Oh god Alli scores, we really really need to win this game with the way other results are going. (Also to not be shit.)

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit two goals in a minute, fucking get in their lads.

Deleted
    Jeez Spurs

Deleted
    Swansea's arses have fallen in.

What the fuck are Spurs doing lol.

i hope Swansea get relegated now

10+ Year Old Account
    Emil Forsberg with 8 goals and 13 assists for Leipzig in Bundesliga so far this season. He is the the midfielder with most points in all the 5 biggest leagues! Always fun when new swedes pop up and do so well. Gonna be very interesting to see how he does in Champions League next season!

Forsberg a pretty common name I take it? Every time I hear it I think of Peter Forsberg who played for the Avalanche here in Colorado

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Forsberg a pretty common name I take it? Every time I hear it I think of Peter Forsberg who played for the Avalanche here in Colorado
    I wouldn't say it so common, I can only think about Emil, Peter and then Filip Forsberg who plays for the Predators (NHL). Here in Finland we got a lot of Swedish surnames (5% of the population has Swedish as their mothertongue and I'm one of them!) and I have never seen a Finn named Forsberg (maybe a bad way to decide XD). There is your daily dose of Finland facts you all needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Playoffs sorted now, 3 more wins and we're up automatically
    Last edited by Zelk; 2017-04-05 at 09:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Nah not that common, just like Henx said. Can only think of 3 players in all sports that where named Forsberg

- - - Updated - - -

Lol at Fabianski. In the 80:th minute he gets a knock and stays down for 5 minutes in pain and then suddenly after 5 minutes when the stretcher comes out he can stand up himself. That in itself is nothing new, we see players do that quite alot.

But the real funny thing is that when the stretcher comes in Swansea have already signaled the 4:th official to make a substitution for Fabianski and put in Nordfeldt instead, but then Fabianski gets very upset and refuses to be substituted even tho the official stands there with his sign in the air and the poor reserve keeper have to stand there and look silly.

And the really awesome part is that 10 minutes after this Fabianski have conceded 3 goals. Would be very interesting to see what Swanseas manager thinks of that behaviour

Deleted
    Spurs going back to there old ways of keep fans in suspense for the entire game.

True entertainers.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Spurs going back to there old ways of keep fans in despair for the entire game.
    I fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post

- - - Updated - - -- - - Updated - - -

Lol at Fabianski. In the 80:th minute he gets a knock and stays down for 5 minutes in pain and then suddenly after 5 minutes when the stretcher comes out he can stand up himself. That in itself is nothing new, we see players do that quite alot.

But the real funny thing is that when the stretcher comes in Swansea have already signaled the 4:th official to make a substitution for Fabianski and put in Nordfeldt instead, but then Fabianski gets very upset and refuses to be substituted even tho the official stands there with his sign in the air and the poor reserve keeper have to stand there and look silly.

And the really awesome part is that 10 minutes after this Fabianski have conceded 3 goals. Would be very interesting to see what Swanseas manager thinks of that behaviour
    Yeah it didnt look like much of an injury in fact 30 seconds after he turned away the stretcher he made a phenomenal full stretch save, then they try to bring on the sub keeper and that whole thing happens meaning 7 minutes get added to the 90 minutes. and Spurs score 3 times.

Keepers that look like theyve been hit by a truck when they get within a foot of another player piss me off anyway, this was Karma

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I fixed that for you.
    Meh, I get more scared nowadays if we are in front than if we are behind.

15+ Year Old Account
    Arsenal winning means United are back to 6th! Hah, Arsenal, you thought you could steal 6th place from United?! Ain't nobody...

For real though, fml. 2 games where United could have made big progress into getting into the top 4, and they draw both. Sigh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Meh, I get more scared nowadays if we are in front than if we are behind.
    Indeed. Spurs are more scary to look at when they're barely ahead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love the Wenger out sign on Raw.

Last night was chaotic, glad to see Spurs keep pushing but I think its too little too late.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Arsenal winning means United are back to 6th! Hah, Arsenal, you thought you could steal 6th place from United?! Ain't nobody...

For real though, fml. 2 games where United could have made big progress into getting into the top 4, and they draw both. Sigh.
    Only a couple more home games this season.

the next two weeks will determine La Liga. Madrid vs Atletico this weekend and then in two weeks it's Madrid vs Barca. Should be fun

I just hope we can stay in the top 4 but with our form, I wouldn't be surprised to see Villarreal, Athletic, and Real Sociedad overtake us (and drop us out of Europe altogether)

Deleted
    Lindgard on 100k a week.
    Football's gone to fucking ratchet.

- - - Updated - - -

In other news, Wenger says that Sanchez wants to stay.

That's him off to Chelsea this summer then.