Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Dogs that bark, growl and bare their teeth, are warning you and often wants to avoid physical confrontation. A dog that comes silently is intent on physical confrontation, and focusing ALL his energy on the attack, making it more dangerous.

It's only "dumb" in your mind because you're ignorant on the subject.
    You're saying that a dog that comes silently is MORE intent on physical confrontation? That's total bullshit and any dog related website will tell you otherwise. Barking is a sign of aggression. Silence is a most often a sign of docility unless they are displaying other aggressive signs like showing their teeth.

You are the one who is ignorant here. I hope you never come near my dogs because they are silent and nice so that would scare the shit out of you.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    I mean we probably don't have the entire story here. As much as the kid may be a little kid towards your own you cannot just threaten a child and expect to not face consequences. I really doubt he was jailed over a finger wag and "There will be consequences!"
    I also feel that there is more to it. But...on the other hand, if the bully lied about it and his parents backed him up, who the hell knows.

Self defense classes. They work wonders. And a two day suspension is fucking peanuts compared to the potential psychological damage a year or more of being harassed and tormented can bring.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Right? That sounds fucking outrageous. His bullies must have been Navy SEALS or something to keep coming back after getting some of the most savage beatings imaginable.

Lol

After that, I am pretty sure they lost their bully status. Bully's don't tend to get their asses kicked royally. The only way this makes sense is if Theimus feels that looking at him is bullying so he was forced to beat the shit out of the poor nerds to get them to stop. But the fuckers kept glancing his way.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    You mean you'd have your dad come try and beat me up.

This guy is clearly a bitch and raised 2 bitch children who were probably asking to get their asses kicked.
    Right. Kill yourself my man

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I have pushed kids down stairs, I have stabbed kids with pencils. I broke a kids finger, I strangled another. I did a lot of retaliating, I smashed a kids head into a table, another into a wall, another i pushed and his head hit a metal pole. I ripped hair out of a kids head. It didn't stop shit, all that happened was now there were a larger group of people that bullied me, because hey if you bully in numbers I'm less of a direct threat. It never stopped my bullying, hurting people and frankly attempted murder didn't suddenly mean that all my bullies just stopped.

A kid spat on me, I strangled him an hour later out of nowhere in the middle of the halls, and you know what he did? Continued to bully. So save your shit mentality of "oh if you fight back then it all stops!" because it sure as fuck didn't with me.
    Sounds like you were the problem and not them if you did these things and you leave out that you started it

You're saying that a dog that comes silently is MORE intent on physical confrontation? That's total bullshit and any dog related website will tell you otherwise. Barking is a sign of aggression. Silence is a most often a sign of docility unless they are displaying other aggressive signs like showing their teeth.

You are the one who is ignorant here. I hope you never come near my dogs because they are silent and nice so that would scare the shit out of you.
    Again, you're ignorant. You can't even distinguish silent behaviour in a calm situation from silent behaviour in a potentially dangerous situation. Your dogs wouldn't scare the shit out of me, since I can actually read dogs and understand their behaviour in different situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitters View Post
    Right. Kill yourself my man
    Whoa that's some pretty serious cyber bullying. I'm gonna get my dad to come scold you and then have him get arrested for being a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Again, you're ignorant. You can't even distinguish silent behaviour in a calm situation from silent behaviour in a potentially dangerous situation. Your dogs wouldn't scare the shit out of me, since I can actually read dogs and understand their behaviour in different situations.
    I just distinguished it in text for you to see. Learn english then you may resume talking to me.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

What really would of taught that bully a lesson is if that father would of caught him alone and got him into his car and finger banged the hell out of him. that bully would of never messed with any kid again after being finger banged relentlessly. Nothing sets a kid on the right path more then taking your pointer and middle finger, and getting them all greased up with spit and then ramming them into their tiny hiney hole. Sets a kid on the right path, that's all Im saying

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    Sounds like you were the problem and not them if you did these things and you leave out that you started it
    Where the fuck do you get "i"started it? Every person I attacked had bullied me. You're saying I'm the problem because I retaliated?

Where the fuck do you get "i"started it? Every person I attacked had bullied me. You're saying I'm the problem because I retaliated?
    Doesn't sound likely that you didn't start it if you around breaking peoples bones

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    I'm calling flat out bullshit theimus.

Sorry, but I don't believe a word of this.
    Why because it sounds extreme?

Whoa that's some pretty serious cyber bullying. I'm gonna get my dad to come scold you and then have him get arrested for being a bitch.

I just distinguished it in text for you to see. Learn english then you may resume talking to me.
    Learn facts about dog behaviour in various situations and then you might be worth taking seriously.
    The saying "his bark is worse than his bite" is quite accurate. A dog that barks, growls and bares teeth in a pressured situation is warning the opponent. Can it still lead to injury if the confrontation continues/escalates? Of course, shouldn't have to spell that out. However, a dog that comes silently without warning in such a situation, often results in serious injury/death.

Fact. Your dogs being silent when not in a pressured situation doesn't even factor into it, haha!
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-07-19 at 02:05 PM.

Doesn't sound likely that you didn't start it if you around breaking peoples bones
    Kid spits at me after tormenting me for days in gym... i strangle him. "you started it themius"

It doesn't sound likely I didn't start it because you were there and you know exactly what happened. This isn't even the first time I've brought this up it's like every topic about this I bring this up, but this is the first time I've read something this stupid.

Define bully? Cause your story comes off as one would would get their shoes bloody from kicking someone's teeth in and truly think its their fault.

Kid spits at me after tormenting me for days in gym... i strangle him. "you started it themius"

It doesn't sound likely I didn't start it because you were there and you know exactly what happened. This isn't even the first time I've brought this up it's like every topic about this I bring this up, but this is the first time I've read something this stupid.
    Strangle someone for that is not normal, sounds like you were the problem and not them

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Define bully? Cause your story comes off as one would would get their shoes bloody from kicking someone's teeth in and truly think its their fault.
    Daily smacking me, daily punching me. Randomly spitting on me, calling me faggot in the locker rooms while they shove me. Drawing pictures of me and passing them around. Making up songs in band complete with fucking lyircs about me. Following me after school. I would ignore them until I snapped and then I would just go absolutely crazy.

Why because it sounds extreme?
    That and it's really unlikely. So maybe you had some cyborg children messing with you. You are honestly the only person I know of that can straight up bitch their bully and still get bullied after.

That's some sky net level of programming. Humans usually don't respond that way after being shown that another could literally kill them if they get mad enough.

Strangle someone for that is not normal, sounds like you were the problem and not them
    If I were to say what I wanted to i would be banned, but just know Lilly Allen made a song especially for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    He wasn't jailed
    Correct, my bad.