Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    my western values are hated and spat upon by these people, so they get no sympathy from me.
    I love you =)

my western values are hated and spat upon by these people, so they get no sympathy from me.
    values are not something you get to turn on and off, you either have them and prepared to die for them, or you simply dont have any.
    Be feared, or be fuel

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good, we don't need more of them anyway. We have done our share, Canadians are already getting annoyed that Trudeau is bringing them in nearly by the boat load, meanwhile our infrastructure crumbles around us.

Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    values are not something you get to turn on and off, you either have them and prepared to die for them, or you simply dont have any.
    no, you can't turn them off. but you can decide who gets to benefit from them, and people that hate them should be at the bottom of that list.

Oh look, a priest that ran off with the donation money. We had one of those as well .

He was obviously just trying to double it so there was more to give the refugees, but Lady Luck wasn't with him it seems.

If it keeps a few more of them from coming over there than good. I fully support gambling away the rest of the money too. Then they will only make it to the EU and they can continue their eventual turn to Islamic countries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Who says he is the holiest of them ?
    So you're saying that not even your priests are holy ? Should have guessed, barbarians the lot of you.

no, you can't turn them off. but you can decide who gets to benefit from them, and people that hate them should be at the bottom of that list.
    The doublethink going from the first sentence to the second is astounding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?