Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Triggered.

You're feeling the pressure already.
    As I said in the summer, there's literally no pressure because Wenger's gone at the end of the year anyway, so nothing can spoil my good mood
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by TiltEV View Post

If anything, Chelsea's the one that's going to have a meltdown since they can't rely on Costa forever...

No scoring depth whatsoever.
    Never mentioned injuries.
    I'm talking about character.

Arsenal have a lot to prove, and I think they'll come out lacking (although, I have noticed a slight improvement).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    As I said in the summer, there's literally no pressure because Wenger's gone at the end of the year anyway, so nothing can spoil my good mood
    Source?
    Must have missed that.

Deleted
    Never mentioned injuries.
    I'm talking about character.

Arsenal have a lot to prove, and I think they'll come out lacking (although, I have noticed a slight improvement).

>Implying Wenger won't get another 3 year deal with pay increase and option for even more.

Benfica 2-1 Sporting

One of the ugliest games between the two teams that i have seen in 20 years. Every time there was a corner for Sporting more than 20 beer cups were trowed to the players.

Every time the ball went out for Sporting the "ball catchers" wouldn't appear, one even hid the ball on camera.

As soon as Benfica scored the first goal at minute 26, Benfica players were trowing themselves to the floor. Really? Doing that at minute 26 like a small team while playing a derby at home...

Retard extra time when the game was frozen so long because of what i mention above.

What a fucking joke.

Deleted
    PSG are getting diddled.

I'm sure they'll luck their way out. Or a ref decision.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mkhitaryan out till Boxing Day apparently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Benfica 2-1 Sporting

One of the ugliest games between the two teams that i have seen in 20 years. Every time there was a corner for Sporting more than 20 beer cups were trowed to the players.

Every time the ball went out for Sporting the "ball catchers" wouldn't appear, one even hid the ball on camera.

As soon as Benfica scored the first goal at minute 26, Benfica players were trowing themselves to the floor. Really? Doing that at minute 26 like a small team while playing a derby at home...

Retard extra time when the game was frozen so long because of what i mention above.

What a fucking joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Mkhitaryan out till Boxing Day apparently.
    Literally transferred him into my fantasy team 5 minutes before he got injured.
    Going to cost me 4 points now :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Literally transferred him into my fantasy team 5 minutes before he got injured.
    Going to cost me 4 points now :/
    This is why I won't have Utd players in my team. It's basically your fault.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2016-12-12 at 09:02 AM.

City get Monaco and Arsenal get Bayern. Seems fair.

Although then PSG got Barca, so I guess it's not really a win for either team.

Fc porto vs Juventus.
    I like it. Buffon vs Casillas.

Also, how many times did we have psg vs barça already?

how many times did we have arsenal bayern?

HAHAHAHA OH MY GOD WE ACTUALLY DID GET BAYERN

fuck me this is hilarious

I was so hoping for Real Madrid. It must be 10-12 years since we played them and it would be nice to go out to someone new.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Good night sweet Arsenal. We hardly knew ye.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post

>Implying Wenger won't get another 3 year deal with pay increase and option for even more.
    You missed the best ever face from Mayor Quimby.

Deleted
    Been top of the Fantasy for a number of consecutive weeks now. Cmon mmo-champers, show us your worth!

Deleted
    Arsenal could actually beat Bayern this year...
    Nah just kidding Uncle Carlo will spank them.

Anyone also think Klopp's lashing out at the media is a little sad?

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Arsenal could actually beat Bayern this year...
    Nah just kidding Uncle Carlo will spank them.
    People love to forget that we did actually beat Bayern 2-0 last year. Yes, we collapsed at the Allianz, BUT we are far stronger this year, in all areas on the pitch. You could also argue Bayern are a little weaker. So it should be a great match up and fun to watch if nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    City get Monaco and Arsenal get Bayern. Seems fair.

Although then PSG got Barca, so I guess it's not really a win for either team.
    From the little I've seen of Monaco, they are pretty good. I wouldn't be shocked to see them beat Man City

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    People love to forget that we did actually beat Bayern 2-0 last year. Yes, we collapsed at the Allianz, BUT we are far stronger this year, in all areas on the pitch. You could also argue Bayern are a little weaker. So it should be a great match up and fun to watch if nothing else.
    But that was with Fraudiola.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    From the little I've seen of Monaco, they are pretty good. I wouldn't be shocked to see them beat Man City
    Monaco are a top side right now for sure.

Quality all over the pitch. Arguably just as much as Man City, and lot more defensively. Absolute unit with plenty of flair and directness when needed.
    Make no mistake, Man City will need their big players to turn up big time to get past Monaco.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think arsenal can pull it off.