He founds Umayyid dynasty and moves capital from Medina to Damascus 673-678 Arabs besiege Constantinople, capital of Byzantine Empire 680 Massacre of Hussein (Muhammad’s grandson), his family, and his supporters in Karbala, Iraq.
    691 Dome of the Rock is completed in Jerusalem, only six decades after Muhammad’s death.
    705 Abd al-Malik restores Umayyad rule. 710-713 Muslim Crusaders conquer the lower Indus Valley.
    711-713 Muslim Crusaders conquer Spain and impose the kingdom of Andalus.
    719 Cordova, Spain, becomes seat of Arab governorship. 732 The Muslim Crusaders are stopped at the Battle of Poitiers; that is, Franks (France) halt Arab advance.
    749 The Abbasids conquer Kufah and overthrow Umayyids.
    756 Foundation of Umayyid emirate in Cordova, Spain, setting up an independent kingdom from Abbasids.
    762 Foundation of Baghdad 785 Foundation of the Great Mosque of Cordova 789 Rise of Idrisid emirs (Muslim Crusaders) in Morocco; foundation of Fez; Christoforos, a Muslim who converted to Christianity, is executed.
    800 Autonomous Aghlabid dynasty (Muslim Crusaders) in Tunisia.
    807 Caliph Harun al-Rashid orders the destruction of non-Muslim prayer houses and of the Church of Mary Magdalene in Jerusalem.
    809 Aghlabids (Muslim Crusaders) conquer Sardinia, Italy.
    813 Christians in Palestine are attacked; many flee the country.
    831 Muslim Crusaders capture of Palermo, Italy; raids in Southern Italy.
    850 Caliph al-Matawakkil orders the destruction of non-Muslim houses of prayer.
    855 Revolt of the Christians of Hims (Syria) 837-901 Aghlabids (Muslim Crusaders) conquer Sicily, raid Corsica, Italy, France.
    869-883 Revolt of black slaves in Iraq 909 Rise of the Fatimid Caliphate in Tunisia; these Muslim Crusaders occupy Sicily, Sardinia.
    928-969 Byzantine military revival, they retake old territories, such as Cyprus (964) and Tarsus (969). 937 The Ikhshid, a particularly harsh Muslim ruler, writes to Emperor Romanus, boasting of his control over the holy places.
    937 The Church of the Resurrection (known as Church of Holy Sepulcher in Latin West) is burned down by Muslims; more churches in Jerusalem are attacked.
    960 Conversion of Qarakhanid Turks to Islam 966 Anti-Christian riots in Jerusalem 969 Fatimids (Muslim Crusaders) conquer Egypt and found Cairo. c. 970 Seljuks enter conquered Islamic territories from the East.
    973 Israel and southern Syria are again conquered by the Fatimids.
    1003 First persecutions by al-Hakim; the Church of St. Mark in Fustat, Egypt, is destroyed.
    1009 Destruction of the Church of the Resurrection by al-Hakim (see 937) 1012 Beginning of al-Hakim’s oppressive decrees against Jews and Christians 1015 Earthquake in Palestine; the dome of the Dome of the Rock collapses.
    1031 Collapse of Umayyid Caliphate and establishment of 15 minor independent dynasties throughout Muslim Andalus 1048 Reconstruction of the Church of the Resurrection completed 1050 Creation of Almoravid (Muslim Crusaders) movement in Mauretania; Almoravids (also known as Murabitun) are coalition of western Saharan Berbers; followers of Islam, focusing on the Quran, the hadith, and Maliki law.
    1055 Seljuk Prince Tughrul enters Baghdad, consolidation of the Seljuk Sultanate.
    1055 Confiscation of property of Church of the Resurrection 1071 Battle of Manzikert, Seljuk Turks (Muslim Crusaders) defeat Byzantines and occupy much of Anatolia. 1071 Turks (Muslim Crusaders) invade Palestine.
    1073 Conquest of Jerusalem by Turks (Muslim Crusaders) 1075 Seljuks (Muslim Crusaders) capture Nicea (Iznik) and make it their capital in Anatolia.
    1076 Almoravids (Muslim Crusaders) (see 1050) conquer western Ghana.
    1085 Toledo is taken back by Christian armies.
    1086 Almoravids (Muslim Crusaders) (see 1050) send help to Andalus, Battle of Zallaca. 1090-1091 Almoravids (Muslim Crusaders) occupy all of Andalus except Saragossa and Balearic Islands. 1094 Byzantine Emperor Alexius Comnenus I asks western Christendom for help against Seljuk invasions of his territory; Seljuks are Muslim Turkish family of eastern origins; see 970.

1095 Pope Urban II preaches first Crusade; they capture Jerusalem in 1099.

If that's not a good enough reason to launch defencive campaigns then i dont know what is. Maby you think the europeans should just sit on their asses rolling their thums while they invaded christian and other lands?

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    Sounds like you're due for a background check, mon frère.
    I think my sentence flew over you head....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    You can ignore him all you want, doesn't make it any less of a fact that's how a lot of muslims think about it. Extremists more accurately said. Ignore me too please, btw. Facts are always hard for people like you.
    You too talk in absolutes. Out of the 1.5 billion Muslim what is the percentage that follow these idiots? Define "a lot" , or are you just trash talking ?

Herald of the Titans PickleballAce's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think my sentence flew over you head....
    Must be a language barrier deal with that ESL thing you've got going on. Are you familiar with Mavis Beacon?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette55 View Post
    Sit back and laugh why you and other apologists break your teeth trying to defend the religion of peace.
    So just be a keyboard warrior? And I hate the deathcult.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daten-shi View Post
    Is it really that secular when Tunisian men or women can't marry a person of a different religion unless their partner has converted to Islam and not the other way around. I've seen so many such cases here in Dubai. Ridiculous really.

And it's not pertaining to Tunisia only. The rest of the arab world is pretty much like that.
    Apart from that, woman's freedom in Tunisia is huge. A lot of girls don't even wear hijab and yet live like western lifestyle. That law is only to protect the girl because if guy don't believe in her prophet. But the muslim guy that marries with a chrisian/jewish girl believes in Jesus and Moses. But we have religion freedom after 2011 some even converted to christianity because of ISIS. But i say the maghreb countries, tunisia, algeria and morocco are more closer to west than the other countries yet produce a lot of terrorists. I see this as lack of identity or he thinks his life doesn't matter. No money, no job and no wife so his only way is to become a terrorist to get some money. These money also come from gulf countries to recruit poor guys.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    They attack us, because we attack them, that is obvious for anyone.
    I'm glad you never met in life anyone which didn't need any reason to be hostile to you.
    Denying the existence of these people however is quite dangerous for your own health.

A simple example: it's not your fault being victim of a rape.

For a better explanation about why you're wrong: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_blaming

Quote Originally Posted by Luccas View Post
    If it happened in USA, you'd get another anti-gun campaign to stop truck violence. If it was a bomb, you'd get anti-gun campaign, if it was beheading with a knife, you'd get anti-gun campaign.

France have relatively strict gun control, see how that helped.
    The US had about 13,000 deaths due to gun violence in 2015......how many have terrorists killed in France, again?
    Mother pus bucket!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope that some day our politicians will realise that there is a small portion of muslims that simply never will value western life and close our borders for new muslim citizens.

Its obvious that what we have been doing so far is not working, despite a vast majority of muslims being normal, functioning human beings.

Does this make me a racist? I hope not. Been a member of the left wing in Denmark since I was 13 in their youth group. But there comes a time when everyone must stand up and do something new.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Nobody blames every Christian, or even any living Christian, for the Crusades. They're brought up to point out Islam isn't the only religion that can be unreasonably and incorrigibly violent when it chooses to, despite what some people would have you believe.
    Yes, the aggressive response after 300 years of invasions so, unmerited.

So the guy was (again) born and raised in France, proving all the IT WAS REFUGEES-guys wrong again. But yet, this topic keeps coming up in threads like these all the time. When will you ever learn.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    So the guy was (again) born and raised in France, proving all the IT WAS REFUGEES-guys wrong again. But yet, this topic keeps coming up in threads like these all the time. When will you ever learn.
    Therefore proving, Islam is a violent religion so we should ban all religion, in indoctrinate people with science and engineering, create a sci-fi utopia and then I won't have to drive for an hour to work, because my autonomous flying car will take me.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    And he didn't even got dirty. Fascinating. It probably didn't even took any emotion of like hatred to do it - like when you face someone in a true battle of live and death without modern weapons. Every war hundreds of years ago was crueler than any war will ever be again.