near post goal, a keeper of Ter Stegen's quality has to save that

Deleted
    Juve are carpet salesmen - no way he's going anywhere without a record bid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another 4-0 loss for Barca on away field incoming?

i would say good bye barca, but then i remember psg

Deleted
    Except Juve aren't absolute shitcunts like another team I know.

Barca going out this time man. Juventus' defense is quality.

Deleted
    That was some game. Can never write them juventus guys off can you. I'm impressed.

Lingard earns twice the wage Dybala does.
    Makes you mind boggle that.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Lingard earns twice the wage Dybala does.
    Makes you mind boggle that.
    So do a lot of players like Sterling. You dont bring him up though because his shirt isnt red.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    So do a lot of players like Sterling. You dont bring him up though because his shirt isnt red.
    Lingard is a Championship player at best.
    He's not even a potential top talent. He's already 24 ffs

He tracks back though so Jose loves him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    near post goal, a keeper of Ter Stegen's quality has to save that
    Cillessen would've had that ball

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Actually Frank has shit on Sterling a fair few times. His price tag is a constant source of ridicule when things don't go well.

But, he's 2 years younger than Lingard and scoring in the Champions League. He's definitely better.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Lets all stop talking about unimportant peoples price tags and just remind ourselves that John Stones exists.

Obviously players in the EPL get paid more, cos the clubs are earning crazy money, but for players like Lingard to earn that kinda money makes you wonder. Players and agents are demanding insane wages because they know clubs can afford them, why clubs are actually paying them though I dunno. If I was manager I'd happily flog Lingard for some cash if he wanted that kinda wage.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Obviously players in the EPL get paid more, cos the clubs are earning crazy money, but for players like Lingard to earn that kinda money makes you wonder. Players and agents are demanding insane wages because they know clubs can afford them, why clubs are actually paying them though I dunno. If I was manager I'd happily flog Lingard for some cash if he wanted that kinda wage.
    I'll always remember a good quote from Pep: "In the Barca academy, there are 10 Jack Wilsheres". English players get overhyped and overpaid when they're too young. In the Championship you could find plenty of Lingard esque players that are capable of his wage if it wasn't for the overvalue academy pedigree.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Tbh I can only assume that we have a cultural issue at younger ages, the players don't think they need to work hard, they just know they've got some talent and then expect an easy ride to money. Any young English player then gets overhyped to hell, big transfers and wages follow so teams can comply with homegrown regulations. Like when you look at a lot of English players, there is a lot of promise, but they never quite polish it off and you have to assume that's either bad coaching or lack of commitment on the players part. From what I see of players in the news I assume it's the commitment issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Tbh I can only assume that we have a cultural issue at younger ages, the players don't think they need to work hard, they just know they've got some talent and then expect an easy ride to money. Any young English player then gets overhyped to hell, big transfers and wages follow so teams can comply with homegrown regulations. Like when you look at a lot of English players, there is a lot of promise, but they never quite polish it off and you have to assume that's either bad coaching or lack of commitment on the players part. From what I see of players in the news I assume it's the commitment issue.
    I think it's something out of the Academy system, because it's not just English players; it's players that come out of English Academy systems. Look at Januzaj, supposed to be full of promise; prefers to play at fucking Sunderland than to have made an effort in Dortmund. And that's a common thread; even a club like Dortmund who I've no doubt English players could get into that squad, and do well in European competition, they won't go there because they'd rather win nothing and not play in Europe, but play (or rather sit on their ass on the bench) in the Premiere League than win major titles. It's why England are so shite internationally, somehow maybe they don't think those competitions are 'realistic' for English players and that it's easier to leave it to the Spanish, Germans and Italians.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like Madrid police are battering Leicester fans for no reason. No surprise, my dad went once and got battered for nothing. He said they're the worst cops he's seen.

So what are your predictions for today?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    Dortmund - Monaco 1-2
    Atletico - Leicester 4-0
    Bayern - Real 3-2

Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    All the home sides to win.
    Would win £50 if that's the case too.