Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post
    It's so easy to figure out why Blizzard does this - Its called illusion! They want people traveling in and out of the city so the game appears crowded and that a lot of people are playing the game. Seems pointless when everyone will be out grinding artifact weapon stuff anyways. <insert ironman rolling eyes>
    What actually baffles me about this is that they introduced new phasing tech that makes you see less players in the city because some people get put into overflow phases. So it seems like they really don't care to have you in the city either, tbh.
    --

On-Topic -

Honestly, why not just have both options? One to mog your helmet/cloak/shoulders invisible so you can save outfits on the vendor and the other that just allows you to turn off those at all times no matter what the set it is outside the transmog window (traditional style)? I get that it's a little odd to have the option in both places and some players that don't pay attention the forum might be confused as to why there's two different ways to go about it, but it's just something that would make everyone happy. It's free on the vendor anyways and I really don't have (nor do I know anyone else that does have) 120,000g to sink on a stupid yak, nor do I feel it's worth it.

Why would anyone be unhappy over that change? :/

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Grand expedition yak.
    100k gold.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chipwood View Post
    100k gold.
    not that hard to make 100k if you put your mind to it.

Transmog is a gold sink. They want you to spend gold on it every time you get a new piece of gear.

Quote Originally Posted by chipwood View Post
    100k gold.
    Farm, garrison slave.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    If you knew anything about what business schools teach now, and what companies do as S.O.P., you'd know that they only care about profits (pleasing shareholders every 3 months, and exec pay & bonuses). Customers, employees, and environmental concerns are always secondary if they're considered at all. It doesn't matter that Blizz is a game company, or if they make sneakers or refrigerators. To them it's just 'product' to be exploited for profit. It's obvious in everything Blizz does with WoW and all of their titles.

Grow up and get over your delusional fanboyism.
    I guess you did not understand the /s.....

Deleted
    Another useless thread!!

@OP Dude, if you serious and opened a thread because this simple feature, just leave and go play pokemons.

MMO-Champ just need open a new tab with the name "bag trash" to move this kind of threads to there, lol