10+ Year Old Account
    And Bournmouth have scored, so Hull avoid defeat, Sunderland are gone. About time too, they should have gone years ago.

Feck off Sunderland.
    Good riddance.

Offer nothing to this league.

Sunderland are just like villa from last year. Clinging on year after year, no desire or ambition to improve their situation what so ever and finally/inevitably they go down.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    Strange as it may seem and as filled with hyperbole as that article is its true that Arsenal never won promotion to the top division, they were voted into it, they had come 6th in division 2 in the previous season. Man Utd had bribed a result against Liverpool of all teams to avoid relegation meaning Chelsea were relegated in their place. Because of what happened (the Liverpool chairman spoke on dehalf of Chelsea) it was decided to not relegate anyone but bring in the top 2 teams from the second division and extend the league to 22 teams.
    Then there was a war. After the war the league was reformed, Chelsea were allowed to keep their place and Man Utd relegated in their place. Theres a lot of circumstantial evidence that some money changed hands and somehow the league decided to vote Arsenal (6th in second division) into the first division keep Man Utd and relegate...guess who?...... Tottenham into Division 2.
    Yeah, Barnsley should have been promoted by right after finishing third in the league. Typical dishonest southerners.

Not sure who I'd like to see relegated from the Championship, no love for Venkys and all they represent, but I have no love for Forest. I was really hoping Bristol City and their Dwarf manager would be for the drop.

Deleted
    6 championship wins on the bounce...
    up the owls!!

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer eccles View Post
    6 championship wins on the bounce...
    up the owls!!
    Don't you guys realize that you only attract hate to your team by being spammers with that video? FFS, hope you guys fail the play-offs. Again.

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern about to become champions.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Don't you guys realize that you only attract hate to your team by being spammers with that video? FFS, hope you guys fail the play-offs. Again.
    He's already admitted he's only here to get reactions and not discuss football (which he was infracted for iirc).
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Bayern champions with a 6-0 demolition of Wolfsburg away. Good way to respond!

Lewandowski leading goal scorer with 28 and Coman with a good display. Hopefully he gets more playing time next year. He got the pace like Robben but the weak foot of Ribery, there is good potential there.

Championnneeeee championneee ole ole ole! Sorry I had to.

Congratulations to Bayern for winning the Bundesliga a 5th time in a row, extending their already existing records for back to back league champions.

Now we can all discuss what that means for the quality of the Bundesliga, but you still gotta admit that winning 5 seasons in a row is something truly special.

I am very interested in seeing this team's future. I hope that key players such as Kimmich, who were superb this game, will be given the chances they deserve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Just put him on ignore, Wednesday fans are an embarassment to my city.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Congratulations to Bayern for winning the Bundesliga a 5th time in a row, extending their already existing records for back to back league champions.

Now we can all discuss what that means for the quality of the Bundesliga, but you still gotta admit that winning 5 seasons in a row is something truly special.

I am very interested in seeing this team's future. I hope that key players such as Kimmich, who were superb this game, will be given the chances they deserve.
    I have this feeling that Bayern will atleast slip one Bundesliga title in the next 3-4 seasons.

People blame Bayern for buying players from their rivals and yeah I get it but look at Dortmund for example. They spend more money than Liepzig (I guess) and still they are behind them. They can win a game against Bayern but then they fail against the other teams, like today. I wouldn't blame that on Bayern.

Congratulations to Bayern.
    Your achievement is up there with the likes of Celtic winning the SPL.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    He's already admitted he's only here to get reactions and not discuss football (which he was infracted for iirc).
    stop trying to stir up trouble, young man.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Congratulations to Bayern.
    Your achievement is up there with the likes of Celtic winning the SPL.
    Someone's salty they don't have a single proper team in their league ? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    The Celtic reference is perfect, fuck the bundesliga, joke of a league.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    The Celtic reference is perfect, fuck the bundesliga, joke of a league.
    There's only England and Spain left and England gets destroyed every fucking time by Germans

In the lower tier you guys have the upper hand, tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's only England and Spain left and England gets destroyed every fucking time by Germans

Only internationally, English club teams fare very well against clubs.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2017-04-29 at 08:14 PM.

Dude, you couldn't even beat Chelsea when we had Bosingwa at full back.
    The only reason you've destroyed English teams recently is because you've been playing Arsenal.

Deleted

Arsenal don't count.

Chelsea had your number didn't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Arsenal don't count.

Chelsea had your number didn't they?
    You mean the CL final 2012? Mate that's 5 years ago.

For all I know in 5 years Bayern could be 2nd league.