Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Been back as mod a week, surprised you hadn't noticed sooner.
    Yeah I got a life you know, I don't sit here looking for moderator updates

lol j-fucking-k ive been playing wow all day every day

And locks will 100% be buffed/altered/changed. I must have at least 25k artifact power in the bank that I'm too scared to spend.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor durrty, always the persecuted.

Can you please go back to having me on ignore and stop commenting on every post I make? Oh wait even when Im "on your ignore" you're still in love with me.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

I'm turning into the Withered due to the lack of Football.

Even worse, practice got cancelled today as the coach was ill.
    He better be on his fucking deathbed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    No real complaints so far.
    Warlocks are shite, but I guess that's to be expected.

I am persevering though. I'm confident we'll get a buff in the coming weeks.
    Although, will probably roll Arms as a back up. Actually want to progress this expansion. MoP and WoD were shite.
    Was in the Alpha from Feb this year (the main reason i'm not buying Legion, done everything already), played Warlock a lot, they were ass all the through Alpha and only ever got nerfs, so I wouldn't hold out hope for a buff.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    I'm turning into the Withered due to the lack of Football.

Even worse, practice got cancelled today as the coach was ill.
    He better be on his fucking deathbed.
    you guys should be old enough to run a practice without the coach

Switzerland v Portugal seems like the most interesting match today

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    hes only 12 give him a break.

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    Switzerland v Portugal seems like the most interesting match today
    Switzerland vs Portugal

and

Sweden vs The Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    I agree, but we don't have the keys unfortunately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Aaaand Bruma is a shitstain that should never have started when we have Ron fucking Vlaar who is an infinitely better defender.

Sneijder is in top form, could easily play for any top club. Surprised no one has had a gander at him. Janssen has some good presence as always.

The rest is just mediocre.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    hes only 12 give him a break.
    Err no..

I actually turned 13 the other week. Dick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vlaar is injured but yea Bruma is as shite as always, and Holland can't play against teams that play defensive/compact counter football. Always same problem. Team is also pretty mediocre, simply lacking talent. Sneijder still easily best player on the field, and that is a problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blind is gonna swap someone out in the 70th minute, as always, even though it needed to happen sooner. And it'll be the wrong player.

- - - Updated - - -

Wesley the gnome!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Predictable sub. Expected nothing less from Blind <3

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking ref.

I knew this would happen. After all the EURO euforia when i saw the next 2 games, in September, Gibraltar an Switzerland, i said to myself. "Meh, we won't lose or draw Gibraltar but i bet something will happen against Switzerland." Spot on!

Would like to know why Renato Sanches didn't play tho.

Anyway, if all teams are gonna play like this against us, i will probably stop watching Portugal games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well referee robbed us of the win there on top of everything. Good second half. Too bad the referee had to ruin it. However, if you miss that many chances and don't score then yea you don't deserve to win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that was one frustrating match. A goal got called off for.... fuck all. An obvious red card not given. 24 fucking attempts at a goal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Can you please go back to having me on ignore and stop commenting on every post I make? Oh wait even when Im "on your ignore" you're still in love with me.
    Lol, commenting on every post. ..you can't even avoid that persecution complex when it's highlighted.

Anyways Rashford proving why Rooney is holding back both United and England.

Deleted
    Why are teams still accomodating Wayne Rooney?

He's fucking gash.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Lol, commenting on every post. ..you can't even avoid that persecution complex when it's highlighted.

Anyways Rashford proving why Rooney is holding back both United and England.
    Omg you're still commenting.. Why don't you just ask me out already