Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Uh.

What deflection?

Pointing out those are the groups the shooter was affiliated with?

Seriously. That's the group he looked up to: NoI. But somehow, because you're scared of BLM.. it's BLM fault. Despite NoI saying this from the thirties onward it's a problem with a group founded in 2015 that wasn't mentioned by the shooter.

As for your grounded and supporting the same cause with a strong leader? NoI has that. Their cause is to kill / remove all white people. Same with NBPP. BLM? Not so much.
    You have no idea what BLM intends because there is no 1 identity to point too. They are all over the place. Different groups in different states that even fight among themselves. They do more harm than good and i will never support it.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    Seems your the one who is clueless

You posted, I bold and underline for you

And yet you keep on bringing up NOI and the NBPP which has no bearing on this because like you quoted him "I thought my own stuff; I made my own decisions".
    Go back and read the full post. Here, let me help you:

""The FBI is vetting the gunman's claims he was a member of the Nation of Islam. An official said the belief is that Long identified as being associated with the black separatist movement in some capacity but there is no indication he was directed by it. ""

It's hard to read things in full though, I know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xfloydex View Post
    You have no idea what BLM intends because there is no 1 identity to point too. They are all over the place. Different groups in different states that even fight among themselves. They do more harm than good and i will never support it.
    Again: the shooter was affiliated with NoI more than anything else.

And NoI (along with NBPP) actually have their platform based in white genocide. If you want to be outraged.. you really should be blasting those two groups. Blast their idiocy into the public eye. Slam them and their retarded ideals with being blasted into the public light rather than hiding them behind "BLM is bad!". Let those fuckers burn because when it comes down to it the NoI and NBPP are the KKK for black people and they're just as dangerous as the KK used to be.. until they got dragged into the public eye and shamed to irrelevancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    Seems your the one who is clueless

You posted, I bold and underline for you

And yet you keep on bringing up NOI and the NBPP which has no bearing on this because like you quoted him "I thought my own stuff; I made my own decisions".
    Although he claims to be alone "now" he was involved at one time, recently. Therefore, they influenced him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Well, how do you suppose we give each gun buyer a mental test? And what about the 300+ million already in circulation?
    Well, you see, we have these professions called "psychologists". They're very unlike the "Witch Doctors" and whatever you're most likely used to. But in our world, those professions actually do have these tests to determine mental condition/states as to what might lead to violence or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Again: the shooter was affiliated with NoI more than anything else..

I never once said OMG BLM killed a guy, so why you using that argument. This is bigger than that. I am talking about in general and the toxic atmosphere this entire movement creates.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Exactly, even if BLM denounced things, it wouldn't do shit. People are just using it as an excuse, to talk shit about BLM.

I'm sure BLM and their rhetoric has nothing to do with the recent cop killings. Nothing to see here folks.

I never once said OMG BLM killed a guy, so why you using that argument. This is bigger than that. I am talking about in general and the toxic atmosphere this entire movement creates.
    Lot of black people who find it pretty nuts to claim that the toxic atmosphere started when they spoke out.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Well, you see, we have these professions called "psychologists". They're very unlike the "Witch Doctors" and whatever you're most likely used to. But in our world, those professions actually do have these tests to determine mental condition/states as to what might lead to violence or not.
    Calling some psychologists witch doctors is actually pretty accurate.

Because the shooters aren't actually influenced by BLM at all. You're just yelling that they are... because they're black? Who the fuck actually knows. What we DO know is both were affiliated with BNPP or NoI, groups that SHOULD be blasted, SHOULD be pulled screaming into the light, but are getting shielded by people crying that BLM is "creating a toxic atmosphere". No. That atmosphere has been here. That atmosphere has been hiding. It's being shrouded by BLM now, and that is a greater disservice to the people dead to it than anything else I can imagine.

You can disagree with me all you want, but the sad reality is, most blacks will never fully integrate into American society. The truth is, they don’t want to make the transition that virtually every other racial and ethnic group in the US, has made. We ask absolutely nothing of them. They have been conditioned by the dems and libs for years, to do nothing whatsoever with their lives, as long as they keep pulling that “Big D” lever every election day. Asians loathe them, ditto, the Hispanics, Indians and most whites, who have to deal with them. It’s called “black fatigue” – they wear you out with their constant BS, whining, CRIME, VIOLENCE, entitlement attitude (Blackitude), laziness, slovenly habits, etc.

They are the most childish, child-like, whiny and violent race on the planet – bar none. Even successful blacks flee the inner cities to get away from them as soon as possible – it’s not racism – it’s reality. Sixty plus years of affirmative action and where are they in 2016? Please don’t bore me with the slave ship stories and the plantation tales from 150 years ago – answer the question – after SIXTY YEARS of every gimme-gimme, freebie and entitlement program on the planet, why are they still at the bottom of the ladder as a race and as violent, immature and uncivilized as ever? Who is holding them back in 2016? WHO? Boat people, who have been here just 10 years, outpace them in every single category. Immigrants from Russia, here just a handful of years, speaking zero English, leave them in the dust. The Indians, Koreans, Chinese, Vietnamese, Hispanics – you name it - who have been here a tiny fraction of the time blacks have, now own their own businesses, are millionaires and send their children to Harvard and Yale, while blacks moan and whine about “white privilege,” like it’s a real thing holding them back.

Continually making excuses for inexcusable behavior and calling everyone “racist,” helps no one, so, just STOP IT. I used to be sympathetic to their “plight” (mostly based on the media BS stories about how nothing was ever their fault) – not anymore. They have been and will continue to be, a hard drag on the rest of American society. In 2016, it’s waaaayyyyyyyy past time for the excuses and BS to end and to demand the same accountability and responsibility from them as we expect from every other race and ethnicity in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by DistortionSleep View Post
    You can disagree with me all you want, but the sad reality is, most blacks will never fully integrate into American society. The truth is, they don’t want to make the transition that virtually every other racial and ethnic group in the US, has made. We ask absolutely nothing of them. They have been conditioned by the dems and libs for years, to do nothing whatsoever with their lives, as long as they keep pulling that “Big D” lever every election day. Asians loathe them, ditto, the Hispanics, Indians and most whites, who have to deal with them. It’s called “black fatigue” – they wear you out with their constant BS, whining, CRIME, VIOLENCE, entitlement attitude (Blackitude), laziness, slovenly habits, etc.

They are the most childish, child-like, whiny and violent race on the planet – bar none. Even successful blacks flee the inner cities to get away from them as soon as possible – it’s not racism – it’s reality. Sixty plus years of affirmative action and where are they in 2016? Please don’t bore me with the slave ship stories and the plantation tales from 150 years ago – answer the question – after SIXTY YEARS of every gimme-gimme, freebie and entitlement program on the planet, why are they still at the bottom of the ladder as a race and as violent, immature and uncivilized as ever? Who is holding them back in 2016? WHO? Boat people, who have been here just 10 years, outpace them in every single category. Immigrants from Russia, here just a handful of years, speaking zero English, leave them in the dust. The Indians, Koreans, Chinese, Vietnamese, Hispanics – you name it - who have been here a tiny fraction of the time blacks have, now own their own businesses, are millionaires and send their children to Harvard and Yale, while blacks moan and whine about “white privilege,” like it’s a real thing holding them back.

Continually making excuses for inexcusable behavior and calling everyone “racist,” helps no one, so, just STOP IT. I used to be sympathetic to their “plight” (mostly based on the media BS stories about how nothing was ever their fault) – not anymore. They have been and will continue to be, a hard drag on the rest of American society. In 2016, it’s waaaayyyyyyyy past time for the excuses and BS to end and to demand the same accountability and responsibility from them as we expect from every other race and ethnicity in the country.
    What's funny is you'd probably claim this isn't racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lot of black people who find it pretty nuts to claim that the toxic atmosphere started when they spoke out.
    I am actually being unfair to some of the BLM movements. Some of those guys are peaceful. They protest peacefully. And are in it for the right reasons.

To be honest i think the movement has become too big. Too disorganized. That's why you have nice peaceful protests singing kumbaya my lord in one state. And them yelling "Pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon" in another. All using the BLM name. It needs to be contained so it doesn't go overboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    What's funny is you'd probably claim this isn't racist.
    I'm betting he's one of those who says "I'm not racist, I'm a realist" - trying to somehow validate his opinion as being the only "real" thing of value...

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Although he claims to be alone "now" he was involved at one time, recently. Therefore, they influenced him.
    Which is my point, BLM could/did influenced him also, and yet Vanyali keeps blindly defending that it wasn't.

I'm betting he's one of those who says "I'm not racist, I'm a realist" - trying to somehow validate his opinion as being the only "real" thing of value...
    Truth hurts my friend.

- - - Updated - - -

Through the years, too many black people continue to show an inability to function and prosper in a culture unsuited to them. Detroit is bankrupt, the south side of Chicago is a war zone, and majority-black cities all over America are beset by degeneracy and violence. And blacks never take responsibility for their failures. Instead, they lash out in anger and resentment.

But since 1965, when the elites opened America’s doors to the Third World, immigrants from Asia and India–people who are not white, not rich, and not “connected”–have quietly succeeded. While the children of these people are winning spelling bees and getting top scores on the SAT, black “youths” are committing half the country’s violent crime–crime, which includes viciously punching random white people on the street for the thrill of it, that has nothing to do with poverty.

The fundamental problem is that white people and black people are different. They differ intellectually and temperamentally. These differences result in permanent social incompatibility.

They don’t understand that white people aren’t out to get black people; they are just exhausted with them. They are exhausted by the social pathologies, the violence, the endless complaints, the blind racial solidarity, the bottomless pit of grievances, the excuses, and the reflexive animosity.

It is about a race of people who have never raised their own standards but look for others to raise it for them. They came from a very primitive society and can not move any higher than their own evolving DNA allows them. It is so with all races. If you came from a society that has not evolved any higher than mud huts, you can not make intellectual gains to the level of people who came from a higher society in a matter of 200 years when it took other societies 1000's of years to obtain the level they are at.

Infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-07-18 at 06:27 AM.

Shouldn't you be on a plane to Cleveland?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DistortionSleep View Post
    Truth hurts my friend.

- - - Updated - - -

Through the years, too many black people continue to show an inability to function and prosper in a culture unsuited to them. Detroit is bankrupt, the south side of Chicago is a war zone, and majority-black cities all over America are beset by degeneracy and violence. And blacks never take responsibility for their failures. Instead, they lash out in anger and resentment.

But since 1965, when the elites opened America’s doors to the Third World, immigrants from Asia and India–people who are not white, not rich, and not “connected”–have quietly succeeded. While the children of these people are winning spelling bees and getting top scores on the SAT, black “youths” are committing half the country’s violent crime–crime, which includes viciously punching random white people on the street for the thrill of it, that has nothing to do with poverty.

The fundamental problem is that white people and black people are different. They differ intellectually and temperamentally. These differences result in permanent social incompatibility.

They don’t understand that white people aren’t out to get black people; they are just exhausted with them. They are exhausted by the social pathologies, the violence, the endless complaints, the blind racial solidarity, the bottomless pit of grievances, the excuses, and the reflexive animosity.

It is about a race of people who have never raised their own standards but look for others to raise it for them. They came from a very primitive society and can not move any higher than their own evolving DNA allows them. It is so with all races. If you came from a society that has not evolved any higher than mud huts, you can not make intellectual gains to the level of people who came from a higher society in a matter of 200 years when it took other societies 1000's of years to obtain the level they are at.
    Not going to give Anthony Bryan, who posted this in American Renaissance, credit for this piece of racist shit you posted as your own words?

- - - Updated - - -

He is plagiarizing from American Renaissance. I doubt he would deny he is a racist.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Detroit is an argument for the failure of black people as much as appalachia is an argument for the failure of white people. Entire towns in middle america dead or dying, consumed by meth and corruption. Generations of abject poverty, crime and violence, and somehow, none of this reflects on white people in any way at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Not going to give Anthony Bryan, who posted this in American Renaissance, credit for this piece of racist shit you posted as your own words?

- - - Updated - - -

He is plagiarizing from American Renaissance. I doubt he would deny he is a racist.
    Does it really matter who said it? Most Americans share the same opinion.

This kind of violence is inevitable once a conflict reaches a certain intensity level, in a country where guns are ubiquitous. That's means and motive. Only takes a handful of extremists (which every group has) and you get something horrible like this.

The real danger here is of getting into a self-reinforcing downward spiral as society gets into a pattern of knee-jerk reaction and intensified hatred, without ever addressing the real root causes.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Isn't Baton Rouge like.......a red dildo?
    "From there [Manchacq] we went five leagues higher and found very high banks called écorts in that region, and in savage called Istrouma which means red stick [bâton rouge], as at this place there is a post painted red that the savages have sunk there to mark the land line between the two nations, namely: the land of the Bayagoulas which they were leaving and the land of another nation—thirty leagues upstream from the baton rouge—named the Oumas."
    Red Stick, because there used to be a red stick there. I thought it was a weird toponym too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.