Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    And what do you do with the 300+ million firearms already in circulation?
    Just because the number is high doesn't mean we do nothing. Don't have a defeatist attitude.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Just because the number is high doesn't mean we do nothing. Don't have a defeatist attitude.
    Sometimes it is also having a realistic attitude. Like, closing the barn door after the horses have got out, does not get the lost horses back. And we have done several things over the decades to help improve crime with firearms. What we really need is stronger enforcement of the gun control laws we already have on the books. With the exception of closing some background check loopholes. Which I am not against such.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    And the bodyarmor will save you more than a gun. Why aren't people wearing those then?
    I believe they're illegal in several states. Connecticut, for example.

Searching doesn't show me any useful state-by-state rundowns.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Sometimes it is also having a realistic attitude. Like, closing the barn door after the horses have got out, does not get the lost horses back. And we have done several things over the decades to help improve crime with firearms. What we really need is stronger enforcement of the gun control laws we already have on the books. With the exception of closing some background check loopholes. Which I am not against such.
    And using that analogy, now that you've let all the horses out (guns), you can't be bothered to even try to get them back? Well, there's the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I bet they wish more that idiotic civilians who would shoot at them weren't freely sold weapons to do exactly that.
    I don't think the people who buy guns planning to kill people will go up to the gun shop owner and say "hey what's the best gun to kill a bunch of cops?" I mean I don't know how the gun shop owner would know that they're selling the guy a gun to go kill a bunch of people.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    I don't think the people who buy guns planning to kill people will go up to the gun shop owner and say "hey what's the best gun to kill a bunch of cops?" I mean I don't know how the gun shop owner would know that they're selling the guy a gun to go kill a bunch of people.
    You think that would work though?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Last election cycle. And the one before that.

source? I didn't hear of any riots

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You mistake me, I'm not in the "let's ban all guns!" camp. Tighten up some laws, sure. Confiscating someone's legally purchased item (and their constitutionally protected right to own) is where most left wing anti-gun nuts lose me.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

When I saw the emoji in the thread title I knew it had to be a Tennisace thread. Was not dissapointed.

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    I thought you lived in Canada?
    We are expanding having other countries pay for things. Mexico will pay for the big wall down south. Canada is now on the hook for smaller walls or steel barriers.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."