Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think Hindu's would give a shit about a video game, aren't they more enlightened?
    Hi

Deleted
    I don't see Christians complaining about Mercy's halo and overall mockery of angelic depictions in her character.

And as the other said: if any God has any problem with something they can come down and deal with it themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Destriel View Post
    Just going to throw it out there, pretty sure anyone who comments on something like this... Wasn't hiding to begin with, myself included. I don't have a problem with people who feel moral obligation to it but don't impose it where it doesn't belong ... In games for example.
    Never said anything about a moral obligation. The thing that is irritating is that something offends a group of people and they are told to shut up and stuff it. It's one thing to have differing opinions, it's quite another to tell people they are dumb and essentially to F off.

if theyre offended, they deserve to be offended, if they get that removed than i want soldier 76 removed cause hes white.

"We are outraged that your imaginary game character has resemblance to OUR imaginary character!".

Mmmmyeah, these people don't deserve a second thought.

Deleted
    Ignore their requests, it's simple.

Having your feelings hurt is never a justification to censor art (yes videogames are art) or to change it. Art is expression of self, if you don't like it look away.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2016-07-16 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Never said anything about a moral obligation. The thing that is irritating is that something offends a group of people and they are told to shut up and stuff it. It's one thing to have differing opinions, it's quite another to tell people they are dumb and essentially to F off.
    in tbhis situation they deserve nothing but a fuck off. the age we live in is falling apart because every god damn fucking person is offended by something beyond stupid. this literally is directed at any single person that gets offended over something trivial. take your head out of your ass, give it a shake and move the f on with your life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Is this the skin in question?

That skin looks awesome; where do you get it from?
    This one and the other one as well. I like those skins the most of hers but I just can't play Symmetra because her resting bitch face game is too strong
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it should have been more egyptian skins imo. feels kinda off they just threw the native skins on the darkest skinned chick they had.
    Skins have little to do with the canon character. They are designed to look cool or funny (or both) so the devs can make some extra money and put further development to the game.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Again this fucking retarded nutjob trying to censor video games because reasons. I hope Blizzard just plain ignores this idiot.
    Honestly, considering they removed a pose from a character because someone thought there was too much pixelated butt showing, I don't see how they can justify something that could be actually offensive to a world religion.

Overall, I don't think they should, but then again I didn't think they should have changed a pose either.

10+ Year Old Account
    So should mercy be removed because she represents a angel, should Phrah be removed because she's representing a valkyrie, should junkrat be removed because it looks kinda like a crackhead and that is making fun of them? Like every single character in overwatch you can find a problem with, like dwarves all having the same accent even though in real life dwarves/midgets or whatever they want to be called have several types or voices and nationalities.

I guess reality is just offensive so remove it all....

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a "Your waifu a shit" kind of argument.
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good for them. They can go STFU.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    Every day some religious faggots annoying the rest of the world....
    I for one am getting sick of these perpetually offended assclowns.
    Putin khuliyo

The skin needs to be removed just as much as piss christ needs to be taken out of the guggenheim (I don't know if its still there, its an example)... It absolutely doesn't. Whether it's music, movie, television, acrylic, theater, marker, crayon, or video games. I believe things like this shouldn't be given in to.

Blizz is going to take it down.

I believe it shouldn't. It shouldn't matter what some magic book of religion X says or people who believe in X say. All that stuff is imaginary that someone probably came up while being high on some mushroom, mold or something. None of that shit should matter in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    there is already a devil and imp skin for mercy tho.
    i wonder where are all the christians screaming "SUPPORTING SATAAAAAN!"
    They haven't been told to be offended.

10+ Year Old Account
    With all of the more serious bullshit going on int he world, you'd think people who care deeply about what they believe would have bigger targets to aim for than a skin in an FPS.

Pathetic. Tackle a real problem if you're going to get up in arms about something.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

How many Hindus even play Overwatch? I mean, I've never heard of any non-mobile games being anywhere close to popular in India. (Yes ik there's many, many different cultures in India but it's still just about the only place with Hinduism) There'd be an argument for changing things that offend people if they were directly "impacted" by it but they'd really have to go out of their way to get offended by this one.

Tl;dr, idk any sizeable population of Hindus who play video games so why should they care?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankminimia View Post
    ^*censor* religon

Who is religon?

Religion you mean? Is a tool, pathway, etc. The abuse comes from those that would use it to destroy or control others.