PvP Faction in Legion

Do you think Legion will bring balance to factions with the human racial change or alliance will keep dominating?

Humans got buffed. They can now remove the only form of CC that you can die in its duration, twice in 30 second.

Deleted
    Gladiator (and the other titles) titles are handed out to the best player of a faction now, not to the highest rated players out of the whole playerbase (that play Arenas).

So if Alliance 'dominates' enjoy your easy Glad title on Horde.

This should result in many people transfering away from the 'op' faction, thus it should even out.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2016-07-18 at 03:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Gladiator titles are handed out to the best player of a faction now, not to the highest rated players out of the whole playerbase (that play Arenas).

So if Alliance 'dominates' enjoy your easy Glad title on Horde.

This should result in many people transfering away from the 'op' faction, thus it should even out.
    I really dont think the majority will. I mean when you could get glad on dead realms, only a small minority ever did it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    I really dont think the majority will. I mean when you could get glad on dead realms, only a small minority ever did it.
    Well easy Glad title for me then, I'm okay with that :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    It has nothing to do with realms, all it takes is a glad team to transfer to horde a month before the season ends and get R1 that way, and I suspect blizzard will not fix this so that people keep paying for faction changes every season back and forth until around the 3rd season where horde/alliance should almost 50/50 which is also in blizzard's favor, honestly it was a brilliant strategy on their part.

Humans are indeed still strong, but not as strong as it used to be. Double trinket was the main reason everybody played alliance, and since it is deactivated now I think we will see more horde in arenas and rbg's

Humans also had their awful spirit racial tuened into 2% crit, haste and mastery. That is a pretty nice buff on top of the existing reasons to play human.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Yea but its not a 2% flat increase, is 2% based in your actual stat. Taurens for example have crit damage, and you can stack with Battle Cry