Poll: Are todays generation pussies?

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    So are the old americans now trying to call the young americans pussified despite introducing safe spaces themselves?
    Nah I am mostly basing it on how they generally act, people like you

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Zero View Post
    I think the two wars were very different. One was a necessary war, against a global threat viewed as some sort of ultimate evil.
    The US had dug itself out of the Great Depression and people had a lot to lose by going to war. But did so because many thought it was the right thing to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Nah I am mostly basing it on how they generally act, people like you
    What if i told you, that you are justifying world views with an extremely insufficient sample size, which leaves you blind as a bat, in the subject?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    No. I think this generation is no more nor less ballsy than any other. I think the circumstances show the responses.

Hell, look at the people standing in front of tanks in Turkey the other night. That may be stupid, but it's not the move of a pussy.
    Meh, not really. Usually I find conspiracy theories to be ridiculous, but that "coup" was very obviously a set up to give more support and power to the government.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    What you're proposing is a more extreme authoritarian viewpoint than you seem to realise, just be glad none like you that gets their political information from /pol/ is in any leadership position.
    someone with my beliefs still cares about gay and women's rights.

your country seems to not care very much about that anymore, considering the people you cater to constantly.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Kids these days"
    The youth of today"
    "The current generation"

...And all similar terms are BS. Sweeping generalizations like this shouldn't be made. Look at each person individually and judge that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    But people get offended so fast by racism nowadays.
    Anything that involves a color is something people whine about.
    especially with the black culture.

They changed the definition of what is racist so that they can be perpetually offended victims

So in short, yes

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    Do you wish to turn people into liking horse genetalia, instead? As per your own standard?

is that a better point, to be at?
    that might be a good idea. turn people to sexual freedom to the point that your average shopping mall could break into a orgasmic lust at any moment.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    someone with my beliefs still cares about gay and women's rights.

your country seems to not care very much about that anymore, considering the people you cater to constantly.

Women have every right that men have in the US, the west is the champion of women's rights

If feminists wanna "fight for women", direct your outrage toward Islamic countries

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    "Kids these days"
    The youth of today"
    "The current generation"

...And all similar terms are BS. Sweeping generalizations like this shouldn't be made. Look at each person individually and judge that way.
    Except kids today are going on killing sprees in the schools because their feelings got hurt.

What if i told you, that you are justifying world views with an extremely insufficient sample size, which leaves you blind as a bat, in the subject?
    what if I told you, you don't understand poking a little fun at someone

can't show boobs on tv, but at least we don't have a thousand rapes in one night during our celebration days.
    That might just be the most stupid thing I've read on this forum so far. I guess you're talking about the incidents that occurred during New Year's Eve in Cologne? There were 5 charges for rape and 16 for attempted rape.
    Thousand rapes...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    As a member of today's generation I believe the men are less manly than previous generations.

Technology is to blame, but the public education system is the worst imo.
    I agree. More and more men are becoming more feminine or growing up like a Justin Bieber/One Direction kind of kid. I don't really care and it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with them being pussies but just saying.

But anyway I think I'd say yeah, todays generation has become way sensitive and for no reason other than joining bandwagons. Most of these people I bet aren't actually offended by things they protest for. They protest because they want to be part of something so they pretend to be offended for the handful of people who are truly butthurt over something. It seems like today instead of just ignoring things and moving on with life people have to bitch and cry like little babies because their feelings were hurt by a couple words someone said. And a lot of the issues going on right now stems from that and it's mostly racism, sexism, and gender issues, petty fucking shit. Just people bitching and whining because something doesn't align with their beliefs or opinions and when people ignore them and don't care they protest or they'll go online and bitch on there which is where they'll get the most attention.

We live in a generation where people get offended by everything and anything and even LOOK for things to get offended by like in movies or video games. They'd have no involvement in that kind of media yet they still somehow find something to get all butthurt about in something they never use anyway. Guess they have nothing better to do with their lives.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2016-07-18 at 02:54 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    That might just be the most stupid thing I've read on this forum so far. I guess you're talking about the incidents that occurred during New Year's Eve in Cologne? There were 5 charges for rape and 16 for attempted rape.
    Thousand rapes...
    That makes it sound better?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Thousand rapes...
    That makes it sound better?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Except kids today are going on killing sprees in the schools because their feelings got hurt.
    Yea, 1 out of 100million kids are. "Kids today" he says, haha.

Deleted
    that might be a good idea. turn people to sexual freedom to the point that your average shopping mall could break into a orgasmic lust at any moment.
    I'd rather have people not suggesting genocide, thanks.

what if I told you, you don't understand poking a little fun at someone
    http://i.imgur.com/TNdcBV6.jpg

I'd rather have people not suggesting genocide, thanks.

http://i.imgur.com/TNdcBV6.jpg
    It's good to see you have good taste in TV shows

Deleted
    It's good to see you have good taste in TV shows
    I haven't even watched the show.

I'm sorry, man. I really am. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    That's not "pussy" though. Putting a bullet in someone's head because they insulted you is almost literally the exact opposite of beta. Pussy is getting your ass beat, having your lunch money taken, then going to a psychologist in adulthood and venting your feelings about how traumatizing your childhood was.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMediator View Post
    That's not "pussy" though. Putting a bullet in someone's head because they insulted you is almost literally the exact opposite of beta. Pussy is getting your ass beat, having your lunch money taken, then going to a psychologist in adulthood and venting your feelings about how traumatizing your childhood was.
    I think killing someone because they insulted you, probably leaves you as extremely insecure ; i.e, a massive pussy.

Either that, or some deranged psychopath.