Richest WoW Players on server

Not necessarily asking who is the richest, but what the top end for "rich" is nowadays? Like the big dogs you might see around the Black Market

I've read about a couple of heavy Grove Warden moose sellers here making about 50 million gold since December -- is this what the wealthy WoW players are sitting at now?

Here's a few other big sources of gold making I've seen in the last two expacs

-MoP CM Golds (a lot of them seemed to be for real money at the time though as players didn't have as much gold, one MMO-C poster claimed to be supporting his family in a 3rd world country at 2-3k/month)
    -Stockpiling TCG Mounts: They were 80-120k from a dupe wave a long time ago, some stocked up a couple of bank tabs, and they're selling for 400-800k now if you were patient enough
    -Stockpiling other items like Coin of Many Faces, Sky Golem, Jeweled Onyx, etc.: Potential wasn't as big here but some stuff has really gone up in value. Deathchargers were 20k at one point too.
    -WoD CM Golds: With Enh shaman you can double carry them at 250-300k ea, 200k split among the 3
    -Treasure Hunter Garrisons: Some claim to have 50+ characters they've logged on a day, guaranteed gold there
    -Buying the max of 10 WoW tokens a week, I'm sure someone out there has done that lol

That's all I know. Of the stuff I listed, I think moose selling and garrison gold were the most mainstream. So what do the end high players have now? 50-75million? Or is 100million much of a thing? It's making me think that high pops will see players paying 10million to cap the Zulian tiger
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2016-07-19 at 01:01 AM.

Look at this way, with the increase in the gold cap per toon. The BMAH is going to bleed out a lot of that garrison gold from the player base as well as the spider mount will also.

Doubt it will be long before we start seeing 1Mil+ on the BMAH

If you only have 1 account you can't have more then 50 million in gold right now on your toons if you had all 50 gold capped. Sure you can put gold into guilds also but if that is the case you could have each toon in it's own guild with that guild gold capped and now max out under 100,000,000 which is insanely unlikely.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    Look at this way, with the increase in the gold cap per toon. The BMAH is going to bleed out a lot of that garrison gold from the player base as well as the spider mount will also.

Doubt it will be long before we start seeing 1Mil+ on the BMAH
    Sure gold is infinite on the beta but almost anything worthwhile is gold capped on there. There are always 4 to 5 things at gold cap in the normal ah too. I do see a lot of foolish ppl blowing all their free WoD gold in the next 2 months.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    -Buying the max of 10 WoW tokens a week, I'm sure someone out there has done that lol
    I have done that, but you can only buy 36 tokens in a 24 month window. So people that were gobbling up the cheap tokens when they bottomed at 17k have been at the token cap for a long time and wont be able to buy anymore until next spring.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Everybody knows Hayden Hawke is the richest player. We are being told so.

Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    Everybody knows Hayden Hawke is the richest player. We are being told so.
    Haha, I still see that advertisement on Wow-professions (man that site is ancient now)

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    On argent dawn EU I would assume Warkey is our richest player. He pays tens of thousands of gold (Yes I know it's not a lot on its own, but he buys a lot of stuff and obviously has the gold to spend on such items) for GREY items and frequently posts the items he wants on our forums. Usually the old pre-cata unobtainable grey items or really rare white drops or the fish off-hand items. His hoarding has been good way to make money if you've got stuff left over on an alt from the old days that he wants.