Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TiltEV View Post
    Problem is the players, not the manager, mate...
    Are you serious?
    Playing Rashford out wide.
    Persisting with dogshit like Ibra because he's a fave and will never be dropped.
    Exilig Schweinsteiger because as previously mentionned you're a confrontational prick.
    Playing the most archaic - predictable - defensive dinosaur football ever seen.

Mourinho has a 30% winrate since the start of last seaso with Chelsea.
    Two sets of players, same turgid football - overpriced signings and offpitch drama.

Have to say it's enjoyable to not have him mouthing off in hte press anymore at Wenger and Pep.

Mourinho was dead to me since he engineered his sacking last season so he could go to United.
    I hope he fails miserably. While I don't mind United as a team, Mourinho can suck a dick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Are you serious?
    Playing Rashford out wide.
    Persisting with dogshit like Ibra because he's a fave and will never be dropped.
    Exilig Schweinsteiger because as previously mentionned you're a confrontational prick.
    Playing the most archaic - predictable - defensive dinosaur football ever seen.

Mourinho has a 30% winrate since the start of last seaso with Chelsea.
    Two sets of players, same turgid football - overpriced signings and offpitch drama.

Have to say it's enjoyable to not have him mouthing off in hte press anymore at Wenger and Pep.
    Yes, I'm serious. Are you? Because Sir Alex nor Ancelotti would be able to instantly turn Manchester united into a winning team with their current roster. It's going to take at least two years to turn this horrorshow of a team into a winning one (REGARDLESS OF WHO'S IN CHARGE). If you believe otherwise then you're severely deluded. You act as though united's poor form is solely the managers fault. In reality though, you have to question the players passion/commitment to the team.

There's far too many pampered teenagers that haven't earned their right to a seven figure annual salary imo. Bastian Schweinsteiger is back with the first team btw. Also, I doubt he's going to change things much as he's past his prime.
    Last edited by SLSAMG; 2016-11-06 at 12:54 PM.

Arsenal looked to be offside on that free kick and OG by Wimmer. I'll take it though.

Ive turned the game on late, no doubt that'll be the end of any goal scoring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Chamberlain is probably the dullest footballer I've seen lately.

- - - Updated - - -

Congratz Frankie top of the league

A draw at The Emirates is a good result for us, Ill take that. Shame Eriksens free-kick didnt sneak in though.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    A draw at The Emirates is a good result for us, Ill take that. Shame Eriksens free-kick didnt sneak in though.
    Same, was important we didn't lose, and could have snatched the win at the end which would have been immense. We miss Alderweireld big time, think that guy is probably best center half in the league right now, and losing Dele before kick off, urgh!

All things considered a fair result I think and a great watch for the neutrals.

10+ Year Old Account
    This united team, Mou trolling us now?

That pen looked soft as fuck, watching the replay at home yes it was a pen but so soft. Hate it when a player dribbles into 4 players and has no option but to look for a pen, and gets given it.

Spuds will celebrate it as a win, small club mentality. It's not a terrible result for us although really we need to be winning these kind of games. Last week I'd have taken 4 points from Spuds/Man U if offered, so let's win at Old Trafford.

Same old Cazorla problem for us though. We don't function without him.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Think draw was a fair result given everything. We suck ass without Santi, theres literally no connection between the back and the front without him. The fall begins here boys!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    This united team, Mou trolling us now?
    Alot of people on the injury list it seems. Smalling, Shaw, Bailly, Valencia and it seems Blind isnät fit enough to start either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lingard, Rashford, Martial on the bench. Mkhitarian dropped entirely. All the pace just not playing. Meanwhile, Fellaini alongside Pogba which has yet to work, and Ibra and Rooney through the middle who struggle to get forward after always dropping too deep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy hell what a goal from Pogba.... No ordinary player manages to keep that shot on goal! 19 out of 20 times that shot goes waaaaaayyyyy over the goal!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Holy hell what a goal from Pogba.... No ordinary player manages to keep that shot on goal! 19 out of 20 times that shot goes waaaaaayyyyy over the goal!
    He has made at least 20 attempts like that this season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Lingard, Rashford, Martial on the bench. Mkhitarian dropped entirely. All the pace just not playing. Meanwhile, Fellaini alongside Pogba which has yet to work, and Ibra and Rooney through the middle who struggle to get forward after always dropping too deep.
    I agree that it is a bit strange, but on the other hand it hasn't worked when Rash and Martial and the others start either and something really have to change if United want to even have a shot at fourth place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Liverpool going to be serious title contenders, we might start seeing them post in here again! Klopp has them playing some great football.

United's line up was baffling.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Spuds will celebrate it as a win, small club mentality.
    At least you dont sound bitter...

10+ Year Old Account
    A goalfest weekend. I transferred zlatan for Giroud for next week...might rescind that.