Page 68 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iDeanoB View Post
    Talking about the Fury of the Burinng Sky Trinket.

its rubbish for BM in raids because it only procs of Auto shot, cobra shot and multi-shot.
    But for MM it procs off like every ability.

But its very good for BM on M+ was doing between 5-15% of my dmg on trash packs
    Dont be confused.. its 5-15%of YOUR dam.. except 20% of your dam is YOUR dam - meaning 5-15% of 20% of all your dam is that trinket, which is quite low. Same confusion for many when using aran's. It could sometimes do 40% of MY dam, which is i.e. 4% of my total (pets and my) damage. Where a statstick i.e. would buff your pet AND your dam.

Quote Originally Posted by iDeanoB View Post
    Talking about the Fury of the Burinng Sky Trinket.

its rubbish for BM in raids because it only procs of Auto shot, cobra shot and multi-shot.
    But for MM it procs off like every ability.

But its very good for BM on M+ was doing between 5-15% of my dmg on trash packs
    the way RPPM works is that it mostly doesnt matter what abilities proc something, it will proc roughly the same amount regardless.

Three target sims updated for MM and BM with the new ranges up to 925 and the addition of the obelisk (which can apparently drop TF from your weekly cache). SV 3 target is still running.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is pack leader bugged?
    Just swapped out 2x jaws for 2x pack leader (higher ilvl).
    Tooltip just seemed to budge from 299k -> 300.0~something.
    Seemed like only the wep ilvl gain affected it.
    Just a tooltip bug or?

Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    Is pack leader bugged?
    Just swapped out 2x jaws for 2x pack leader (higher ilvl).
    Tooltip just seemed to budge from 299k -> 300.0~something.
    Seemed like only the wep ilvl gain affected it.
    Just a tooltip bug or?
    I haven't checked tooltip when getting Packleader to see if the tooltip changes. I would recommend checking old logs against new and seeing if you average hits went up or down by the percentage you are expecting.

P.S. SV 3 target trinket sims are updated.

Just got ilvl 900 Convergence of Fates but it sims lower than my ilvl 880 Bloodthirsty Instinct. Seems like Bloodthirsty Instinct is still top st/aoe trinket even if its 20 ilvls behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrol View Post
    theres no way that should be correct.

Bloodthirsty is 880 with mastery gem - 613659 dps
    Convergence is regular 900 - 607040 dps
    Last edited by bazzzyl; 2017-02-03 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bazzzyl View Post
    Just got ilvl 900 Convergence of Fates but it sims lower than my ilvl 880 Bloodthirsty Instinct. Seems like Bloodthirsty Instinct is still top st/aoe trinket even if its 20 ilvls behind.

Bloodthirsty is 880 with mastery gem - 613659 dps
    Convergence is regular 900 - 607040 dps
    Do you have any other trueshot-reduction items? Boots, relics, 2 set etc; Convergence only really shines when combined with everything else.
    That being said, what is your sim criteria? Duration, iterations etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Do you have any other trueshot-reduction items? Boots, relics, 2 set etc; Convergence only really shines when combined with everything else.
    pretty much dis.

i dont have boots but only cof+1tsa relic+4pc and i get a 25% uptime w/o cof only 22/23%, basically are the boots making the trick

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Dude, I am BM.

Quote Originally Posted by bazzzyl View Post
    Dude, I am BM.
    You never mentioned your spec. As you were trying to use Convergence, I assumed you were MM because honestly, it's not a trinket BM really wants. But all I can say then is "fucking DUH" is BTI going to be significantly stronger. Aspect is a very, very weak cooldown compared to trueshot, and BTI is a super strong trinket for BM. Fuck, according to Effinhunter's trinket list http://effin.highfiveguild.com/sims/..._trinkets.html a 870 BTI > 900 convergence. It's not really news that convergence isn't nearly as strong for BM as it is for MM.

BTI is extremely strong for BM. To the point that if you can pug Mythic EN first two bosses or convince your guild to run it for a chance at 925 TF, I would do it. It is basically bis for single and multitarget.

BM trinkets 1t: http://effin.highfiveguild.com/sims/..._trinkets.html
    BM trinkets 3t: http://effin.highfiveguild.com/sims/..._trinkets.html

Deleted
    Dire frenzy for ST with set ?? Thats look interesting but i got one little problem with that talent because my pet need to reach the target to can be able to use DF

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Dire frenzy for ST with set ?? Thats look interesting but i got one little problem with that talent because my pet need to reach the target to can be able to use DF
    You can force the pet to reach the target through Kill Command. I also use the following macro for Dire Frenzy QoL:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@pettarget,exists][@target] Dire Beast
    This means that if the pet has a good target right now, it won't bother changing to YOUR target. In my opinion, if I press Dire Frenzy I don't particularly care who gets hit (if there are multiple targets, Beast Cleave should be up anyway), so I just want it to be used ASAP.

Other than that, do try to preemptively move your pets to the right targets with /petattack. If you have the pet move 3 seconds before DF comes up, it should be ready by the time you need it to be ready.

Also: Kill Command is a manual Blink Strike. Here's my Kill command macro to force movement:
    Code:
    #showtooltip Kill Command
    /petattack
    /cast Kill Command

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellithe View Post
    You can force the pet to reach the target through Kill Command. I also use the following macro for Dire Frenzy QoL:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@pettarget,exists][@target] Dire Beast
    This means that if the pet has a good target right now, it won't bother changing to YOUR target. In my opinion, if I press Dire Frenzy I don't particularly care who gets hit (if there are multiple targets, Beast Cleave should be up anyway), so I just want it to be used ASAP.

Other than that, do try to preemptively move your pets to the right targets with /petattack. If you have the pet move 3 seconds before DF comes up, it should be ready by the time you need it to be ready.

Also: Kill Command is a manual Blink Strike. Here's my Kill command macro to force movement:
    Code:
    #showtooltip Kill Command
    /petattack
    /cast Kill Command
    KC does not port your pet its only hits new target from 20 yards but still takes a time pet to get in to target melee range And here where problem comes with DF but i will try with DF macro and see how things will go now on Elisandre Anomaly and Etraeus

Deleted
    Last time I played BM, KC would speed-move your pet.

Yes KC does make your pet jump.

To be honest, they should make the winged serpents ranged pet so we could use them and stop being bothered by stupid bugs/bad ai.

Homophobia is so gay.

Damn thats strange. I'm 900ilvl BM with 4set ect. Just got a ring (from DT) with ~1400/1200 haste/mastery and stat weight changed from agi>haste>mastery to haste>>>agi>mastery.
    I'm using atm helm/cloak/gloves/pants as tier, but simmed myself with tier chest (890) and ilvl900 pants from EN eye, got a 11k dps gain and weight now agi=haste>>mastery. With this setup i'm 5% less mastery which is 5% less pets damage, but a bit more on haste.
    http://imgur.com/eNmM9Ov

Does haste is so damn powefull now and i need to focus on it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Naggash View Post
    Damn thats strange. I'm 900ilvl BM with 4set ect. Just got a ring (from DT) with ~1400/1200 haste/mastery and stat weight changed from agi>haste>mastery to haste>>>agi>mastery.
    I'm using atm helm/cloak/gloves/pants as tier, but simmed myself with tier chest (890) and ilvl900 pants from EN eye, got a 11k dps gain and weight now agi=haste>>mastery. With this setup i'm 5% less mastery which is 5% less pets damage, but a bit more on haste.
    http://imgur.com/eNmM9Ov

Does haste is so damn powefull now and i need to focus on it ?
    Same, Its been a while that my stat weights changed to Haste, in fact Ursocs mythic trinket is still the second best trinket for me. I am guessing thats due to killer Cobra and the fact that cobra shot has been buffed quite a lot in recent patches.
    Last edited by Sabinn; 2017-02-04 at 09:17 PM.

I've mentioned this before, but I think it bears repeating with a sim to back it up. Some of the legendaries change your talent preferences and stat priorities in certain ways. For instance, the Mantle of Command. If you do get it and want to use it, you will want to change your talents a bit. Here's the top 20 or so talent combinations for single target with tier and the Mantle.

BM Single Target Talents with Mantle of Command Legendary and Tier (Simcraft Source)

The mantle can also change your stat priorities a bit because of the relationship between it and http://www.wowhead.com/spell=185789/wild-call (Wild Call). Wild Call resets dire beast based on autoshot crits, so if you do One With the Pack, you have a 50% chance on each autoshot crit to reset your Dire Beast.

When looking at the talent breakdowns, try copying your own gear and settings into the Simcraft Source file I provide and running these for yourself, with your gear. Legendaries can change the recommended talents just as much as tier, and it's hard to sim everything for everyone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    Last time I played BM, KC would speed-move your pet.
    yea its like charge
    But still pet needs a time to get in to that 25 yards range ... and i have moments when i lose DF cast just because my pet needs 2-3 seconds to get in to melee range and i get procced DF in that time so i stop using that talent on anything beside trilix in NH
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2017-02-05 at 04:53 AM.