Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    they did make special mounts pets and other things but most people don`t buy those so this is a good way to add in a gold sink that a ton more people will use.
    Most people don't have all that shit ton of gold that you mentioned in your previous post. This is a dumb way to get gold because it's such a small amount. Repair bills are already part of that(Which I'm fine with). Oh and needing reagents for Talent changing adds on to costs of maintaining a character and such. The transmog stuff is just a frustrating change.

they did make special mounts pets and other things but most people don`t buy those so this is a good way to add in a gold sink that a ton more people will use.
    Some people here may not explain in a constructive way but there are valid complaints going around. It's less often to be sure but it does happen.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    They want us to spend gold on the transmog mount.

Which I did
    lol I wouldn't be surprised. Glad I splurged on it myself now.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    God dammit Blizz. /facepalm

Really? REALLY?! Why? What possible reason could there be to tie players to an NPC to do this?
    They wanted that to be part of the transmog system, likely so you don't have to open your "interface options" and look for "hide helm/cape/shoulders" every time you change spec if one of them has them hidden.

What they didn't realize was that it makes things worse for almost everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've known about this forever but yeah, really doesn't make that much sense honestly. Call it complaining if you wish but I turned on/off my helm pretty frequently depending on the mood and now I can't do it on the fly anymore without dishing out 100k for the yak. But whatever, we'll survive it's just a confusing change to me is all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    If only you had a magic STONE that transported you to a private HEARTH in a base, or a fortress, or a GARRISON where you had a private transmog vendor easily at your disposal in a rank three bank.

If only such an item existed... All your problems would be solved.
    -looks at sig
    -looks at avatar
    -reads post

lol how old are you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    maybe to make a gold sink for the fuck ton of gold that garrison gave
    except it doesn't even cost anything to hide/unhide your helm/shoulders/cloak.

kind of funny that people are complaining about this since more times than not, you're hiding/unhiding your items when you change your transmog. whether you like it or not, the feature fits more in a transmog window than an interface window in the options.
    Last edited by Seramore; 2016-07-18 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    lol how old are you?

- - - Updated - - -

except it doesn't even cost anything to hide/unhide your helm/shoulders/cloak
    how old are you to not make any counter points to a totally reasonable response.

- - - Updated - - -

lol how old are you?

- - - Updated - - -

except it doesn't even cost anything to hide/unhide your helm/shoulders/cloak.

kind of funny that people are complaining about this since more times than not, you're hiding/unhiding your items when you change your transmog. whether you like it or not, the feature fits more in a transmog window than an interface window in the options.
    maybe its to get people to buy the transmog mount still making it a gold sink for lazy people with gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    -looks at sig
    -looks at avatar
    -reads post

lol how old are you?
    -Looks at Avatar
    -Reads post

Older than you.

^_^
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

10+ Year Old Account
    how old are you to not make any counter points to a totally reasonable response.

- - - Updated - - -

maybe its to get people to buy the transmog mount still making it a gold sink for lazy people with gold.
    wasn't asking that question in response to you coach

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    -Looks at Avatar
    -Reads post

Older than you.

^_^
    wew lad

Sadly Blizzard is taking a few steps backward next expansion. Less camera zoom out, needing to see a transmog to hide cloak/helm, and not being able to change talents as freely as mists and warlords.

Makes more sense to have all appearance stuff in one tab than in multiple interfaces, and if it doesn't cost anything, it's even less of an issue.

7+ Year Old Account
    wasn't asking that question in response to you coach

wew lad
    who cares who you were asking it to you still don`t raise any counter points to a reasonable argument.

Well, they likely moved it because it makes sense for option that changes your character's appearance to be under the new appearance ui instead of under interface options. However, I do agree that they should get rid of the NPC and just let you swap on the fly. My guess would be that its not a big deal for the vast majority. I cant remember that last time I used either option.

I'm sure it has to do with the way the transmog feature is coded. You're not checking a box anymore, when you turn off your helm or shoulders or cloak you're effectively choosing the appearance of nothing rather than unchecking the show helm box. I'm sure they figured it was easier to do that way and realistically most players aren't toggling those options on a regular basis.
    Beta Club Brosquad

10+ Year Old Account
    who cares who you were asking it to you still don`t raise any counter points to a reasonable argument.
    okay, if you're so desperate for a counter point: not everybody has a rank 3 bank, let alone a bank in general.

10+ Year Old Account
    wew lad
    I merely gave to you what you offered to me, my friend.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

10+ Year Old Account
    God forbid you have to walk somewhere to do something... Vanilla was so hard back in the day too

Spells > NPC, Battlegrounds > NPC, Dungeons > Meeting Stone, Raids > Meeting Stone

Heaven help us all, life is so hard...

Last edited by Orby; 2016-07-18 at 08:37 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

7+ Year Old Account
    okay, if you're so desperate for a counter point: not everybody has a rank 3 bank, let alone a bank in general.
    and any one who really cares about this that much can get one easily so who cares.

Upside is that I'll get even more value from my Grand Expedition Yak, which I will make available to other players whenever needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard seems to be removing or changing a lot of things for no fucking benefit to players. Who knows what they're thinking at this point. Luckily so far it's minor things but that makes it even more puzzling why they feel the need to change them.

10+ Year Old Account
    and any one who really cares about this that much can get one easily so who cares.
    ...exactly, who cares? I'm not the one that's upset about the change. I even said that it belongs more in a transmog window over the interface settings.