View Poll Results: Which spec are you going to main in Legion?

Voters
151. This poll is closed
  • Assassination

67 44.37%
  • Outlaw

48 31.79%
  • Subtlety

36 23.84%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    PVE
    Assa (main)raiding, I like the changes, 3 burst buttons good damage on 1-3 targets, the spec just feels awesome(3 CP builders, 2 finishers, 3 bursts including vanish 4,
    Outlaw dungeons only for AOE
    Sub- disappointed
    In the end we can play all 3 specs )

Raiding with Assa / Sub, leveling with assa cause of enough artifact power und pushing sub as second weapon.

7+ Year Old Account
    Right now.
    Main would be Outlaw. Yeah it lacks compared to Assassination but I like the feel.
    Assassination will be my 2nd focus.
    Tried sub and just could not get into it at all. I' am just bad I guess

Sin has always been my fav Rogue spec. Outlaw has grown on me and I think Sub is really really cool but I don't like the shadow dance mechanic that much, it's not bad.. I just prefer sin's playstyle more.

Deleted
    Sublety.

There are DOZENS of us, DOZENS!
    I only PvE. In the case I get benched for raids, I guess I will focus on Mythic+ or other type of PvE Achievements.
    I think I will mog the Artifact tho, since its very dull (I only like the ice shard appareance too bad it seems a hidden one).

Outlaw for sure.

Love the feel and theme of the spec. Once you get over how occasionally frustrating RtB can be and just roll with it (Heh) its tonnes of fun. Plus the best looking artefact weapons and you get a flipping grappling hook. Awesome.

My rogue has been my main since Lich King. I had never played an mmo before, and the fantasy of it just appealed to me. Six years and a handful of alts later, nothing has changed.

I played assassination exclusively from 3.1 until this expac, when the demands of mythic raiding forced me to finally sacrifice fantasy for dps, first as combat for the aoe, and finally, after much hemming and hawing, sub for the better single target. For someone who had been playing mut for 6 years, sub took some getting used to, but I eventually figured it out to the point where I was always in our raid team's top 3 dps.

I will probably level as Outlaw just cuz it's so damn much fun now. I'm not sure if I can level as one spec and go for the artifact on another spec, so that may affect my decision.

I doubt I will go back to Assassination. The play style is boring; it's just too dot oriented for me. When they took away Dispatch that Sealed its Fate in my eyes. The fact that it is top dps in the pre-patch strikes me as a ludicrous reason to pick it, or any spec for that matter.

So yeah, bearing in mind that things change, I see myself levelling as Outlaw, then going Sub/Outlaw for raiding.

Deleted
    Hmm, Assasination is what I enjoy the most thematically (as a former kittycat) and gives me that vanilla Rogue feel.

Outlaw has been great for dumb, straightforward AoE. Oh and pistols for that Witch Hunter transmog I am making! \o/

Sub goes well with my Mystic Runesaber ^^

So yes, like all 3 for different reasons, the artifact and leggies will probably decide my main pick at the start.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've tried all three and I'm having a real hard time deciding between Outlaw and Sub.

I've no idea and it's annoying. I want to main the most optimal spec, and I want to choose the correct artifacts right from the beginning

they just gutted ass and RtB is still terrible gameplay so sub it is

10+ Year Old Account
    Outlaw - has the tools for any situation and will sim close to the other specs even in single target with todays buffs. It plays great in PVP as well. Who doesnt like hitting the dice jackpot then wailing on a target? <3
    (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง - (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง

15+ Year Old Account
    Prior to today my main in Legion was going to be an Assass rogue. After today, my main is a fury warrior. The nerf to exsanguinate proves blizzard has no intention of being reasonable to assass, and that's not a roller coaster I'm willing to put up with. A 300% nerf. Lol. Good fucking grief.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE