Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Anyone found a clever way to work rune of power in?

Thank you very much for these auras, they're perfect .

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzymage View Post
    i uploaded again. try and if it shows the error again update weakaura.
    Works like a charm now. Perhaps you should empasize the offensive/defensive cooldowns on your webpage so they have their own section instead of under arcane. had to look twice to find them.

But gj on these. +1 (Y)

thx for the idea i think about it

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome ! Can't wait to start using these

Deleted
    How do I go about changing the pot to match Draenic Intellect Potion. Been trying to figure it out with changing the Spell ID etc, but can't get POT DURR to change to WoD potion. I would like to use it now during pre-expansion patch

In Pot RDY and Pot CD you have to type "Draenic Intellect Potion" and in the Pot DURR your have to change the SpellID to "156426"

Deleted
    I think the WA grp would be helped by a Flame on CD WA.

There is a "flame on" Weakaura

Hi Dizzy, your Weak Auras are the best I've found yet. Could you add icons icons to the offense/defense CD group for Counterspell?
    Last edited by Bbq; 2016-07-30 at 10:21 PM.

Thanks! /10char

Frost bomb not working properly for me. Keeps tracking the spell even when the mob dies.

Is there anyway to get a heating up icon? From what I've read it's ideal to cast fireball with heating up on and immediately fire blast while the fireball is in the air to get the hot streak to proc. Without any heating up icon it can be a little difficult, though.

There is a reminder for heating up. it pops up over the hot streak icon

thx for sharing!

Can I scale the whole group? It's a little small on my screen.

no sorry, you cant scale the whole group. you have to shift-click the single icons (flame on group, dragon breath group, etc) and scale and reposition it again.

Dizzy is there anyway for you to add Rune of power to the fire weak auras?

its not a big of a deal for you too you can simply shift all the rune of power auras over to the fire-weakaura group and position them whereever you want.
    but for me and for the overview i let the RoP/MI/IF weakaura in the offense/deffense-weakaura. so i can combine it with all 3 speccauras.

*if you need help with the moving, write me a pm