Page 89 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Your so ignorant??

There's always going to be actions taken after coups. Common sense.
    yes, erdogan presented clear evidence for at least the indirect involvement with the coup, for all 2700 judges.
    Nevermind that if that was true, the judges would have sharply outnumbered the military in the military coup.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    yes, erdogan presented clear evidence for at least the indirect involvement with the coup, for all 2700 judges.
    Nevermind that if that was true, the judges would have sharply outnumbered the military in the military coup.
    After a coup you don't sit around campfires and hold hands. You move to secure the country's stability.

After a coup you don't sit around campfires and hold hands. You move to secure the country's stability.
    Turkey is far from stable, erdogan keeps running it to the ground so well ,that and all the suicide bombings they have there.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    That wouldn't come as a surprise.

They have to know of the criticism of their lack of involvement regarding the ongoing shitstorm with ISIL.
    Yet they seem to have no problem targeting the Kurds who just happen to be fighting ISIL tooth and nail. (wtf, right?)
    Genocide is like a Turkish national sport, ask the Armenians.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Yes, those nefarious anti-democracy judges that hurts the democratic stability of a country. How they dare to protect the constitution, right?

Stop trolling.

Your so ignorant??

There's always going to be actions taken after coups. Common sense.
    2750 judges removed the day after the coup - we're talking < 24 h - is common sense? What happened to fair trial and due process? xD I thought you Canadians were the masters of that particular thing. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengekaer View Post
    2750 judges removed the day after the coup - we're talking < 24 h - is common sense? What happened to fair trial and due process? xD I thought you Canadians were the masters of that particular thing. xD
    It's unfortunate but their elected leader deemed it necessary. Extraordinary circumstances call for extraordinary measures.

It's unfortunate but their elected leader deemed it necessary. Extraordinary circumstances call for extraordinary measures.
    Or he had planned to remove them in advance. These people must have been on his red list for some time.

But you are right regarding the democracy part, this is what the turks want. And when even Turkey, so long branded as the example that muslims are good, secular and moderate, can democratically elect a caliph/emperor like him, you know something is seriously amiss with that walk of faith. They just seem incapable of creating good, stable nations. Which is why I also suggest Europe bars its gates now.
    As much as I hate to say it, I do in a way rejoice to see the Turks electing a man like him: Now every idiot can understand what sunni-muslims - in general/on average - crave for.
    Last edited by Pengekaer; 2016-07-17 at 06:37 PM.

Deleted
    Any news from Turkey about what is going on?
    This really has the potential of turning extremely nasty. Are we looking at the creation of a long-term regime?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Are we looking at the creation of a long-term regime?
    Sultan Erdogan, for life.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Kuntantee was saying "if he goes that way there will be another coup"...
    Well... after this cleaning up Erdogan is doing, I wonder if there will be anyone left to take charge in case "sultan erdogan" happens.

Deleted
    Might be shorter than you think, I no doubt in my mind that someone will either assassinate him outright in public or slowly "The Russian Style".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    Might be shorter than you think, I no doubt in my mind that someone will either assassinate him outright in public or slowly "The Russian Style".
    That depends on what role he decides to play on the international scale. Dictators have been silently and openly supported by major powers as long as they were helpful.

I mean he is pretty old, and i dont think he will ever loose an election until his death, so there is no point in making himself "Sultan", good thing is there is no leader figure on his side after he is gone, so things might get better after that

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaralah View Post
    I mean he is pretty old, and i dont think he will ever loose an election until his death, so there is no point in making himself "Sultan", good thing is there is no leader figure on his side after he is gone, so things might get better after that
    You are saying he is the only power hungry crazy person in the country? Somehow I'm not reassured.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaralah View Post
    He's only 62. He could last a good few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Any news from Turkey about what is going on?
    This really has the potential of turning extremely nasty. Are we looking at the creation of a long-term regime?
    We are lucky that this coup has failed it seems. I am still not completely sure as new information is published momentarily. Latest news suggest that this was indeed a coup by Islamists. AKP government and Erdogan is terrible, under cemaat we would see the hell. These Islamist fucks are bold enough to bomb the Grand Assembly building.

I hope Erdogan takes lessons from this. So long as he longs for consolidating power (aka being a Sultan), Turkish army will always have chance to coup. Knowing our nation, people will support it.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-07-17 at 07:53 PM.

"BREAKING" could safely be removed from the title now
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    We are lucky that this coup has failed it seems. I am still not completely sure as new information is published momentarily. Latest news suggest that this was indeed a coup by Islamists. AKP government and Erdogan is terrible, under cemaat we would see the hell. These Islamist fucks are bold enough to bomb the Grand Assembly building.

I hope Erdogan takes lessons from this. So long as he longs for consolidating power (aka being a Sultan), Turkish army will always have chance to coup. Knowing our nation, people will support it.
    This is quite something. Who or what is Ceemat?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    I hope Erdogan takes lessons from this.
    Probably not the kind of lesson you are hoping for. This is a perfect excuse for him to eliminate opposition.