Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    I didn't know you are only allowed to participate if you are in europe
    Oh, everyone can participate. This is a public forum. But if you don't want me commenting sarcastically about your posts, you may show some actual interest in the matter or some level of basic minimal background knowledge. See, when you say "turn them out", you clearly don't realise that many of these are nationals. You cannot turn out citizens. For starters, you wouldn't know where to send them to, as your country is their home country. The default place to send them to is... the country they're already in. And even if you decide to... dunno, just dump them in the ocean (as some already suggested), there's too many of them. You can dump the first boatload, but by the time you get back to the harbour to pick up the next load, you're coming back to an actual civil unrest. Then we're not talking terrorism anymore, then we're talking European civil war (because Muslims in other countries might take the cue and defend before they're deported to the bottom of the sea).

Guess what? That's the actual win condition for ISIS. Usually I say terrorism has no win condition, that's why you cannot "win" against them, but if terrorism had a "win condition" in a game theory type of way, civil war in Europe would be it.

Btw, while we're talking about what other people think, you cannot actually punish a terrorist. There is no physical way for us to do it. If you torture them, you prove them right (in that the west is evil). If you kill them, again, you prove them right (that the west is evil) and congratulations, you also gave them one more martyr that they can use for recruitment. If you imprison them, you're again proving them right (west is evil and shit).

I've recently begun talking about 2 second thoughts. What I mean by them is if someone like you sits in front of a monitor and is faced with a simple question like "how do you stop terrorism in Europe?" People like you then take literally 2 seconds and come up with "Just send them away" and think themselves absolutely brilliant.

But then they're faced with me asking "Send who away? And where? And how?" and they get frustrated, because a) I don't agree with them, b) they don't know why I'm not agreeing with them and what's worst, c) they can't actually come up with a half-decent answer to these questions.
    Last edited by Slant; 2016-07-18 at 12:53 AM.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    I thought this was a world of warcraft related forum, not the StormFront's forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Where is our Tillii?
    The boards are boring nowadays.
    She is suspiciously absent, isn't she? I'm guessing either she changed her name again or... *plot twist* she fell in love with an arab and is now breeding little terrorists. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

I can say i have turned people away from drugs to, a month later they are shooting heroin again. It's the same thing here it's easy to say they have turned them away when they can easily return whenever they please to that way of life.

But good job we can only hope they never return to that stupidity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    She is suspiciously absent, isn't she? I'm guessing either she changed her name again or... *plot twist* she fell in love with an arab and is now breeding little terrorists. :P
    Hana Song started popping up when Tilli left... just saying

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    I can say i have turned people away from drugs to, a month later they are shooting heroin again. It's the same thing here it's easy to say they have turned them away when they can easily return whenever they please to that way of life.

But good job we can olny hope they never return to that stupidity.
    If you turned people away from drugs and then they are shooting again, obviously you didnt turn em away from drugs.
    Availability of the product youre looking for isnt the issue. The issue is not looking for it ever again.

But good job we can only hope they never return to that stupidity.
    Yeah ok, dropping Heroine and making a smart life decision (turning away from extremism) are two entirely separate cases. You don't go into physical withdrawal just because you decide not to hate anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post

- - - Updated - - -

If you turned people away from drugs and then they are shooting again, obviously you didnt turn em away from drugs.
    Availability of the product youre looking for isnt the issue. The issue is not looking for it ever again.
    They have zero knowledge if they will return to being terrorists again it's not like they can see the future, many thing can happend in a few years, it only takes some depression or personal loss and they are there again full of hatred they need to lash out on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zarzer View Post
    As a fellow dane i can only STRONGLY disagree with Daneman. It's this kind of racism and discrimination that breeds terrorism and hatecrimes..
    Godt sagt, skammer mig over Daneman. Tydeligvis en DF'er :b

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    No, that is not how it works. It makes you a citizen but not part of the nation.

"nations are defined by a shared heritage, which usually includes a common language, a common faith, and a common ethnic ancestry"

They don't have a common ethnic ancestry with us.
    People like you are the problem and as a felllow Dane, I'd kindly request that you shut your rotten, racist mouth and let the intelligent, grown up people talk.
    You don't have to have Danish roots or family that goes back to the Viking Age to be Danish, nor do you have to eat pork or drink beer or scream at the fucking TV when our Landshold is playing, you don't have to follow a specific religion, you don't have to dress in a specific way. You know what makes a dane a DANE? Not being judgemental asshole who excludes others for not having the same religion, the same skin colour, the same taste in food, for not liking beer or some stupid ass shit. Hell, most people in Denmark are atheists, and originally we were not even a Christian country, so please don't even start that white-Christian-country-bullshit. We have a law called Janteloven, something a REAL DANE should follow by heart. You are NO BETTER or NO LESS than me. You and I are EQUALS, no matter how much you own compared to me, no matter how much money you have in the bank or whatever religion is your thing. It doesn't fucking matter if your name is Muhammed or Bilal, and your family has only been here for a generation or two. If you're good, respectable people, you're good enough to be a Dane. If you're a fucking judgemental douchebag dick, and it doesn't matter if you're black, white, if your name is Ahmed or Thomas, if you're a born Dane or not, you should feel ASHAMED when you call yourself a Dane because you are shitting on everything we Danes stand for, when you have such a racist, toxic behaviour.

You speak as though we are some superior Nordic race. We are HUMANS. You know what the difference between me, a Dane, and an Arab is, regarding anatomy? The amount of melanin in our skin.
    Being a Dane is not genes, looks, religion, what food or beverages you drink. It's being a proper human being, treating others like you want to be treated yourself, with respect, dignity and decency. Sadly, many people have distorted the real Danish way of life with their "no, you have to eat pork and drink beer"-shit. Y'know what, however nice and tasty I think the pork and beer is, FUCK YOU and your pork and beer.

You pure-race-nationalist pigs are in no way different than the extremists you say the immigrants are, and I'm not saying that there aren't immigrants who come to Denmark to commit crime, fraud, live the sweet life on the government's bill, or something bad, I'm saying that there is at least as many Danish people, born and raised in Denmark, who does that. Being bad is not a trait to "race", again we're all humans, being bad is something you're taught, and everyone can be taught to be a bad extremist.

It's about time we stop all the race bullshit. We might have different cultures, some of us, but instead of fighting a culture war where only one can survive, how about we just chill and do like in the kitchen - if you don't like pork, don't fucking eat it, but just because you don't like pork, you shouldn't remove it from those who actually does, nor should you enforce pork upon others just because you like it. It never hurt anybody to not put broccoli on their plate, then have the person next to them put broccoli on their plate - that can actually happen without the kitchen bursting into flames, I know it's hard to believe, but just trust me on that one.
    RESPECT is the key to inclusion. For fuck's sake.
    Last edited by mmoc386e56bd3f; 2016-07-18 at 12:58 AM.

While I got into some fights with Tilli, she doesn't strike me as the dishonest type. Misguided, sure. Argumentative and obtuse? If it suits her... but outright lying? Korea girl plainly stated where she's from. I doubt the two are the same. :P

They have zero knowledge if they will return to being terrorists again it's not like they can see the future, many thing can happend in a few years, it only takes some depression or personal loss and they are there again full of hatred they need to lash out on.
    Yep. And this could happen to anyone under the right circumstances. So, should we lock up people under depression and suffering from personal loss now? Just to be sure?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunzium View Post
    Godt sagt, skammer mig over Daneman. Tydeligvis en DF'er :b
    The boogeyman DF. Oh, no, someone supports them. How scary. You must be wetting yourself in fear.

Not arabs, not slavs, not southeast asians, not east asians, not africans, not south europeans etc. Nordic and scandinavian.
    And Inuit if you count Greenland as being a territory of Denmark.

A passport will make you danish. A foreign born danish, but danish nonetheless, and his kids will be danish. And he and his kids will be part of the nation. This is how it works.
    Yes. Totally agree with you there, and hence, I don't agree with him - however it should also be said that it is utterly ludicrous to claim (not saying you are, but some apparantly are, which really fazes me) that an ethnic dane, with a danish passport and the works, isn't more 'danish' than an immigrant from the middle east, that just got his passport, is. Literally impossible, of course he is! Sure, they are both as danish in the eyes of the law, and, of course, so they should be - but the word danish still encompasses far, far more than just citizenship - for one, ethnicity. To claim otherwise, would be not only moronic but straight out absurd. Saying that they, automatically, aren't apart of the people though...do not agree with that. At all.
    Last edited by Sama-81; 2016-07-18 at 12:24 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sama-81 View Post
    Yes. Totally agree with you there, and hence, I don't agree with him - however it should also be said that it is utterly ludicrous to claim (not saying you are, but some apparantly are, which really fazes me) that an ethnic dane, with a danish passport and the works, isn't more 'danish' than an immigrant from the middle east, that just got his passport, is. Literally impossible, of course he is! Sure, they are both as danish in the eyes of the law, and, of course, so they should be - but the word danish still encompasses far, far more than just citizenship - for one, ethnicity. To claim otherwise, would be not only moronic but straight out absurd. Saying that they, automatically, aren't apart of the people though...do not agree with that. At all.
    I can't but agree with your very pleasant post. Way to hold a conversation *tip hat*

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Not arabs, not slavs, not southeast asians, not east asians, not africans, not south europeans etc. Nordic and scandinavian.
    Oh go have a wank at a picture of Tullesen Dahl, you dirtbag.

- - - Updated - - -

The boogeyman DF. Oh, no, someone supports them. How scary. You must be wetting yourself in fear.
    It is scary indeed, it is quite scary that our country is overrun with fools who can't see past the obvious populistic and fearmongering rhetorics of a political party filled with nazists and Biblethumpers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tiaranh View Post
    They wont ever be "one of us" regardless of their citizenship, it doesn't make them danish in anyones view here, keep arguing that point though
    They won't be, aslong as there are people like you around, it's that simple.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tiaranh View Post
    It's probably the safest course, if only it was an option..
    Yes, if only we still lived in 1400, where we could execute those we didn't agree with or start a crusade because there was nothing else to do...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Fun Fact: If you give people something to do, they are less likely to become criminals.
    If you give people a sense of purpose within their (new) community, they are more likely to integrate successfully.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Common descent means that you have the same ancestor.

EXAMPLE : Birds and crocodiles are the common descent of early theropods.
    That example is incorrect.

You are correct, my example is incorrect, birds and crocodiles are not common descent of early theropods. I conceded the point.

Let's say then that donkeys and horses are the common descent of ''equs''.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    They won't be, aslong as there are people like you around, it's that simple.
    And thank god we are, and always will be, it takes reasonable people to keep you self-hating lunatics in check, people like you would be happy to replace your own culture and values with another culture, one that is stuck in the dark ages, where the center-point is an imaginary sky-friend, that teaches you things like, it's okay to beat women, as they are "less" than you, it's okay and encouraged to kill us infidels as we are less than them.

I say no to all of that, and since the law cant distinguish one from the other, I and many others, say no to all of "them"

Obviously I wont name said death cult, doing so would invoke the wrath of our lord and saviour, Endus.