Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Riot in Hyde Park, Police stabbed and attacked. Rioters yell "Black Lives Matter".

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...scends-8452370

Horrific violence exploded in Hyde Park in London.

ffs just in with the watercannons and clean up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds about right from that "movement".
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

So much for peaceful protests

That is an epic fail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Black Lives Matter does not work as a movement in the UK, because our police normally only shoot Brazilian fare dodgers.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    For some reason I find it hard to believe that blacks in Britain deal with 1/100th of what blacks in the US do with regards to the police.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...scends-8452370

Horrific violence exploded in Hyde Park in London.

In London? Why the fuck is BLM in London? African Brits arent overrepresented in crime in the UK, right? From all teh shows I've seen, the criminals are in a majority white people.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    ffs just in with the watercannons and clean up.
    I feel terrible (and laughed at the same time), this is how I originally read your comment;

ffs just in with the watermelons and clean up
    I had to do a double take.

Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    For some reason I find it hard to believe that blacks in Britain deal with 1/100th of what blacks in the US do with regards to the police.
    Looks like they are just jumping on the bandwagon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I feel terrible (and laughed at the same time), this is how I originally read your comment;
    Haha no im not that mean, didnt even cross my mind untill now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    They don't. They're full of shit. The black population in the UK is very small. I've got a hard time believing that 3% of the total population is being discriminated against in any capacity when it comes to crime.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic...United_Kingdom

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    African Brits arent overrepresented in crime in the UK, right?
    There are not that many of them in the UK, I would guess most black people in Britain are West Indian not African.

Well in America, people would have died, and that's the difference.

So uhm.. Why the fuck are they chanting that shit in the UK?
    There is not a spec of racism on the same level that there is in the US.
    I mean, most people are retarded, but are we really THIS retarded?

BLM is a racist organization, that targets white people..
    I don't understand how anyone can back up that movement... and actually feel, that what they do, is morally right..

Lets shoot and attack white police officers in the name of "black lifes matter".. bunch of racist fucks..
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Deleted
    I guess that is better than Allah akbar, or whatever.

First, Canada. Now, the UK.

Does someone else want to tell me why the fuck this terribly upheld ideology is popping up in areas that have zero to do with it? Oh, right. It's a movement for shysters.

15+ Year Old Account
    > Only the Mirror and Daily Mail (such upstanding sites!) are reporting on this in the context of people chanting "Black Lives Matter", and one is reporting it from the other.
    > Of all the cell phone footage taken of this, which there is a lot, none of them actually show anyone shouting "black lives matter"
    > A couple of people are the ones who thought they heard someone say "black lives matter", all of a sudden that means the crowd was chanting black lives matter
    > One police officer was "stabbed" and was treated for minor wounds, such violence!
    > The gathering was a peaceful social meet up that lasted most of the day and didn't get rambunctious until some police began showing up. Then several hours later a few people began getting violent. Of course the only logical conclusion when a small number of people got a little violent with each other and the police, and someone THOUGHT they heard "Black Lives Matter" is that this was a BLM protest designed to kill all white cops.

> Of the cell phone footage, lots of people are just staring at and swiping their phones, therefor we can safely assume that what people were chanting was "Charizard Lives Matter" and "There's a fucking Mewtwo over here!"
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2016-07-20 at 02:55 PM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

must.... resist..... can't.... get.... another.... ban

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    First, Canada. Now, the UK.

Does someone else want to tell me why the fuck this terribly upheld ideology is popping up in areas that have zero to do with it? Oh, right. It's a movement for shysters.
    People with low IQ, poor impulse control, and extreme gullibility believing they are "oppressed" by the boogeyman.