Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    He was already banned for the next game when he got the first yellow, so the second yellow means two games missed for him.
    Hm, I thought I wouldn't matter, it wouldn't stack.

Game ended, Porto lost 0-2 vs Juventus. Will be hard, but still possible.

Deleted
    I hope leicester dick on Sevilla at home. Would be a laugh seeing team thats 17th in the league in the top 8 champs league.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well to be fait I'm not really sure how it works, but if you're already banned when you get a yellow card (guess it was his third in total) it would be very weird if him getting a second yellow in the same game wouldn't add an extra banned game to the penalty. Sure wouldn't mind tho if i'm wrong!

Also i think missing Michitaryan will be worse for United than missing Carrick. Carrick have been great, but both Herrera and Pogba have also been great lately. Think its harder to find a replacement for Michi. But we will see. Maybe both are available.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    I hope leicester dick on Sevilla at home. Would be a laugh seeing team thats 17th in the league in the top 8 champs league.
    They will have to score some goals though. No way they will keep Sevilla from scoring with that defense. They can thank their keeper for keeping this game and tie in sight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm seems i was wrong about Bailly. His second yellow card doesn't matter. He will only miss one game according United's official website. Thats good atleast!

Also i doubt Leicester will be able to pull of a win in the next game. Sevilla where like classes better. But no one thought they would win the Premier League last season either so who knows!

10+ Year Old Account
    He was already banned for the next game when he got the first yellow, so the second yellow means two games missed for him.
    No, it means he's still on a yellow and would get another ban if he got another yellow.

10+ Year Old Account
    The ban for the multiple yellows is ignored and instead the next yellow will suspend him.

He is suspended for one game for the double yellow sending off.

Either way, he's suspended for the next game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rooneys agent is in China, he's got to be gone this year for sure. Its a shame that he'll not go down the same legend status as people like Robson, Charlton, Best because he's been one of our best players for a long time, there's just something about him that doesn't lend himself to being adorated the same way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Rooneys agent is in China, he's got to be gone this year for sure. Its a shame that he'll not go down the same legend status as people like Robson, Charlton, Best because he's been one of our best players for a long time, there's just something about him that doesn't lend himself to being adorated the same way.
    That something being handing in that transfer request. I'm sure his name will be sung at OT for years to come though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    That something being handing in that transfer request. I'm sure his name will be sung at OT for years to come though.
    Yeah, also he's a scouse...

Deleted
    Rooney should be on the same level as Giggs/Scholes/Becks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never will be though.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Hes a everton player through and through. Will be nice too see the back of the granny shagging dead weight that hasnt been playing to the level of his 300k a week wages for over 3 years.

Clear out schweinsteiger and thats another 300k of wages, freeing up 600k a week at which point utd could afford any player on the planet, aka griezman.

Rooney will like China. Asian woman dont age that well he'll be all over it.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol good one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rooney has put out a statement saying he's staying at Utd.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39070917

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Hes a everton player through and through. Will be nice too see the back of the granny shagging dead weight that hasnt been playing to the level of his 300k a week wages for over 3 years.

Clear out schweinsteiger and thats another 300k of wages, freeing up 600k a week at which point utd could afford any player on the planet, aka griezman.

Rooney will like China. Asian woman dont age that well he'll be all over it.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol good one.
    Did Rooney touch you in some weird place or something? I seriously doubt United need to get rid of anyone if they wanna get Griezman. Money is not really an issue for them.

Did Rooney touch you in some weird place or something? I seriously doubt United need to get rid of anyone if they wanna get Griezman. Money is not really an issue for them.
    I have no problem with Rooney, I wish him well in his future, I just dont want it to be at utd. Hes over stayed his welcome and at this point is just leeching a massive wage.

transfer money isnt a issue but wages are a issue for every club.

Too many players on big wages can drain the coffers quicker than Rooney at a massage parlor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I have no problem with Rooney, I wish him well in his future, I just dont want it to be at utd. Hes over stayed his welcome and at this point is just leeching a massive wage.

transfer money isnt a issue but wages are a issue for every club.

Too many players on big wages can drain the coffers quicker than Rooney at a massage parlor
    Ye clearly no problems with him at all

Personally i dont mind him staying for a few more seasons as long as he doesn't expect to be a starting player. Pretty sure his leadership and experience is worth alot especially since Carrick probably wont stay much longer either.

Ye clearly no problems with him at all

Personally i dont mind him staying for a few more seasons as long as he doesn't expect to be a starting player. Pretty sure his leadership and experience is worth alot especially since Carrick probably wont stay much longer either.
    You like number 10s that slow down the play, take too many touches and take more long shots than countinho? while offering nothing defensively or even tracking back. Yeah no thanks. Time to move on.

Got Zlatan and Mourinho, Don't need a 300k a week cheerleader

10+ Year Old Account
    Saying Rooney offers nothing defensively is just plain wrong. Dont think there are many players that work as hard as he does on the field. He is a good enough player to be a rotating player for United. Not sure if he wants that tho.

If the numbers are true that the chinese teams want to pay him he would almost be silly to not go there for a year atleast tho

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be more than happy to have him see out his contract, he still has a lot to offer and if we want to win trophies we need to play lots of matches so we need the squad. One thing that really pisses me off is people complaining about numbers of fixtures, if you don't want to play them you can be like Newcastle and see where it got them. Clearly some time off the pitch is what he's needed, because he's actually not been bad at all when he's played this season having been given a break. And I was a massive critic of him last season here.

The Transfer request, and last couple of seasons (which weren't all on him, LvG should not have made him undroppable) haven't done him any favours but actually at OT he still has huge respect and like I said earlier: We'll be singing 'Rooney, Rooney' for years to come, as is done with so many players past.