Page 9 of 431 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The only thing I'm reading about 50m and Lacazette is 50million euros and PSG unwilling to meet it. If PSG dont think he's worth shit why would we be in for him? Dont want the clowns they turn down. If we take him off you he's our last resort option, there to fill a hole in the squad because we literally have only one fit center forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Success is meaningless to true fans but nice thought Duurty lad.
    Oh so you're saying all those that "banter" about Arsenals lack of success are not real fans? Wow thanks Firebane!
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Aulas will never sell him to PSG, he's a carpet dealer if ever there was one - makes Daniel Levy look tame by comparison.
    He's on big money with us already after last year's debacle, he isn't going anywhere.

Lack of success can be source of banter if success is expected amongst the fanbase I think.
    I'm not going to give shit to a QPR fan for not winning the league or coming close, but Arsenal (for the money and the reasons above) I might.

Deleted
    were on our way back
    were on our way back
    were sheffield wednesday, were on our way back.

Lol, pre-season game against Nacional. Nacional had their worst season in a while last year. They usually go to Europe, last year they were 11th.
    Also, two of their most important players are in the Olympics for Portugal, some still on vacation from the U19 Euro too.

You will be in your way, in your way, forever and ever. Again, thank you, Hull City.

I'm not going to give shit to a QPR fan for not winning the league or coming close, but Arsenal (for the money and the reasons above) I might.
    Since 2006 we've been the poorest top 4 team in the league yet the only team that got top 4 every year in a row, despite the board expecting to come 6th a few times. But I don't know why I'm even engaging in conversation with the Frenchman that says Henry was overrated.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    were on our way back
    were on our way back
    were sheffield wednesday, were on our way back.

you were on your way back?

what happened?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    you were on your way back?

what happened?
    like british rail, were getting there

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Since 2006 we've been the poorest top 4 team in the league yet the only team that got top 4 every year in a row, despite the board expecting to come 6th a few times. But I don't know why I'm even engaging in conversation with the Frenchman that says Henry was overrated.
    Oh lets not go down that road again.

As for Wenger's pennypinching success that for sure has to be admired. To do what he did is very impressive.
    It isn't an excuse any more however, Arsenal fans get fleeced more than any other supporter in the world and called customers by foreign owners in a shiny soulesss stadium.

Cresswell out for four months minimum big blow for West Ham, he was class last season.

Yeah let's not go there again, your statement was moronic and you probably regret it greatly so let's leave it.

It isn't an excuse any more however, Arsenal fans get fleeced more than any other supporter in the world and called customers by foreign owners in a shiny soulesss stadium.
    And you think the fans are fine with this? Why are Arsenal fans abused for having Kronke at the helm, we hate that cunt more than anyone.

Deleted
    Henry was a great player, but he was overrated, especially here in France.

Cmon new season, tired of seeing durrty take pot shots at every poster and calling frank original.

Anyone watching the Man utd vs man city friendly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Henry over rated??? Weird world we live in.

No, I am not going to watch a friendly.

nevermind its cancelled to weather concerns anyway

Deleted
    I understand I'm in a minority but that's fine.

It's not as if I'd called him shit though some of these reactions might make you think I did.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    nevermind its cancelled to weather concerns anyway
    Wasn't it because of the pitch being horrid?

- - - Updated - - -

Lampard > Henry
    Not really comparable as it's not the same position.

Pretty much, report i read said safety concerns for the players over poor pitch conditions from bad weather.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really comparable as it's not the same position.
    Indeed. A midfielder outscoring a striker? Madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lampard > Henry
    I really wish we had the ability to do gifs.

Why on earth are you comparing those two?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Cmon new season, tired of seeing durrty take pot shots at every poster and calling frank original.

Anyone watching the Man utd vs man city friendly?
    Hahaha I dont take pot shots, literally every argument I've ever had here has been reactionary. Of course I'm going to respond when rats like you talk shit.

Indeed. A midfielder outscoring a striker? Madness.
    211 goals in 13 seasons vs 226 in 7. Yeah alright.