Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Does this include the new spell animations?

Thanks.
    Yes, this includes all class changes and patch 7.0 changes(legion) except for DH, Broken Isles, and Demon Invasions which will be activated in a few weeks, and finally the expac launch on August 30th.

Anyone knows what will happen with the proving grounds? I didn't find any explanation on when it will go away. Is it the pre-patch or the expansion release?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the leak on Reddit was legit after all
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Quote Originally Posted by Tyraz View Post
    Anyone have any idea if the pre patch includes artifacts? Be difficult playing some classes (like demo lock) without it!
    No, you do the artifact quest lines AFTER Broken Shore, but there will be a time gap after BS for us o "lick our wounds". When legion launches I think the quest to summon you to Dal will appear, that kicks off legion.

Yessssssss more transmog stuff and easier, to boot!

Not so good: my poor moonkin is gonna eat shit for a few saves

Dot like there's no tomorrow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wingram View Post
    I had two ships destroyed on a naval mission which originally had an 80% success rate. My point was, under normal circumstances, the mission would have had an 80% chance to succeed and only a 20% chance to subject the ships to the RNG that could destroy them. But, by marking the mission as failed, it went right to the RNG which happened to destroy them.

For the mathematically inclined, let's say there's a 10% chance that one or more ships will be destroyed if the mission fails. Normally, when you start a mission with an 80% chance of success, the probability of losing a ship would be (1-.8) x .10 or 2%. But, by marking all of the missions as failures the probability of losing a ship is 10% or 5 times greater.

So, not every ship will be destroyed, it's just more likely than it was for the missions you completed prior to the patch. It just seems safer to me to not start any missions on Monday. After that, it should be fine.

Again, this is supposing that what they have been doing on the PTR will carry over to the patch when it goes live on Tuesday.
    Well you made a mistake to send not protected ships on 80% missions.Over 90% missions ships cannot be destroyed.My ones was 90+ and all ships stay alive even that mission failed and some of them just got that protected message and do not sink

Quote Originally Posted by Ayperos View Post
    I really think its lame the people that have the CE preordred can't get the demon hunter early access. How hard is it for Amazon/Blizzard to issue a code to those people? You cancel, then you can no longer play the demon hunter. Its not that hard.
    Hard enough to not make it worth it when the overwhelming # of customers will not purchase that edition, let alone from amazon. I have every CE. It is a trade off that i knowingly and willingly make in order to get the extra items that are in it like the behind the scenes dvd and art book and such. Spend the 2 weeks that you won't be playing the DH looking through your past CE' art books. There's some great work in there.

7+ Year Old Account
    woot no more whorelords of boredom!!

10+ Year Old Account
    And so the world's worst-kept secret is revealed.

Honestly, though, it's about time.

Do your balls hang low,
    Can you swing em to & fro,
    Can you tie em in a knot,
    Can you tie em in a bow,
    Do you get a funny feeling when you smack em on the ceiling,
    You'll never be a sailor if your balls hang low.

Your Welcome.....

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Really? Still 6 weeks+ until Legion.

Stupid by Blizzard. Not all of us have completed Mythic yet.
    ...do you honestly expect them to wait to release Legion until everyone's finished Mythic HFC?

Quote Originally Posted by Aaabbc View Post
    When do you reckon it would be the best time to resub with tokens?
    Well there are a lot of players who did not milk their garrisons that left WoD and their best time to make their gold from the tokens is the first 2-3 weeks of this patch, so I am predicting the 26th is when you will see the huge drop in token value until it bottoms out and people wait for it to rise again before buying gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Good, since my entire bank and void storage and 2 guild banks are full of gear that is waiting to get vendored the second its' added to wardrobe, though I will be keeping any gear that has fun on use effects like Arcanite Ripper and I'll be keeping the T3 I've purchased from the BMAH, just because I can and will definitely have more than enough room now.
    3 void storages and 6 4tab guild banks full of items, god help me

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    yeah. lets say: blizzard - lessons learned.
    The question is though, were they? Since all the stuff lots of people hated in wod is coming to legion as well. Lookie here:

1. Mandatory facebook gaming garrison table - check
    2. Ability pruning - check
    3. Forced no flying until god knows when - check
    4. Overabundance of RNG in gearing - check
    5. Too much difficulties for the sake of having difficulties - check
    6. 20-man mythic is still a thing - check
    7. Don't even get me started on pvp...

So I won't be so quick to say that Blizz learned.
    Last edited by l33t; 2016-07-16 at 07:27 PM.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Sweet. The shit storm that is pvp on beta is going live.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Cata Flight Master cluster fuck 2.0 only Xmog NPC?

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlore View Post
    This doesn't mean demon hunter early access starts next week does it?
    Lol if you had taken 2 minutes to actually read the blue post your question would be answered.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by steellz View Post
    stupid question, are DH available on the 19th for the people that pre-ordered ? or ???
    Read the blue post..:
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    Lol if you had taken 2 minutes to actually read the blue post your question would be answered.

- - - Updated - - -

Read the blue post..:
    You must be new to forums... the internet?

People come to forums to ask questions, deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlore View Post
    This doesn't mean demon hunter early access starts next week does it?
    Quote Originally Posted by steellz View Post
    stupid question, are DH available on the 19th for the people that pre-ordered ? or ???
    Not a stupid question, the Blue Post is deliberately ambiguous. Nonetheless the post alludes to the Demon Hunter early access starting "In the weeks before launch" -launch being 30th August... so who knows, hopefully we'll have early access by early August!

Quote Originally Posted by ohjolly View Post
    jesus christ on a cracker. You really are something special. Obviously I didn't mean that blizzard is racist against europeans... Oo
    What seemed 'obvious' to you isn't obvious in a text-based medium, and just because you say now that you're joking does not mean anyone is obligated to find it funny.

Never go full retard
    I just followed your lead.
    Last edited by JaceDraccus; 2016-07-16 at 08:26 PM.