10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Games played: 26.

Can't expect to stay in place if you don't play.
    Win 2 and we're joint 4th. It's hardly a bad position.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Win 2 and we're joint 4th. It's hardly a bad position.
    You're assuming wins when you have no Pogba, Ibrahimovic and Herrera.

You're in a bad position.

- - - Updated - - -

Jack Wilshere can't even get into relegation struggling Bournemouth.

Amazing really.

Sporting winning 2-0 at half-time with 2 goals of Bas Dost. He is now in the front for the Golden Boot with 24 goals, ahead of Messi and Aubameyang who scored 23.

The Netherlands are using Bas Dost, right? If not, they should. One of the few contracts Sporting did right this past summer.

Deleted
    Failkirk 0 - 1 Greenock Morton FT

GIRFUY

Deleted
    ty wolves...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    You're assuming wins when you have no Pogba, Ibrahimovic and Herrera.

You're in a bad position.

- - - Updated - - -

Jack Wilshere can't even get into relegation struggling Bournemouth.

Amazing really.
    False, we're in a bad position if we don't win those two games, right now we're in an okay position.

False, we're in a bad position if we don't win those two games, right now we're in an okay position.
    No. You're 7th. You have injuries / suspensions to three key players. You're in a bad position.
    You don't assume you win the games you have in hand.

Also, have you seen how many fixtures you're playing after the international break? You have a hectic schedule to say the least.
    Mourinho will gamble on a Europa League win. Your premier league form is bound to suffer.
    Last edited by Tommy T; 2017-03-18 at 08:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. You're 7th. You have injuries / suspensions to three key players. You're in a bad position.
    You don't assume you win the games you have in hand.
    Of course you assume you'll win, what are you on about. Even if we win one out of two we're fifth, we're in a better position than we were this morning.

Of course you assume you'll win, what are you on about. Even if we win one out of two we're fifth, we're in a better position than we were this morning.
    You're still in a bad position. Everton are on good form. Liverpool don't have Europe. You also have to play a lot of the big boys. Football isn't won on paper. You only get the points when you've played the game. You have not played those games.

Mourinho is gambling. He's going for the Europa League for CL qualification. That could be dangerous.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're still in a bad position. Everton are on good form. Liverpool don't have Europe. You also have to play a lot of the big boys. Football isn't won on paper. You only get the points when you've played the game. You have not played those games.

Mourinho is gambling. He's going for the Europa League for CL qualification. That could be dangerous.
    Liverpool or City are going to drop points tomorrow, we still have to play everyone above us but Liverpool ourselves. We'll be in a bad place if we don't win tomorrow, but if we do, well we're 5th with 2 games in hand over Liverpool and potential to peg those others back.

It's obviously better to have the points bagged already, but that's not how it works when you're in so many competitions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Liverpool or City are going to drop points tomorrow, we still have to play everyone above us but Liverpool ourselves. We'll be in a bad place if we don't win tomorrow, but if we do, well we're 5th with 2 games in hand over Liverpool and potential to peg those others back.

It's obviously better to have the points bagged already, but that's not how it works when you're in so many competitions.
    Your fixtures, the teams you have yet to play and your current position. Your injuries and suspensions.

It's not good. No idea how you can argue you're not in a bad position. I'm not saying you can't get out of it - of course you could but at this present time, it's grim reading.

I'd say it's a pretty good position. We're definitely in the driver's seat for Europa League to get that CL spot (if we don't win it then I would call it an upset considering the other teams remaining), we have less games played than certain teams above us, we're going up against Boro tomorrow (we'll be fine even without Zlatan) and all in all it's looking pretty decent I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    I'd say it's a pretty good position. We're definitely in the driver's seat for Europa League to get that CL spot (if we don't win it then I would call it an upset considering the other teams remaining), we have less games played than certain teams above us, we're going up against Boro tomorrow (we'll be fine even without Zlatan) and all in all it's looking pretty decent I'd say.
    Then the standards have certainly dropped.
    Especially considering the players / squad you have.

Deleted
    Im still lumping my winnings today on United tommorow even with your hating franko.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Im still lumping my winnings today on United tommorow even with your hating franko.
    I think a draw would be the betting mans pick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    Agreed, personally I see no reason why we can't beat both Boro and WBA even with our injuries, theres plenty to be optimistic about.

Deleted
    I think a draw would be the betting mans pick.
    with boro who cant score goals, get help. Mata gonna do work.

On a side note it looks like the Arsenal death spiral continues. Sanchez is injured.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    with boro who cant score goals, get help. Mata gonna do work.

On a side note it looks like the Arsenal death spiral continues. Sanchez is injured.
    Ozil has gone AWOL too.
    He's pulled as many sickies in the last few weeks, then I have in the last two years!

Deleted
    Ozil has gone AWOL too.
    He's pulled as many sickies in the last few weeks, then I have in the last two years!
    Getting eye-reduction surgery IMO.

Deleted
    Then the standards have certainly dropped.
    Especially considering the players / squad you have.
    And the money spent.

Losing Pogba is no great loss BTW.