Poll: What class will you be playing?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'll play subtlety rogue because i'm like war and war never changes.

I'm torn evenly between mage and DK; I can't say either is my "main" because I've played both pretty much evenly since Wrath, and mage since Classic. But, I'm the type that usually prefers to take the road less traveled, and play classes that aren't super popular at the moment. But apparently, mage has really increased in popularity from a few months ago, and behind DH my two classes are tied for second at the moment. I don't like playing the FOTM classes, but there's really no other ones I enjoy. This choice is too hard!

Edit: Actually, after thinking about it some more, I will go DK after all. I really love Blood (at least ever since Frost could tank, way back when), and I realize that while DK is tied for second in this poll, a good chunk of those players will be purely DPS Frost or Unholy.
    Last edited by Dangeresque; 2016-07-18 at 04:36 AM.

Either mistweaver or frost/arcane mage.. Depends on what the guild needs

I'll be playing my mage, cuz I've always been playing mage, there's no need to change that

Mage because deepz

15+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Not sure at this point to be honest. I will say it's between my MM Hunter, MNK, and Shaman.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Resto/Guardian druid, with a Beastmastery Hunter alt. Eventually I'll likely roll a Demon Hunter alt when I'm looking for something else to do.

Marksmanship. Because I main hunter, and BM is awful and SV isn't a hunter.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Demon hunter because double jump.
    Double Jumping has spoiled the hell out of me on the Beta.
    Has so many situations where it is amazing to have.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Shaman main with paladin alt. Thats how its been for me since I started and thats how itll be for me until I stop playing.

I love shaman in general, class fantasy is amazing in terms of using fire, ice/water, wind and lightning as the source of power, feels pretty sweet. I love dual wielding classes and the only one that appeals to me is enh shaman, even when its bad, I enjoy it. Shaman fantasy is just pretty nice in general imo.

Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    Marksmanship. Because I main hunter, and BM is awful and SV isn't a hunter.
    Except, Survival is a Hunter.

Hunters are based and influenced off of Rangers from DND and LOTR. Rangers do indeed have Melee weapons; And do use them very well.

Classic, BC, Wrath, and Catacylsm Survival had several abilities that used a Melee weapon for.

Though, Beta seems to have a Meme going on for Hunters where Survival Hunters feel more like Beast Master hunters than the actual Beast Master spec.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Priest, because that has been my main since vanilla, with rogue as my main alt. Shadow/Disc & Assassination has been my gig since Cata.
    Furthermore, I consider that China must be destroyed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    I imagine the purpose of threads such as this one is to give people an idea of how the classes compare with each other in Legion - why class A may be better than class B. So posts saying "i will play XYZ because i always have" is not useful.
    Maybe, but for many of us, it's the main reason. We identify with the class, which matters to us more than DPS rankings or any other performance measure.

Warrior, for Legendary mostly. Paladin....er the same. DK, for the tier 19 (love that look!) and ofc DH for the simple reason of trying out a new class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Priest since she has always been my main.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Deleted
    I play Heal-Pally since TBC (I skipped Casaualysm and Pandaland) and don't plan on changing that.

Deleted
    Arms warrior for life. Question is just about my alt- which will be put most time into.
    On my warrior I want to grind prestige, beside from gearing up and getting AP, so I might not have tons of time for alts at first.
    But.. Non the less, I do enjoy my DK in beta, but also my holy pala.. And my fire mage (basicly my current alts on live as well)
    Tried DH but on that I prefer the tank spec a lot more than the dps spec.

Deleted
    I'm leaning towards Rogue just out of habit but I'm not really sure. It just doesn't excite me like some of the other classes and specs do, so I'm still considering DK and DH.

Deleted
    Warlock as always.