Deleted

[H] <Scrumpy> 11/13M recruiting raidleader for legion.

Scrumpy is a somewhat casual guild on Magtheridon EU. We aim for high discipline and attendance but raid only 2 nights a week.

This expansion has mostly been raidlead by me, due to lack of better options. I am, however, not a very good raid leader and some of our progress has been impeded by this fact. I am at best a glorified DBM reader and nagger of people who stand in fire.
    We're looking for a raid leader who wants to take on the task of picking out tactics and working closely with our team of officers to ensure the best possible progress - mid fight calls and all.

What you would get:
    -A guild full of dedicated people who work hard to ensure they play to the absolute max of their spec and gear.
    -A guild leader who takes care of all the administrative duties from website, to loot, recruitment, getting rid of any drama and so on.
    -An opportunity to lead a group with a positive vibe and nurturing environment.

What we expect:
    -A team player who will work with the officers (one for each raid section) to create the best possible conditions in which to kill content.
    -A leader who has pace, overview and is able to make calls on tactics both before, during and after every fight.
    -A leader who calls mistakes as he sees them, but without malice, and thus fosters an opportunity to learn.

If you're interested in the position, please contact Enira at Magtheridon EU.
    Enira#2956.
    Website at www scrumpy-guild co uk (with some dots, but forums wont let me post it)

Deleted
    We also have space for a few dps at current moment as we're wanting to continue raiding until legion hits