Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thenconfuciussaid View Post
    75 have Genji as one of their most played heroes.[/I][/B]
    I just felt a chill go down my back.

I feel like they wouldn't mention this without thinking Genji needs tuning.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    I dont think that is how he'll work. But he'll definitely have a dashing mechanic, I am sure of it. The ultimate will without a doubt be an ultimate punch, much stronger than the one in the cinematic.
    Honestly I would enjoy something that's on a shorter charge amount than most tank ultimates, but have it a giant cone knockback. Maybe more near Tracer's ultimate charge speed.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Don't be like that. Blizzard would never allow something stealthy to become annoying and obnoxious on Spy levels.
    To be fair, spy's invisibility isn't even that bad. He can't do anything with it except move around, and then he needs a second or two to uncloak. It's not like HotS/Dota where the moment they're out of invisibility, you're dead.

Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    No info when they will allow people to actually play the game?

Since competitive patch i get an average of 15 fps when i was at a steady 60 before.
    I would honestly try checking something on your computers end at that point, no one I know has had that issue. Maybe update graphics cards, run the repair tool?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I just felt a chill go down my back.

I feel like they wouldn't mention this without thinking Genji needs tuning.
    I would like to think so, a decent Genji is completely without counter. Tracer's almost as bad.

On Ana though, I think it's more confusing that she doesn't have a head shot bonus, and given her lack of mobility that actually makes her very vulnerable as well. Odd note: 60 year old woman no mobility, 59 year old man has unlimited sprint...

Lastly on how few tanks/support are in the top 200, I hope that means they'll reevaluate the rewards for playing them, I've been saying for a while now that I feel they're under rewarded and over penalised.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2016-07-19 at 10:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    On Ana though, I think it's more confusing that she doesn't have a head shot bonus, and given her lack of mobility that actually makes her very vulnerable as well. Odd note: 60 year old woman no mobility, 59 year old man has unlimited sprint...
    59 year old genetically augmented man*

Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    No info when they will allow people to actually play the game?

Since competitive patch i get an average of 15 fps when i was at a steady 60 before.
    I had this exact same problem for at least three weeks.

I was completely at a loss to what was causing it. I uninstalled and reinstalled. I updates drivers. I tried to kill some processes that I read could influence the fps. Nothing. Zero changes. I even opened my computer case and did a full dust cleaning just in case it was overheating. Nothing.

Then I did two things: changed my antivirus (from kaspersky to avast) and went into Bnet options and checked the box that shuts down the client when you enter the game. No problems ever since.

I don't know what did it, if anything did it, and right now I really have no intention of trying to figure out. It's working, better not do much.

[Sorry for the off-topic, but I thought this could be of some use.]
    Spelling and grammar: the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit. True story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    59 year old genetically augmented man*
    Cybernetically augmented woman*...

10+ Year Old Account
    Cybernetically augmented woman*...
    Ana isn't Cybernetically augmented though, is she?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ana isn't Cybernetically augmented though, is she?
    She had the eye, and it's not unlikely she'd have had other work done. It looks pretty standard fare for a lot of Heroes.

15+ Year Old Account
    stealth hero works well if she's focused more on sabotage and not on assassination. i think the game can use a stealth hero that disables hero's weapons or prevents them from using their abilities, which in turn forces the team to relocate and change their position. it will come in handy against well dug in teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post
    and thats me out. Stealth has no place in games like this.
    It will most likely not be perma stealth. In battleborn some characters have it and it only last a few seconds on a long CD
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    She had the eye, and it's not unlikely she'd have had other work done. It looks pretty standard fare for a lot of Heroes.
    Oh yeah, that. but since she was a sniper, I'm not sure they'd give her any mobility augments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah, that. but since she was a sniper, I'm not sure they'd give her any mobility augments.
    That's why Talon didn't augment Widowmaker? Oh wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's why Talon didn't augment Widowmaker? Oh wait.
    Widowmaker didn't get any mobility augmentations though, did she? They slowed her heart, removed her emotions, and gave her a grapplehook.

10+ Year Old Account
    Widowmaker didn't get any mobility augmentations though, did she? They slowed her heart, removed her emotions, and gave her a grapplehook.
    In Ana's comic, WM is so quick they think there are multiple snipers. She's no slouch in the Alive video either.

I'm not even bothered that Ana doesn't have that mobility, just that that's the reason they gave. It's dumb. Give her headshots so she can deal with the ranged Heroes she's really vulnerable to and I'm happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    In Ana's comic, WM is so quick they think there are multiple snipers. She's no slouch in the Alive video either.

I'm not even bothered that Ana doesn't have that mobility, just that that's the reason they gave. It's dumb. Give her headshots so she can deal with the ranged Heroes she's really vulnerable to and I'm happy.
    I should probably read the comic..
    But yeah, in Alive she did keep her distance from Tracer, which is rather well done considering what Tracer can do.. *Shrug*

I wouldn't mind headshot damage though, it feels weird that she doesn't have it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    It will most likely not be perma stealth. In battleborn some characters have it and it only last a few seconds on a long CD
    ok, if its extremely limited but if its a stealth character thats annoying like they always seem to be, thats it, its not fun, its not engaging, its a stupid mechanic, as Bliz has already said before, and its strange to have them look like they are backtracking on this.

10+ Year Old Account
    btw, Ana is out on Live game now.

Just tried her and the lack of mobility really does hurt.

You can't just go to a highpoint like hanzo or widow

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Just tried her and the lack of mobility really does hurt.

You can't just go to a highpoint like hanzo or widow
    no she plays more like hanzo in that she's effective when in the back of the group but not off by herself.

Also nobody is actually healing with her

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    no she plays more like hanzo in that she's effective when in the back of the group but not off by herself.
    Hanzo can get higher up, she really can't

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Also nobody is actually healing with her
    Very surprising, ain't it? Hoping its just a phase and these dedicated snipers consider doing best of both worlds.