Looking for advice on replacing parts to make pc silent while keeping good thermals.

So I am looking to make a current build more quiet for a friend, not a fan of water cooling.
    Their Current build:

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K + Hyper EVO 212
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1866mhz
    MOBO: Asus Z97 Pro
    Case: Antec 902 v3
    SSD: Intel 530 180GB + Samsung EVO PRO 250
    HDD: WD Black Caviar 1TB storage drive.
    PSU: Corsair RM 650
    Getting a RX 480 Aftermarket version when they are widely available.

What I was thinking was the following.

Replace the case with a corsair air 540, replace all the case fans with Noctua NF-A14, and replace CPU cooler with a Noctua NH-U14S.

I am aware that there are more quiet cases but thermals is definately a factor due to the PC being in a hot room and actively used for streaming, gaming and rendering.

Thanks in advance for the input and any advice.

Is the CPU overclocked? Is it planned?

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    Is the CPU overclocked? Is it planned?
    It was up to 4.2 (lottery didn't play nice), it is currently not due to thermal reasons but yes it is in the planning.

I suggest going with PHANTEKS PH-TC14PE if you're in the US (I know that it's impossible to buy in the EU). Fans mounted are PH-F140. On the quiet case I'd suggest either a big case with 200mm fans or going with noise dampening, i.e. going with a Fractal Design case.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    I suggest going with PHANTEKS PH-TC14PE if you're in the US (I know that it's impossible to buy in the EU). Fans mounted are PH-F140. On the quiet case I'd suggest either a big case with 200mm fans or going with noise dampening, i.e. going with a Fractal Design case.
    I am from the EU sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    I am from the EU sadly.
    Well try looking for it. If you can't find it I suggest Noctua NH-D14 for the cooler. For the case I suggest Phanteks Enthoo Pro (200mm/2x140mm front intake, 200mm top fans). It comes with a 200mm front intake and 140mm rear exhaust. 2x140mm front intake would be optimal for the airflow but I suggest going with 200mm front and 200mm top. Prefered fans would be Aerocool Silent Master or Cooler Master Megaflow (using them right now). For the 140mm fans go with either Phanteks PH-F140 or your Noctua NF-A14.