I feel like not only this game, but the fact City got two big red cards, means that Chelsea are very much favourites for the title now.

We've gone through 4 different "favourites" already, I'm gonna hold off with any predictions.

I'm quietly enjoying nobody is talking about Arsenal at all, takes the pressure off and we can just go about our business. Best case scenario, we win the league, Ozil/Alexis/Wenger on new deals and we kick on. Worst case, it's Wengers last year anyway so who gives a shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

You cant win the league in December but you can lose it. If utd dont beat Everton tomorrow I cant see them getting top 4 even with a classic man utd post xmas run of form.

Also have spurs this month which will probably be another draw so will fall too far behide.

Chelsea being in no other competitions is going to be hard to beat.
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2016-12-04 at 12:22 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Have a bad feeling about the Everton game, don't ask me why.

Latest gossip is Martial is gonna leave United but they'll get James as replacement... but gossip is gossip and IT BETTER NOT BE TRUE xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Take all gossip with a pinch of salt, why would they replace a striker with a CAM when their issue is finishing?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Take all gossip with a pinch of salt, why would they replace a striker with a CAM when their issue is finishing?
    My thoughts exactly, but it still better not be true xD

Predictions for todays games? Liverpool should win easily and I think United will, sadly, draw.

10+ Year Old Account
    United will scrape a win, Liverpool will run away with it. 1-0 and 3-0.

Sunday Supplement anti-Chelsea as ever.
    Apparently, we're to blame for Aguero's reckless challenge and the fights at the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    You need to do a better job of controlling cities players.

I think United will win today. They'll go on a nice run I reckon.
    Liverpool to slip up though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Gossip is insane for United, we're linked with basically every attacking midfielder in Europe when we're not exactly lacking options there to start with, and the performances from those options have been generally pretty good; it's central defence where we do need to look at. And Jose hasn't been shy of letting everyone know that's where he is looking to strengthen.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Sunday Supplement anti-Chelsea as ever.
    Apparently, we're to blame for Aguero's reckless challenge and the fights at the end.
    I was wondering how long it'd take for the "Chelsea are victims" card to come out.

Agueros tackle was an assault and I won't excuse it but Chelsea players completely antagonised the situation. First the full bodyweight shove onto Aguero that was un-punished, then Cesssssc the Sssssnake's pathetic slap to wind up Fernandinho.

- - - Updated - - -

Member when this thread laughed at me when Vardy turned down Arsenal?

- - - Updated - - -

WHATTA GOOOOOOOOAL

90th min Super Jack winner now please, FUCK OFF LIVERPOOL
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Great game this. Fuck off dippers

- - - Updated - - -

NATHAN AKE.
    ON LOAN FROM CHELSEA.

Fucking get in

Goodnight Liverpool.

Thats a great start to my Sunday!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    I think United will win today. They'll go on a nice run I reckon.
    Liverpool to slip up though.
    If United win, you're on a roll lol. Give me Tuesday's Euromillion numbers and stars please!

Deleted
    Lolverpool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus Rojo..... Really lucky not to get a red there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rojo should be off. Stupid challenge that has no place in football.