Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Kante had a tough time of it. He didn't have any help and he was the sole defensive mid. Against a team like Spain, who is the best passing team in international play, you will be run ragged if you are setup like France was and how Kante was positioned.
    Kante shouldn't be played as a DM. He's a runner, a tackler, not a sitter who looks to read the game and block passing lanes.
    He works best when next to a sitter. Who do France have who can sit and dictate play?

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Who do France have who can sit and dictate play?
    Not sure. Firebane would be the one to answer. But yes you are right in that Kante is best as a roamer. He was made to look pedestrian yesterday and it was mostly due to how they were setup.

As much as I hate to say it. Pogba is very much like Lampard. He needs support to get the best out of him. If France play a 3 man midfield (Pogba, Kante, <sitter>) I can see that being pretty successful.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners

Deleted
    His other one is gash as well :

Proper easy job statue making, just botch the fuck out of it and they pay you anyway.

Can't wait for the Arsene Wenger bronze work outside the emirates when he signs a new 2 year contract.

Ideally like one of those Roman ones with his arm resting on his shoulder and just a fig for modesty

Deleted
    The best statue ever was still

Arsenal should snap that one up and chuck one of those long coats on it. No one would know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Can't wait for the Arsene Wenger bronze work outside the emirates when he signs a new 2 year contract.

Ideally like one of those Roman ones with his arm resting on his shoulder and just a fig for modesty

Put one of Wenger's jackets over ET and that will be perfect

Position it right outides the emmy infront of the invincible faces. Can email me for the sketch work AFTV

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    As much as I hate to say it. Pogba is very much like Lampard. He needs support to get the best out of him. If France play a 3 man midfield (Pogba, Kante, <sitter>) I can see that being pretty successful.
    Pogba is a milieu relayeur, a carry the ball out and attack midfielder if you will. I'm still not sure of his best position or if he fits.

We don't have a great sitter who can dictate play. Tolisso can play there but I'm not sure he's up to it tbh. Rabiot could do it as could Bakayoko but again, not so sure about it.

Connundrum when against top sides like Spain.

Özil rumours increasing, he has said that a Bundesliga return isn't excluded. Wouldn't mind seeing him in Bayern, with Alonso retiring and other players getting old he could fit well into the team. Thiago has been at his brilliant best at Özil's position though but Thiago can play deeper aswell.

Is there mass exit planned from Arsenal? I see rumors for Ozil, Sanchez, even Bellerin are seemingly looking to leave.

Deleted
    On the most part; square goes at Easter Road between Hibs & Morton.

Neil Lennon & Jim Duffy sent off and the fans actually having a beer doon Leith way.

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Well to be fair Sweden changed 10 players as well compared to their qualifying game on saturday
    Yeah, totally the same thing. Rui Patricio, Pepe, Raphael Guerreiro, Jose Fonte, João Mário, Quaresma, Cédric, you know, more than half the team that beat France not playing is the same thing as the best Sweden 11 who finished last in the group stage.

Fuck it, maybe we can play again in the WC European play-offs or in the WC itself. Both with the best 11s and in an official match.

Deleted
    No one cares about the next 2 world cups anyway. Everyone just wants to see Russia get humilated because thier fans are cunts and how fucking humourless a WC in Qatar that fucks up domestic schedules is.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    No one cares about the next 2 world cups anyway. Everyone just wants to see Russia get humilated because thier fans are cunts and how fucking humourless a WC in Qatar that fucks up domestic schedules is.
    It sucks but it's decided, so. Remember that they are the last 2 with only 32 teams, then the QQ will be about the change in size instead the location.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Pretty much this.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Pretty much this.
    So, like i told ctd123, people won't like WCs anymore? Next 2 are on those countries. After that they have 48 teams which ppl already complained about too. What's gonna decide the next World Champions? The Summer Olympics?