Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    You can be penalized for insulting in my country already, that's bad enough
    What's bad about it?

That you can't act like shit?

Is this a real concern? You don't have the privlege of being a butthead?

kek, they're going to imprison people for wrongthink? Another Hitler is waiting to be born and Germany certainly needs it.
    Working on my next ban.

Authoritarianistic Left Wink silencing those who disagree with slave labour pool size increasing.

Who woulda thunk?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    kek, they're going to imprison people for wrongthink? Another Hitler is waiting to be born and Germany certainly needs it.
    It's not the thoughts that are the problem. It's the "let's kill all those other people coz they are slightly less like us"

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    What's bad about it?

That you can't act like shit?
    http://news.chosun.com/site/data/htm...090900859.html

Glaring and shaking fists at someone is enough to be considered an insult

Welcome to the modern EU.

Glad my country recently left it behind.

Us Brits can sniff a bunch of rats miles away

Deleted
    Pretty sure the idea is to stop Nazism resurfacing

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    It's not the thoughts that are the problem. It's the "let's kill all those other people coz they are slightly less like us"
    How about the "lets rebel against the elites who are creating slave labour pools on a size never before seen" mentality?

Deleted
    http://news.chosun.com/site/data/htm...090900859.html

Glaring and shaking fists at someone is enough to be considered an insult
    Again, when did you last shake your fist at someone?

Is this a real issue for you? Is your desire to raise your fist in anger, so great that you can't just, you know, have ANY self restraint?

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    It'll only lend to fuel a return to it, which will be delicious irony.
    Working on my next ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    If you don't post xenophobic content you won't have anything to worry about. I don't. What about you?
    You've called basically everywhere except Canada a third world country... how isn't that xenophobia? Under your own words you should go to jail. Turn yourself in, Tenn.

Again, when did you last shake your fist at someone?

Is this a real issue for you? Is your desire to raise your fist in anger, so great that you can't just, you know, have ANY self restraint?
    You want it to be illegal to be emotional?
    Here is a universe fit for you: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equilibrium_(film)

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Come off it.

This is old nazism vs new nazism.

Both sides are fighting for worker rights.

Which is how Hitlers speeches rose him to power.

Also dont stick the finger to people in germany, this can cost you 600-4000 euro. .

We dont like to get insulted.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    Is that what they posted? Meanwhile "refugee" men are raping, robbing, and killing while the German police do nothing about it. This is going to end up poorly for the German state and I will love every moment of it.
    Working on my next ban.

I'm reminded of something funny:

Uh, I think - no, I-I am positive that you are the most unattractive man I have ever met in my entire life. You know, in the short time we've been together, you have demonstrated every loathsome characteristic of the male personality and even discovered a few new ones. You are physically repulsive, intellectually retarded. You're morally reprehensible, vulgar, insensitive, selfish, stupid. You have no taste, a lousy sense of humor and you smell. You're, you're not even interesting enough to make me sick.

LOL...

Deleted
    Being emotional is far from acting out, though.

People want to be free of their responsibility ; Do shit and not get called on it. Shake your fists and have no-one tell you, that it's wrong.

But guess what. Society doesn't gain on it. No-one gains, on someone being a shithead, except the shithead.

So, who is to blame?

The 1 million $ question, Who is to fault, when there is ONE person being emotional, in a Societal Structure?

Quote Originally Posted by Paula12345 View Post
    Welcome to the modern EU.

Glad my country recently left it behind.

Us Brits can sniff a bunch of rats miles away
    Glad the brits made it out. I wonder which country will abandon the sinking ship next? Poland maybe?
    Working on my next ban.

Being emotional is far from acting out, though.

People want to be free of their responsibility ; Do shit and not get called on it. Shake your fists and have no-one tell you, that it's wrong.

But guess what. Society doesn't gain on it. No-one gains, on someone being a shithead, except the shithead.

So, who is to blame?

The 1 million $ question, Who is to fault, when there is ONE person being emotional, in a Societal Structure?
    There is already social repercussions to it, if you act out you lose face
    No need for legal repercussions to it too

Deleted
    Is this the new Gestapo?